Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges (9910 Views)

Nigeria’s GDP Grew By 3.11% In Q1 2022, Says NBS / Lagos State Records ₦282.6 Billion Q1 2020 Revenue / Nigeria To Borrow N510 Billion Via Bond Sale In Q1 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges by ugbanante: 1:47pm On May 25, 2020
Please how does this whole theory translate to the betterment of the common man on the street?

Look at the "non-oil" sector figures, imagine how much govt can improve on that just by ensuring constant power generation and distribution.

No country GDP rocks high without empowering her SMEs with the structure to ensure consistent operations.
Re: Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges by gawu1: 2:20pm On May 25, 2020
All the Chukwus and Obinnas of Igbo family are not happy with this news
Re: Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges by ebuka1997: 3:33pm On May 25, 2020
Yamprince:
The Impact of COVID+ crash in oil prices will be start being felt in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. By the end of the year, Nigeria will be in full recession, its time to tighten our belts, save as much as possible (for those that have enough), spend on only essentials and most importantly start thinking on how to make money in a COVID and post COVID era because the way we do things have changed.

Those smart enough to align investment in the coming 'new world' will become the future millionaires and billionaires.

It’s just a prediction that Nigeria might enter a recession. It’s looking unlikely they’ll be a recession. By q3 the Economy should have been growing already
Re: Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges by goldmatrix(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2020
Fake statistics by audio government. Apc ran the economy into recession since 2018 borrowing money from all institutions in the world. There's nothing good, I mean absolutely nothing good can come from this government than nepotism, propaganda and stealing
Re: Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges by sayso: 4:31pm On May 25, 2020
But why is the growth in negative?thought real growth is positive?
Re: Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges by Okoroawusa: 4:51pm On May 25, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The post COVID scam Era I not going to be funny at all

As usual the poor people will suffer the most

I've been advising those who are willing to listen to start farming

Not on a large scale though, but the food enough for you and your family

There's going to be food shortages very soon

Just be prepared

I'm talking to few people though ..

Prophet we have heard.

If this your prophecy doesn't come to past... what do we do to you?
Re: Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges by AlhajaChinyere: 5:59pm On May 25, 2020
Edopesin:

Why is he in that position if he doesn't know how? Or was he voted in just to occupy vacant position in the white house?

If you have a problem with my asking for the improved economic statistics reflecting on the lives of Nigerians, you should move ahead

So you are just a empty headed critic?

Look I am in Europe now and can clearly see that a country is built by the PEOPLE not the government or the president.

In USA the government did not create Microsoft Oracle, IPhone, Boeing, Hollywood, Ford Motors etc etc etc.

Na to fucck una only sabi! Useless 190 million idiots!
Re: Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges by Edopesin: 6:13pm On May 25, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

So you are just a empty headed critic?

Look I am in Europe now and can clearly see that a country is built by the PEOPLE not the government or the president.

In USA the government did not create Microsoft Oracle, IPhone, Boeing, Hollywood, Ford Motors etc etc etc.

Na to fucck una only sabi! Useless 190 million idiots!

Your assimilation is a cry for help, first of all my comment wasn't in anyway criticising the president

secondly your staying in Europe doesn't give you an idea of what makes up a government, any person that feels this way is delusional

And you're even more of a lunatic than sane for calling 190 million without knowing each and any of them, the USA have come a long way and have developed, Nigeria is in the process so don't compare your USA or Europe to Nigeria

Odè
Re: Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges by BigBizzy(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2020
E suppose increase...bubu never travel since na
Re: Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges by basty: 10:02pm On May 25, 2020
The level of overhead will reduce and thereby enhance our GDP growth in Q2.
Re: Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges by AlhajaChinyere: 4:27am On May 26, 2020
Edopesin:

Your assimilation is a cry for help, first of all my comment wasn't in anyway criticising the president

secondly your staying in Europe doesn't give you an idea of what makes up a government, any person that feels this way is delusional

And you're even more of a lunatic than sane for calling 190 million without knowing each and any of them, the USA have come a long way and have developed, Nigeria is in the process so don't compare your USA or Europe to Nigeria

Odè

Professor of Criticism!

No idea, no knowledge, ignorance, stupidity, shallow thinking, herd mentality, unconstructibe criticism

Bleep off
Re: Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges by Edopesin: 8:34am On May 26, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Professor of Criticism!

No idea, no knowledge, ignorance, stupidity, shallow thinking, herd mentality, unconstructibe criticism

Bleep off

sad, your ikorodu Europe must be hard on you
Re: Nigeria's GDP Grew By 1.87% in Q1 2020 Amid Global Challenges by austinkenneth: 10:03am On May 26, 2020
Well. I continue to pray for the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Remain PDP Secretary —oyinlola / I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 / This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.