Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal (30556 Views)

FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria / Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD / FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal by Gazzy88(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2020
We are tired of Nigeria generally as no hope is in sight but we will keep pushing for good governance.
airminem:
This government and Nigeria is lost to me. I give them up. I see nothing but the respect of fear in poor governance Dont push me!
Change won't come on a platter of ice cream, you and I can start the craved change starting from our family. Good Money to you...
Re: Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal by airminem(f): 10:25am On May 25, 2020
Good maureen
Gazzy88:
We are tired of Nigeria generally as no hope is in sight but we will keep pushing for good governance.Change won't come on a platter of ice cream, you and I can start the craved change starting from our family. Good Money to you...
Re: Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2020
Emu4life:
The appointment of COS Abgoola Gambari was a hit back to back.
Sai Gambari
Sai Buhari
God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria

it is aisha in charge of asorock now !

she have to be careful i do not want to hear about accidentally death in there oooo
Re: Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal by Miracle1991: 12:24pm On May 25, 2020
airminem:
Buhari is NOT democratic sad and NEPOTISM at it peak in the government of the day
so democracy is to allow criminals to steal our money abi? Children of Jezebel.
Re: Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal by airminem(f): 12:49pm On May 25, 2020
Miracle1991:
so democracy is to allow criminals to steal our money abi? Children of Jezebel.
Who is the stole your money that you have convicted? Son of jezebel
Re: Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal by Miracle1991: 1:32pm On May 25, 2020
airminem:
Who is the stole your money that you have convicted? Son of jezebel
uzor kalu, Joshua Dariye, Mr Metu etc
Children of hate.
Re: Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal by Aguogba(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2020
Only sack? Niaja undecided
Re: Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal by airminem(f): 4:20pm On May 25, 2020
Miracle1991:
uzor kalu, Joshua Dariye, Mr Metu etc Children of hate.
funny reply. Son of hate
Re: Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal by frog12: 4:44pm On May 25, 2020
did he steal money
Re: Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal by t2luv1: 7:12pm On May 25, 2020
Rilwayne001:
The kind of corruption going on in every sector of this country is appalling. Even the devil is shocked at the kind of evil leaders we have. These evil is alien to the devil himself.

In a country where a civil Servant can't dream of buying a plot of land. What the f*ck do expect.
Re: Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal by Godblessamaechi: 7:40pm On May 25, 2020
₦781bn? That's quite huge. One day we will be free from all this heartbroken news.

Meanwhile I will like you my dear friends to remember your creator in this season of uncertainty.
Ecclesiastes 12:1
[1]Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
[13]Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
[14]For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Bottom line, believe on Jesus as your Lord and savior and it shall be well with you.
John 3:16-18
[16]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17]For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18]He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
God bless you real good for making the right choice today.
For counseling WhatsApp or text 08033730233
Re: Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal by ipunblock2: 8:04am On May 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party / Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC / Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.