Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo (26560 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / 4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna / Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by tiredoflife(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2020
When two idiots gets married the kids suffer
Mothers always running away without taking their kids with them cos they still want to go and Bleep

1 Like

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by mystery22: 1:28pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by ofemigeorge(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2020
i now know why GOD didnt make me a judge. angry
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by DrMuzungu(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2020
bukatyne:

Posting the pictures of the father means people can still trace to know the kids.
They should just lock him up and throw the key away. cry

You are right, my friend. And make sure other inmates know why he is there, so he can be beaten up for breakfast, beaten up well well for lunch and then a$$-bleeped for dinner.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Jakemedg(m): 1:42pm On May 25, 2020
dairykidd:

Leave that nitwit alone she just wants to cause unnecessary argument on this thread. Just ignore her.
Okay thanks
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Armypolicecults: 1:48pm On May 25, 2020
Baal's worshipers appeased him by offering sacrifices, usually animals such as sheep or bulls (1 Kings 18:23). Some scholars believe that the Canaanites also sacrificed pigs and that God prohibited his people from eating pork in part to prevent this horrible cult from being established among them. (See Isa. 65:1-5 for an example of Israel's participating in the pagan practices of the Canaanites.) At times of crisis, Baal's followers sacrificed their children, apparently the firstborn of the community, to gain personal prosperity. The Bible called this practice "detestable" (Deut. 12:31, 18:9-10). God specifically appointed the tribe of Levi as his special servants, in place of the firstborn of the Israelites, so they had no excuse for offering their children (Num. 3:11-13). The Bible's repeated condemnation of child sacrifice shows God's hated of it, especially among his people.

Asherah was worshiped in various ways, including through ritual sex. Although she was believed to be Baal's mother, she was also his mistress. Pagans practiced "sympathetic magic", that is, they believed they could influence the gods' actions by performing the behavior they wished the gods to demonstrate. Believing the sexual union of Baal and Asherah produced fertility, their worshipers engaged in immoral sex to cause the gods to join together, ensuring good harvests. This practice became the basis for religious prostitution (1 Kings 14:23-24). The priest or a male member of the community represented Baal. The priestess or a female members of the community represented Asherah. In this way, God's incredible gift of sexuality was perverted to the most obscene public prostitution. No wonder God's anger burned against his people and their leaders.

See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Farki: 1:51pm On May 25, 2020
mystery22:
you mean the same afonja newspaper that said ogun state has the highest igr,but ritual and skull mining is an occupation there...we have rapist all over the world,but Yoruba people own too much...every time,go to Ogun state and see prove...
Is this one Yoruba newspaper?

http://www.cracong.org/44-year-old-man-arrested-for-defiling-his-15-year-old-daughter-in-imo-state/

Is Petrus Obi a Yoruba name?

A sign of a mentally challenged fellow with poor reading comprehension who only sees news he does not like as a tribalistic attack. Maybe because you only see things through a myopic tribal lens and think everyone is as foolish as you are.

https://www.nairaland.com/5615971/onitsha-barber-beheads-boy-ebonyi
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okija_Shrine
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/abia-cp-vows-to-investigate-suspected-ritual-killing-in-aba/

You have changed mouth from only Yorubas are rapists to rapists being all over the world.

You better stop typing crap and exposing your stupidity.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by mordred44: 1:56pm On May 25, 2020
Eepa eepa eepa shut up ,it nt a yoruba movie....it called kill him kill him kill him
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by mystery22: 1:56pm On May 25, 2020
Farki:

https://www.nairaland.com/5615971/onitsha-barber-beheads-boy-ebonyi
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okija_Shrine
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/abia-cp-vows-to-investigate-suspected-ritual-killing-in-aba/

You have changed mouth from only Yorubas are rapists to rapists being all over the world.

You better stop typing crap and exposing your stupidity.
typical Ogun state boy everything thing is violence,stop cannibalism and ritual,your parents refused,now see the consequences....causing nuisance online...afonja lineage.. grin
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Farki: 2:02pm On May 25, 2020
mystery22:
typical Ogun state boy everything thing is violence,stop cannibalism and ritual,your parents refused,now see the consequences....causing nuisance online...afonja lineage.. grin

The mumu has no point that's why he can only be screaming afonja. Continue to scream I know it's paining you. grin
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by mystery22: 2:07pm On May 25, 2020
Farki:

The mumu has no point that's why he can only be screaming afonja. Continue to scream I know it's paining you. grin
grin how many monikers do you have,this Ogun state boy..well most of you are jobless so I am not surprised....grandchild of afonja grin
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by D1zion: 2:14pm On May 25, 2020
ClitRaider:
Wtf..
I can Bleep anything but not kids.
That basterrd must be an headslammer.
f--k anything? Then you can do it with animals.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Farki: 2:19pm On May 25, 2020
mystery22:
grin how many monikers do you have,this Ogun state boy..well most of you are jobless so I am not surprised....grandchild of afonja grin

Can you come up with an original insult? This afonja shit is getting stale. undecided
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Bruno3000(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2020
ayoxxzbaba:

U don't mean it?

