Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using (3411 Views)

A Black Man Invented The Mobile Phone. Meet Him Here! / Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by naijaracist(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2020
Both in technology, science, sports etc!

To me i can say maybe sports, basketball and wrestling. Please comment below �

Thanks.
Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by kiddkash(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2020
puff puff
Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by BlackfireX: 11:39am On May 25, 2020
Gas mask

2 Likes

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by Nobody: 11:39am On May 25, 2020
Traffic light

5 Likes

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by Finnese001: 11:39am On May 25, 2020
ENVY AND HATRED

ALL THANKS TO MY AFONJA BROTHERS

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by Lazycyndy(f): 11:40am On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:
Afonjas stop asking what has the black man invented. You know Biafra can lift us all including you afonjas to glory but envy no go allow una. Remember, Biafrans are the chosen ones, you people are not.

Hey stop being mischievous, I am damn sure you're not even a southerner talk more of being an Igbo person.

@ the topic, what the black man has invented is his big gbola grin after all they are wanted by foreign women all over the world.

6 Likes

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by Amotolongbo(f): 11:41am On May 25, 2020
[s]
fugarlion:
Afonjas stop asking what has the black man invented. You know Biafra can lift us all including you afonjas to glory but envy no go allow una. Remember, Biafrans are the chosen ones, you people are not.
[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by GamalNasser: 11:46am On May 25, 2020
naijaracist:

Thanks.

The black man didn't invent any of the sports you mentioned they only have good participants in it .. The black man lacks original intelligence bit possesses Mimetic intelligence which is the same thing as copy and paste in intelligence
Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by donbachi(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2020
Garri turner.

2 Likes

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by naijaracist(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

The black man didn't invent any of the sports you mentioned they only have good participants in it .. The black man lacks original intelligence bit possesses Mimetic intelligence which is the same thing as copy and paste in intelligence

What of African wrestling before they re-arrange it into what it is today.

1 Like

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by Paretomaster1(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2020
Benjamin Banneker—almanac
Born to freed slaves in 1731, Banneker became an astronomer, author, inventor, mathematician, and surveyor. He invented some of the most effective clocks of his time, planned out the city of Washington, D.C., and published six almanacs that each included political and social commentary, particularly advocating for the rights of slaves and free blacks.

Patricia Bath—laser surgical device
Bath is a contemporary inventor and ophthalmologist from Harlem, New York. She is the first black female doctor to receive a medical patent. In 1986, she invented the Laserphaco Probe, which has revolutionized the treatment of cataracts.

Charles Drew—blood bank
Drew was born in Washington, D.C. in 1904. As a surgeon, researcher, and inventor, he invented the modern blood banks. Since World War II, his invention has gone on to save thousands of lives.

Thomas Elkins—modern toilet
In addition to other inventions, Elkins created the chamber commode in 1872. It included a mirror, washstand, mirror, and more.

Philip Emeagwali—world’s fastest computer
Emeagwali was born in Nigeria in 1954. Although he came of age during a brutal civil war, he earned many advanced degrees including a Ph.D. in scientific computing. In 1989, he created the world’s fastest computer.

Frederick Jones—refrigeration machine
Jones was a self-taught engineer with a number of important inventions. His most notable invention was a refrigeration machine used to transport blood, food, and medicine during World War II.

Lewis Latimer—light bulb
Born in 1848 to runaway slaves, Latimer became an inventor and engineer. In addition to his invention of one of the earliest air conditioning units, he assisted in the development of some of the world’s most important inventions, including the light bulb and the telephone.

Alexander Miles—improved elevator
Known as “the wealthiest colored man in the Northwest,” Miles created an automatic device to open and close elevator doors. Because of his invention, we are able to enjoy this modern luxury.

Garrett Morgan—traffic light, gas mask
Born in Kentucky in 1877, Morgan is the inventor of something many utilize everyday, the traffic signal. He created this after witnessing so many accidents on busy urban intersections. In addition to this, he created the gas mask which grew in popularity when it was used to aid workers after an underground explosion.

