Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo (26558 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / 4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna / Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by AregbeFufu: 12:08pm On May 25, 2020
"Sources said the suspect was fond of mixing some powdery substances with a bottle of soft drink and give to the girls to drink after which they will sleep off and he would sexually abuse them."

Tufia... afonja ajoka cry

2 Likes

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Emmypromise: 12:09pm On May 25, 2020
Cut off his p*nis right away.
That's the only way to get justice for those innocent babies.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by omat20(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2020
The story is not complete because if you drug someone, how can the person shout
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by AregbeFufu: 12:11pm On May 25, 2020
iLegendd:
What is really wrong with some yoruba men? Is this their new money ritual technique? At the end of the day, the Devil will be blamed.

3 Likes

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by TotoNaRubber: 12:11pm On May 25, 2020
Afonjas again, even their own children...

1 Like

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2020
Afonja Is a bad man

1 Like

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by OsuMustGo: 12:12pm On May 25, 2020
ClitRaider:
Wtf..
I can Bleep anything but not kids.
That basterrd must be an headslammer.
What if I told you he's OSU ALUSI ipob jew PIG?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Reference(m): 12:16pm On May 25, 2020
To those kids...kai. This is horrible. Just terrible. Children hold s special place with God bdcauseyheir souks are not scarred with evil. Anyone that brings evil to them stands condemned before God and man. Fathers are expected to love their daughters and be their primary protectors. Not this beast.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Cammo: 12:21pm On May 25, 2020
My annoyance is that the police will still put him on bail. Idiots like this should be allowed to suffer many years in prison.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by fati2001(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2020
END TIME DAD
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by apexx4913: 12:24pm On May 25, 2020
[color=#] 3022313[/color]
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by XcelentCephas(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2020
omocalabar:
I hope the children are giving the best of care & guide....As for the father, i gave nothing to say abt him
omocalabar:
I hope the children are giving the best of care & guide....As for the father, i gave nothing to say abt him
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by guy222: 12:26pm On May 25, 2020
They should just use his penis to do research on money rituals to see wather its trully or really works, so that government will be donating such people's penis and eye balls for rituals, shikena.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Samysearch(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2020
ClitRaider:
Wtf..
I can Bleep anything but not kids.
That basterrd must be an headslammer.
Is this the hate you religion teaches you?

1 Like

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Finnese001: 12:35pm On May 25, 2020
FEMI ONIFADE

1 Like

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by herich(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2020
Children of afonja
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Finnese001: 12:39pm On May 25, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Fathers raping their daughters is gradually becoming a norm among YORUBA men undecided

FIXED

Please becareful next time, not to make such silly mistake again

1 Like

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Finnese001: 12:41pm On May 25, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Beast

they said is one Femi Onifade,
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Finnese001: 12:43pm On May 25, 2020
ayoxxzbaba:
But what is this AFONJAS turning to? This is wickedness! Evil!

FIXED
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by LadySarah: 12:46pm On May 25, 2020
Men who are separated or divorced from their wives should allow their wives especially the female ones to go with them. I'm not saying anything will happen, I'm just saying chances of hearing such will be low.If dead, send them their grandmas.

You can't hear that a woman molested her son but the reverse is becoming a norm.

1 Like

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 25, 2020
Jakemedg:
Fathers raping their daughters is gradually becoming a norm among Nigerian men.
Can you show us the stats for this silly conclusion ? You are not different from those who say Wives murdering their husbands is gradually becoming a norm among Nigerian women

Leave that nitwit alone she just wants to cause unnecessary argument on this thread. Just ignore her.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Farki: 12:48pm On May 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by oluwaseyi0: 12:48pm On May 25, 2020
Finnese001:

they said is one Femi Onifade,

And so? In your tribal bigotry thinking, race exonorate people of criminal acts?
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Stefenijoan002(f): 12:51pm On May 25, 2020
What Da Bleep did I just read meh that man needs a death sentence Asap
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Finnese001: 12:52pm On May 25, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

And so? In your tribal bigotry thinking, race exonorate people of criminal acts?

UNA OWN TOO MUCH grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Brunicekid(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2020
iLegendd:
What is really wrong with some men? Is this their new money ritual technique? At the end of the day, the Devil will be blamed.
It's just very crazy!!!
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Mrpositivity: 12:54pm On May 25, 2020
angryIts irritating! What has happened to most fathers of today? i wonder if their urge for evil is now their drive. angryIts irritating!
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Oromwos: 1:01pm On May 25, 2020
Dey should cut off his dick, n leave him to bleed to death. His a monster
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by bukatyne(f): 1:03pm On May 25, 2020
DrMuzungu:
!diots. Instead of posting photos of innocent victims, post the photo of the b@stard who molested them... and all that before taking him to the village square to be necklaced.

Posting the pictures of the father means people can still trace to know the kids.

They should just lock him up and throw the key away. cry
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Ganiyu2021: 1:09pm On May 25, 2020
The bastard must be castrated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized / Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute / Police Arrest Gang Leader Who Killed Pregnant Woman, Three Others In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.