I'm serious. I did my nysc in Akure.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Respect55(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2020
Slaves from the waste side
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by MsZee(f): 2:21pm On May 25, 2020
Why not deeply open his anus, very very very wide
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 25, 2020
Not just penetrative sex but actually he ate them out. Meaning the guy really enjoyed having sex with his daughters.
Faintsssss.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by mystery22: 2:28pm On May 25, 2020
Farki:

Can you come up with an original insult? This afonja shit is getting stale. undecided

which stale,hmmm so you hate been reminded of how your grandfather afonja killed his king with the help of Fulani's who also killed him in return to become an emir in ilorin till date,no wonder obasanjo and co banned history in Nigeria...shameless tribe... grin
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by olax02(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2020
sojayy:
Just castrate him o jare !

1 Like

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 25, 2020
mystery22:
shocked,what is even wrong with Igbo men,apart from disgracing and degrading their women,offline and online,they have resorted to raping little girls....ohh how did Nigeria end up with this set of people....I pity our women, cos of Igbo men degrading act against them,no outside tribe want them....
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by mystery22: 2:40pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=89946025][/quote] grin chai this tripleoh7 is dumb,changing what I wrote,couldn't even counter me.... grin
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by jacoik(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2020
davibid:

People like this are supposed to be jailed for life

A father that should be defending them against people like is the one doing this to them

Shame!!!

But I don’t think its ordinary for him to have carried out such heinous acts against his two children, I perceive money ritual
and where is the money na if it's for ritual. suppose it's for ritual, the guy for don pass dangote by now
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Reucy(f): 2:43pm On May 25, 2020
Imagine someone you look up to doing this to you, this man deserves to be castrated.
How do some men even get aroused by mere looking at kids?
I don't want to think of the fact that one conscienceless lawyer will to stand for this one in court even after going through the facts, even though we know he isn't going scot free.

But then, how do we prevent this unseemly reoccurring pattern of sexual abuse on kids? Especially when it is coming from someone they look up to.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Maobichek: 2:44pm On May 25, 2020
Centcanada:
Jesus!
. Is this true? how can a full-grown man open the legs of a 6year old girl and insert his penis and it will enter? if he fingered her, good, it is possible but to penetrate her is something else.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Maobichek: 2:51pm On May 25, 2020
omocalabar:
I hope the children are giving the best of care & guide....As for the father, i gave nothing to say abt him
. If you know the psychological trauma those girls will suffer, it will take years before they will recover. Sometimes, you see some girl hate men with passion; some of them, a man can't even satisfy them sexually because of what they suffer in the past. God have mercy on this generation oh!
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Crochet: 2:54pm On May 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Maobichek: 2:59pm On May 25, 2020
frankoben:
Medical examination from Federal Medical Centre Annex in Akure, however, revealed that both the 9 and 6 years old kids have lost their Hymen and their private part deeply opened.

Oh God! Pls strike this evil ogre dead now!
. it's even difficult to believe because if a full grown girl share with you the experience she had as a man disvirgined her, you will understand that it is always war and the pains on the girl is something she wouldn't forget, all the days of her life let alone 6year and 9year old girls.

1 Like

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by ClitRaider: 3:04pm On May 25, 2020
OsuMustGo:
What if I told you he's OSU ALUSI ipob jew PIG?
hehehehehehe... Igbos go die for this your wicked comment o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Farki: 3:30pm On May 25, 2020
mystery22:
which stale,hmmm so you hate been reminded of how your grandfather afonja killed his king with the help of Fulani's who also killed him in return to become an emir in ilorin till date,no wonder obasanjo and co banned history in Nigeria...shameless tribe... grin

Again with the afonja talk, you must really love them since you're so interested in their history.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by mystery22: 3:34pm On May 25, 2020
Farki:

Again with the afonja talk, you must really love them since you're so interested in their history.
Yoruba boys,Chai...afonja really dealt with you people ooo
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by AmadorSays: 3:37pm On May 25, 2020
Na wa o, some people no get conscience at all o, meanwhile has anyone here tried sharing data on Airtel Me2U using the *432# code? you should try it out, its so much fun cheesy
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Tillatalk: 3:42pm On May 25, 2020
So bad.. konji na bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account / Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) / Woman Bites Off Widow’s Finger, Swallowed It (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.