10. Daniel Hale Williams—pioneer of open heart surgery

Williams was born in Pennsylvania in 1856. He would go on to become a physician and surgeon. In 1891, he founded the first integrated hospital, and just two years later, he became the first person to successfully complete open-heart surgery.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by illicit(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2020
Face me I face u

1 Like

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by TAYO124: 4:31pm On May 25, 2020
naijaracist:

Thanks.

Google will help you, ever heard of the name George Washington Carver. You find out his contributions to science

3 Likes

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 25, 2020
naijaracist:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by Zooposki(f): 4:36pm On May 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

Here you go. The black man invented all things. The only thing the white man invented was the patent office to steal all inventions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=droXDWFdWAg

5 Likes

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by Hotice085: 4:39pm On May 25, 2020
naijaracist:

Thanks.

At this age and time you r asking this RUBBISH?

3 Likes

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by joshjc(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2020
Reggae music etc

2 Likes

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by naija4life247: 5:56pm On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally balanced
Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by naija4life247: 5:57pm On May 25, 2020
naijaracist:

Thanks.

Penis Enlargement and Pusssy Sweeteners.
Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 25, 2020
Jack Johnson the first Black heavyweight boxing champion, patented a wrench (U.S. patent #1,413,121) on April 18, 1922.

It used to be thought that the wrench he invented was the monkey wrench, but that's not true.

It was a white Baltimore mechanic that invented the monkey wrench in 1858

The name of that mechanic is Charles Moncky

1 Like

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by Babanah: 6:29pm On May 25, 2020
Lots of things including the traffic lights.

1 Like

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by Dedetwo(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2020
naijaracist:

Thanks.

Please change "Black" to African in your thread caption. No human being is either black or white. It is display of inert idiocy to refer a human being as a color. Color cannot be a human. You tried to find the truth by following the route your detractors pointed out to you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by femi4: 6:39pm On May 25, 2020
[center][/center]
naijaracist:

Thanks.
traffic light
Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by dnawah(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2020
naijaracist:

Thanks.
well music
Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2020
TripleOh7:
Jack Johnson the first Black heavyweight boxing champion, patented a wrench (U.S. patent #1,413,121) on April 18, 1922.

It used to be thought that the wrench he invented was the monkey wrench, but that's not true.

It was a white Baltimore mechanic that invented the monkey wrench in 1858

The name of that mechanic is Charles Moncky
Guy why na
Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 25, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Guy why na

Why what?
Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2020
TripleOh7:

Why what?
That was a Shade, or Wasn't it?
When you said the boxer invented a wrench, then you said not the Wrench tool we Use for working
Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by tatatar: 7:05pm On May 25, 2020
Why your fixation on blacks sad
How many of the white or other races are currently great in science and technology.
Most of whom would be traced to Western Europeans.Which wouldn't have been possible without their centuries of rapacious looting and vicious aggression on others on Earth.Just see it as them giving back what they've taken.
Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 25, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

That was a Shade, or Wasn't it?
When you said the boxer invented a wrench, then you said not the Wrench tool we Use for working

That wasn't a shade bro.

The boxer invented a wrench.

But people usually mistake the name of that wrench to be the monkey wrench.

According to stories, the whites called it money wrench because it was supposedly invented by a black man.

So, I was trying to show that the wrench he invented wasn't the monkey wrench but another type of wrench.
And to prove that, I mentioned the name of the mechanic who invented the monkey wrench and that it was called monkey wrench because the name of the white dude was Moncky.

No shade at all.
Re: What Has A Black Man Invented That The World Is Using by Chimaraymond455: 8:05pm On May 25, 2020
How to transform human head to money ask afonja people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram - Soldier Shares Insights On His Encounters In The War Front / Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) / Boko Haram Withdraws Holiday Cash In Triple Bank Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.