Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 (934 Views)

Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / The Aftermath Of Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by tonididdy(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2020
I don't know how I can be brief on this write up as I have to be pretty detailed in my writing. I hope it's worthy to read at the end. After much mentions and DMs, I have decided to write this and possibly tag everyone who tried to contact me as per this.

without wasting time I will begin my write up and in all honesty... no micing of words.

it was exactly 2: 30am when I woke up to a wet dream, yes you read that write a wet dream. I was so angry with myself yet couldn't pray vigorously as expected. I have being away from the church for about 3years now and in that 3years I have almost lost all connection with God except for few instances I remember to thank God for a new day in the mornings and pray for my meals before eating and maybe thank him for some wins.

well back to why we are here: I just wanted you to know my Christian life was dwindling if not dead. SO when I woke up, I cleaned myself and tried to go back to sleep, am easily stimulated to sleep by watching TV or a movie on my laptop, so I turned on my laptop and I chose to watch an animated movie "hotel Transylvania 3" (rememebr I said to write in all honesty and detail) this wasn't my first nor second or 3td time to see this movie, I just needed to fall back asleep as i was very tired.

I did manage to sleep off about a few minutes later (it always works for me), and that's when I had THE DREAM. I will brake it into scenes as we all know dreams are always disjointed.

scene 1:
CHARACTERS: my mother, a family member with two kids, a neighbor, my girlfriend and her mother.
The location was a market place, I went to my mothers stand in the market and notice she wasn't there, I called my gf who was discussing with her mother in a seperate place, I ordered her to come to my mothers shade instead to continue her chat with her mother. she obliged and her mother followed her along.
(PS: I have never met my gf mother in real life, in the dream was the closest (nearest) I have ever being to her... but in real life I have seeing her from a distance and in my gfs phone).

so my gf went to my mothers shade and then we noticed my mothers shade's roof was leaking water and it was pouring profusely into the Garrison she was selling.
I then set out to find my mother and I sighted her in this family members shade, this family members fries akara in the dream. my mother was there with her.
I spoke to my mother why is she here when her shade and provisions shes selling is being engulfed with water.
my mother gave a frowned reply of how she is already tired of the business.

END!

scene 2: (the actual rapture scene)
characters: a friend, friends roommate and another friend)
location: Dubai and yes I have being to Dubai severally in real life.

I had just arrived Dubai in the dream, I saw a friend who I happened to have sold something for and he hadn't finish payment for what I sold him (I think it was an electronic device).
so I went to his room and was searching for this device to retrieve it back and while searching in his room, his roommate walked in and saw me.
he was like, what you doing here... he said something about finishing a good deal and wanted to give me some of his earnings, I wasn't interested and I walked out of the room.
I went to the hallway of the building (very wide and long hallway), there were loads of people trying to use the elevator (the elevator front was jam packed with people,you couldnt even see the elevator) and another hundreds of people were walking towards the staircase area instead.
I chose to walk to the staircase area and that's when I met friend 2,he was just returning from work. he saw me and loudly greeted me and asked, when did I return from Nigeria. I remember in the dream he was so loud, I was embarrassed when he mentioned Nigeria but I did reply him and said yesterday.

so we kept walking together in the crowds heading towards the staircase when suddenly those in front of the crowd started to run backwards towards us at the end... out of safety, I turned back too and started to run to the exit of the building, THIS WAS WHEN I SIGHTED A WOMAN ON THE FLOOR, IN MY HEAD I HAD TWO REASONS WHY SHE COULD BE ON THE FLOOR, either she was resting or had fainted because the crowd was much trying to use both the elevator and the staircase.
WHILE I WAS STILL LOOKING AT THE LADY ON THE FLOOR, SHE DEFUSED INTO THE AIR LEAVING ONLY HER CLOTHES BEHIND ( as in she disappeared), then I held my race in shock and I looked elsewhere and saw more people falling, disappearing and leaving only their clothes behind.

