Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo (26557 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / 4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna / Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Comedian2019: 4:35pm On May 25, 2020
ClitRaider:
Wtf..
I can Bleep anything but not kids.
That basterrd must be an headslammer.
They like "virgins" like madt, not minding the age.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by mukthar2000(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2020
pls next time try to present the criminal pictures, not the innocent children's, and the criminal father have to be jail immediately.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by sissyevy(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2020
ClitRaider:
Wtf..
Lol u can Bleep anything including animals?� and homosexuals??
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Boatswain: 5:56pm On May 25, 2020
ClitRaider:
Wtf..

What Does Matthew 26:39 Mean?
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Sixfeetbelle: 6:06pm On May 25, 2020
After devil, fear men shocked
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by t2luv1: 7:06pm On May 25, 2020
Badonasty:
I still don’t understand how papa dick go hard for him children...my dick no Dey even hard for my female cousins not to talk of nuclear family

lol olde boy I still dey laugh
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Godblessamaechi: 7:13pm On May 25, 2020
May God have mercy and deliver this Man from whatever that influences his decision the wrong way. May God graciously save this innocent children from whatever trauma and damage they may have been exposed to in Jesus name amen.
Meanwhile I have got good news for everyone here. 1 Timothy 1:15
[15]This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
God our creator, created us in His own image and likeness Gen 1:26. The image of God and likeness here is not necessarily having hands, legs, mouth, nose etc. It goes far beyond that. As a matter of fact it is His very nature or attributes that He is referring to. Mathew 5:48 You, therefore, must be perfect [growing into complete maturity of godliness in mind and character, having reached the proper height of virtue and integrity], as your heavenly Father is perfect.
This is God's design and expectation from us when he created us. Leviticus 19:2. But man failed God woefully. Romans 5:19 says
[19]For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. The good news is this by one man (Adam) many (you and I) were made sinners. But God fashioned a way out of this bondage of sin by introducing His own son Jesus who obeyed Him to the cross. Look at what Jesus did for you and I, He paid the supreme price for us, so that we will not need to pay for our sin/debt again. That's the good news I am talking about. But one more thing is still required of you and I. If I issue you a billion dollar cheque with my signature inscribed on it, and you refuse to stretch out your hand to receive it, does that suggest you really want to claim the a billion dollar bill offered to you for free? I don't think so. Same applies to the free gift of salvation, you need to consciously receive Jesus as your Lord and savior He is the free gift of God for salvation.
Romans 5:18
[18]Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
God bless you as you take the right decision now to right the wrong.

For counseling WhatsApp or text 08033730233
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by ifnyioj22(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2020
Wawa kwai!!

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:23pm On May 25, 2020
So why can't they show the evil man's picture?

1 Like

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by jaggabban: 7:34pm On May 25, 2020
The kids in the picture are not up to 6 & 9 years.
Chai!
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 25, 2020
ClitRaider:
Wtf..
You can even bleep a man woman and a grandmother?
You can also bleep a dwalf?
Nawa oooo. Your prick must be made in Japan.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by niyi123: 9:41pm On May 25, 2020
Queenserah26:
Oh my world cry see the innocent children o shocked This is so sad!

U are so cute
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by CoolJulian: 10:17pm On May 25, 2020
Shocking!
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 25, 2020
LadySarah:
Men who are separated or divorced from their wives should allow their wives especially the female ones to go with them. I'm not saying anything will happen, I'm just saying chances of hearing such will be low.If dead, send them their grandmas.

You can't hear that a woman molested her son but the reverse is becoming a norm.

Exactly. I was reading about incest today and found out that men who have a disconnect in the raising of their daughters are susceptible to sexually abusing them. I can't advice a woman separating from her husband to leave her daughters behind. It's dangerous.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Adetetisimi: 7:50am On May 26, 2020
Plain and pattern fabrics available and afford
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Adetetisimi: 7:52am On May 26, 2020
Plain and pattern fabrics available and affordable...
Available in wholesale and retail
Call or WhatsApp 08093753256

1 Share

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by ClitRaider: 8:47am On May 26, 2020
stevmatt15:
You can even bleep a man woman and a grandmother? You can also bleep a dwalf? Nawa oooo. Your prick must be made in Japan.
Handicapped, hunchbacks.. I fucker em all.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by ClitRaider: 8:48am On May 26, 2020
Boatswain:

What Does Matthew 26:39 Mean?
what?
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by Nobody: 8:49am On May 26, 2020
ClitRaider:

Handicapped, hunchbacks.. I fucker em all.
How many Award has been awarded to you.
Or is your achievement just I BLEEP THEM ALL? hahahahaha
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by ClitRaider: 9:00am On May 26, 2020
stevmatt15:
How many Award has been awarded to you. Or is your achievement just I BLEEP THEM ALL? hahahahaha
Kenyans calls me "Atoti Champion" Nigerians calls me "Lord of Askambo". Egun calls me " Oloko Rondorondo".
when I Bleep, I pound it like it's my last dayy.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by LadySarah: 10:21am On May 26, 2020
jaggabban:
The kids in the picture are not up to 6 & 9 years.
Chai!

You noticed. Bloggers at work. Those kids are around 3 n 5 yrs respectively.
Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo by sixtuschiboy(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2020
sad angry angry[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown woman throws 3-year-old boy into well in Delta / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized / Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.