at this moment it dawned on everyone what was going on... everyone knew it was rapture. people started to scream "my mother, my mother..... "
at this point I joined those screaming "my mother, my mother... ", I started running towards the exit (it was a dark night, nothing like white or open clouds or the sky opening and revealing heaven or Angels blowing a trumpet as in the Bible, I assume)... it was just dark with few electricity lights providing light for the night.

as I ran out towards the exit, I saw more people disappearing and leaving their clothes behind and I continued screaming " my mother " and running to the exits like I was going to see my mother.

now in that dream why everyone was shouting my mother and I was shouting it too was because In the dream, I said to myself even if I don't make this rapture but at least let my mother make it. this was what everyone was exclaiming about. this was my thoughts in the dream not real life ok.

and then I woke up. it was exactly 5: 09am

now for my mother, she is a strong devoted Christian in real life. in fact sometimes her Christianity level is an eyesore to me. she can enter the rain to go to a service.

so that's my dream and anyone is free to attribute it to malaria or the movie I was watching before I slept but that's my dream.

now I don't plan go back to Dubai till this year end or latest March/April next year. and the rapture happened in the dream a day after I landed Dubai. JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

I don't know why I had this dream... it won't be easy to forgo many things and start to live a 1001% righteous life. I don't know why I had this dream but I have decided to share.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by tonididdy(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2020
cc: alexvic12 , efiembo , titusmichael27 , Britxt007 , ChiefZaddy ,

CastingCrowns , NamelessOGBENI , dxdiag , YongeeB4431 , symbianDON , Lighthammer , peeps4u , tonididdy .
Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by judedwriter(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2020
tonididdy:
I don't know how I can be brief on this write up as I have to be pretty detailed in my writing. I hope it's worthy to read at the end. After much mentions and DMs, I have decided to write this and possibly tag everyone who tried to contact me as per this.

without wasting time I will begin my write up and in all honesty... no micing of words.

it was exactly 2: 30am when I woke up to a wet dream, yes you read that write a wet dream. I was so angry with myself yet couldn't pray vigorously as expected. I have being away from the church for about 3years now and in that 3years I have almost lost all connection with God except for few instances I remember to thank God for a new day in the mornings and pray for my meals before eating and maybe thank him for some wins.

well back to why we are here: I just wanted you to know my Christian life was dwindling if not dead. SO when I woke up, I cleaned myself and tried to go back to sleep, am easily stimulated to sleep by watching TV or a movie on my laptop, so I turned on my laptop and I chose to watch an animated movie "hotel Transylvania 3" (rememebr I said to write in all honesty and detail) this wasn't my first nor second or 3td time to see this movie, I just needed to fall back asleep as i was very tired.

I did manage to sleep off about a few minutes later (it always works for me), and that's when I had THE DREAM. I will brake it into scenes as we all know dreams are always disjointed.

scene 1:
CHARACTERS: my mother, a family member with two kids, a neighbor, my girlfriend and her mother.
The location was a market place, I went to my mothers stand in the market and notice she wasn't there, I called my gf who was discussing with her mother in a seperate place, I ordered her to come to my mothers shade instead to continue her chat with her mother. she obliged and her mother followed her along.
(PS: I have never met my gf mother in real life, in the dream was the closest (nearest) I have ever being to her... but in real life I have seeing her from a distance and in my gfs phone).

so my gf went to my mothers shade and then we noticed my mothers shade's roof was leaking water and it was pouring profusely into the Garrison she was selling.
I then set out to find my mother and I sighted her in this family members shade, this family members fries akara in the dream. my mother was there with her.
I spoke to my mother why is she here when her shade and provisions shes selling is being engulfed with water.

END!

I had just arrived Dubai in the dream, I saw a friend who I happened to have sold something for and he hadn't finish payment for what I sold him (I think it was an electronic device).
so I went to his room and was searching for this device to retrieve it back and while searching in his room, his roommate walked in and saw me.
he was like, what you doing here... he said something about finishing a good deal and wanted to give me some of his earnings, I wasn't interested and I walked out of the room.
I went to the hallway of the building (very wide and long hallway), there were loads of people trying to use the elevator (the elevator front was jam packed with people,you couldnt even see the elevator) and another hundreds of people were walking towards the staircase area instead.
I chose to walk to the staircase area and that's when I met friend 2,he was just returning from work. he saw me and loudly greeted me and asked, when did I return from Nigeria. I remember in the dream he was so loud, I was embarrassed when he mentioned Nigeria but I did reply him and said yesterday.

so we kept walking together in the crowds heading towards the staircase when suddenly those in front of the crowd started to run backwards towards us at the end... out of safety, I turned back too and started to run to the exit of the building, THIS WAS WHEN I SIGHTED A WOMAN ON THE FLOOR, IN MY HEAD I HAD TWO REASONS WHY SHE COULD BE ON THE FLOOR, either she was resting or had fainted because the crowd was much trying to use both the elevator and the staircase.
WHILE I WAS STILL LOOKING AT THE LADY ON THE FLOOR, SHE DEFUSED INTO THE AIR LEAVING ONLY HER CLOTHES BEHIND ( as in she disappeared), then I held my race in shock and I looked elsewhere and saw more people falling, disappearing and leaving only their clothes behind.

at this moment it dawned on everyone what was going on... everyone knew it was rapture. people started to scream "my mother, my mother..... "
at this point I joined those screaming "my mother, my mother... ", I started running towards the exit (it was a dark night, nothing like white or open clouds or the sky opening and revealing heaven or Angels blowing a trumpet as in the Bible, I assume)... it was just dark with few electricity lights providing light for the night.

as I ran out towards the exit, I saw more people disappearing and leaving their clothes behind and I continued screaming " my mother " and running to the exits like I was going to see my mother.

now in that dream why everyone was shouting my mother and I was shouting it too was because In the dream, I said to myself even if I don't make this rapture but at least let my mother make it. this was what everyone was exclaiming about. this was my thoughts in the dream not real life ok.

now for my mother, she is a strong devoted Christian in real life. in fact sometimes her Christianity level is an eyesore to me. she can enter the rain to go to a service.

so that's my dream and anyone is free to attribute it to malaria or the movie I was watching before I slept but that's my dream.

now I don't plan go back to Dubai till this year end or latest March/April next year. and the rapture happened in the dream a day after I landed Dubai. JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

I don't know why I had this dream... it won't be easy to forgo many things and start to live a 1001% righteous life. I don't know why I had this dream but I have decided to share.

God is love indeed.

He never wants anyone to miss the rapture, that's why He keeps warning us with dreams like this to repent of all our sins before the catching up.

Now is the time of repentance, tommorow might be too late.

3 Likes

Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by JOACHINpedro: 2:36pm On May 25, 2020
Thanks for sharing bro. smiley

2 Likes

Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by Righteousness89(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2020
Praise GOD for you Bro! It's a Privilege to be among those Selected to get that Dream..

The same Dream people are Getting all over the World! The same Revelation/Dream..

It's About to Happen, no doubts!

Personally, with the way things are, if it does not happen this year, I will be Shocked!

We Just need to Amend and Do away with Anything and Anyone that stands as a Hinderance!

It's Gonna be Really Terrible to be Here on that day!

May The Mercy of GOD Help us to be Accounted Worthy to Escape these thing that will surely come to Pass..

5 Likes

Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by incogni2o: 2:55pm On May 25, 2020
tonididdy:

scene 1:

END!

A lot of people have had similar Dreams,.
Some wake up even with cold sweat.

When I was younger, mosy of my junior sisters dreamt of the Rapture too.

It is just the Lord making us take note that the Rapture isnt a fable.

It is going to happen, sooner or sooner.

It doesnt meant it is going to happen the next tine you go to Dubai cos even the Bible says no one knows the time but God.

Those Dreams are to quicken us into making sure we incorporate Righteous living into our daily lives,

Rapture is not an event that has a precise alarm bell .

The Bible already gives us some signs , we should watch out for those signs and get ready.

2 Likes

Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On May 25, 2020
@OP, I can tell you this with assurance, the Rapture is not going to take place during your lifetime, and mine. So what does that make your dream? Just a dream and nothing else. The human mind is an absolutely amazing machine.

What you have there is a recipe for a good apocaplyto movie. If na oyinbo, him go turn am into thriller and rake in at the box office. grin Where do you think the idea for the novels you read, and the movies you watch come from? Think air?

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by judedwriter(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2020
incogni2o:

A lot of people have had similar Dreams,.
Some wake up even with cold sweat.

When I was younger, mosy of my junior sisters dreamt of the Rapture too.

It is just the Lord making us take note that the Rapture isnt a fable.

It is going to happen, sooner or sooner.

It doesnt meant it is going to happen the next tine you go to Dubai cos even the Bible says no one knows the time but God.

Those Dreams are to quicken us into making sure we incorporate Righteous living into our daily lives,

Rapture is not an event that has a precise alarm bell .

The Bible already gives us some signs , we should watch out for those signs and get ready.

You are 100% right.

No one knows the time it will happen.

I have had several dreams about the rapture, but what matters most is preparedness.

4 Likes

Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by symbianDON(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2020
Kobojunkie:
@OP, I can tell you this with assurance, the Rapture is not going to take place during your lifetime, and mine. So what does that make your dream? Just a dream and nothing else. The human mind is an absolutely amazing machine.

What you have there is a recipe for a good apocaplyto movie. If na oyinbo, him go turn am into thriller and rake in at the box office. grin Where do you think the idea for the novels you read, and the movies you watch come from? Think air?
hmmmmm.....correction bro, the rapture is GOING TO TAKE PLACE IN OUR LIFETIME! In fact, it's so much closer than many think. Study Daniel's dream and do your calculations. In these last days, God in His kindness will be warning people through dreams, signs, others talking to them etc because He wouldn't want anyone to miss this first flight. @op...please kindly do all you need to do to get back to being the Christian you used to be: there isn't ANYTHING in this life worth missing Heaven for.....and this goes to everyone whom it may concern.

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by Zino990(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2020
Your own dream nah chaise, my own nah complete Hollywood movie
Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by tonididdy(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2020
Zino990:
Your own dream nah chaise, my own nah complete Hollywood movie
do tell
Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by thatsleepboy1: 11:23pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Praise GOD for you Bro! It's a Privilege to be among those Selected to get that Dream..

The same Dream people are Getting all over the World! The same Revelation/Dream..

It's About to Happen, no doubts!

Personally, with the way things are, if it does not happen this year, I will be Shocked!

We Just need to Amend and Do away with Anything and Anyone that stands as a Hinderance!

It's Gonna be Really Terrible to be Here on that day!

May The Mercy of GOD Help us to be Accounted Worthy to Escape these thing that will surely come to Pass..

Bruh, rapture won't happen this year. Back then it was heat, I've dreamt abt it 3 good times in diff years from my jss3 in 2012/2013 and rapture didn't come. So don't stress yaseff. The Lord won't come anytime soon till the third Tempe is built according to the scriptures.
Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by Righteousness89(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Bruh, rapture won't happen this year. Back then it was heat, I've dreamt abt it 3 good times in diff years from my jss3 in 2012/2013 and rapture didn't come. So don't stress yaseff. The Lord won't come anytime soon till the third Tempe is built according to the scriptures.

Keep Consoling yourself bro!

The Saints are Expecting the Rapture! A young man is Expecting 3rd Temple!

May you not be Caught Unawares!
Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by Nobody: 12:11am On May 26, 2020
tonididdy:

scene 1:

END!

Thank God for this this revelation, please note that the rapture is met for the church. If you are truly part of the body of Christ then you are not ordained to be left behind because you have the Spirit of Jesus in You which is the power of resurrection but you have to make preparation for eternity.

To be part of the rapture you have to be born again and then you have to keep your lamp oiled waiting for the master, this oil is the fellowship of the holy spirit in your life.
Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by CastingCrowns(f): 12:53am On May 26, 2020
Thank you for mentioning me... I have been trying to live a Christian life and I still struggle.. rising and falling because some things seems difficult to leave behind.. I know nothing in this world should cost our souls.. its only Grace that can help us all.
Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by tonididdy(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2020
CastingCrowns:
Thank you for mentioning me... I have been trying to live a Christian life and I still struggle.. rising and falling because some things seems difficult to leave behind.. I know nothing in this world should cost our souls.. its only Grace that can help us all.

is restitution the only way to heaven?

Example: a politician who embezzled funds meant for the public and used it for personal gains like acquiring houses and cars.
is this politician expected to forgo everything he acquired sinfully and move backwards to start afresh while also staring a new life with Christ?

OR

he can continue to live in them but must quit his old ways while also starting a new life in Christ.

CC: solite3, Righteousness89, symbianDON, judedwriter, incogni2o, JOACHINpedro

please discuss
Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by Righteousness89(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2020
tonididdy:

Example: a politician who embezzled funds meant for the public and used it for personal gains like acquiring houses and cars.
is this politician expected to forgo everything he acquired sinfully and move backwards to start afresh while also staring a new life with Christ?

OR

he can continue to live in them but must quit his old ways while also starting a new life in Christ.

please discuss

If any man be in CHRIST, he is a New creature, old things are passed away! Behold all things have become New..

Any person who Genuinely comes to JESUS will not be Afraid to do all it takes to free his Conscience..

The Bible says if our Conscience Judges us, God is Greater than our Conscience..

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by incogni2o: 8:54am On May 26, 2020
tonididdy:

OR

please discuss

Jesus is the only way to heaven, not restitution.

As for restitution, A true child of God must have a clear conscience towards God and Man.

At Salvation, God forgives us our Sin, that's the requirement for entering the Kingdom of God. (Except a Man be Born Again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God)

Imagine the thief on the cross, He did not have the opportunity to return any of the things he stole.

Imagine Zacheaus in the Bible preaching to others and still holding thier money.

Restitution gives a clear conscience, if you have time and you are not having a clear conscience, pls do. Don't try to justify with what anyone says here.

Unless, specifically instructed by God , like Abimelech, Restitution is to have a clear conscience which God wants.

And can you call yourself a true christian without a clear conscience?
Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by CastingCrowns(f): 11:31am On May 26, 2020
tonididdy:

OR

please discuss
Restitution is very important for a successful Christian race.. but it's not easy. stolen funds have to be returned, past lies have to be confessed, anything gotten fraudulently has to be returned so that the devil will have no legal ground for accusation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by tonididdy(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2020
incogni2o:

Jesus is the only way to heaven, not restitution.

As for restitution, A true child of God must have a clear conscience towards God and Man.

At Salvation, God forgives us our Sin, that's the requirement for entering the Kingdom of God. (Except a Man be Born Again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God)

Imagine the thief on the cross, He did not have the opportunity to return any of the things he stole.

Imagine Zacheaus in the Bible preaching to others and still holding thier money.

Restitution gives a clear conscience, if you have time and you are not having a clear conscience, pls do. Don't try to justify with what anyone says here.

Unless, specifically instructed by God , like Abimelech, Restitution is to have a clear conscience which God wants.

And can you call yourself a true christian without a clear conscience?
wow very precise.
thanks.
Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On May 26, 2020
symbianDON:
hmmmmm.....correction bro, the rapture is GOING TO TAKE PLACE IN OUR LIFETIME! In fact, it's so much closer than many think. Study Daniel's dream and do your calculations. In these last days, God in His kindness will be warning people through dreams, signs, others talking to them etc because He wouldn't want anyone to miss this first flight. @op...please kindly do all you need to do to get back to being the Christian you used to be: there isn't ANYTHING in this life worth missing Heaven for.....and this goes to everyone whom it may concern.

Like I said, rapture that you all are afraid of will not happen in your lifetimes.. not in the next 98 years at least. grin

What everyone who claims to be of Christ ought to busy themselves with, rapture or non, is in obeying the commandments of Christ, depending on the lead of God Himself(the Spirit of the living God) that lives on the inside of you.
Be sure to test every spirit that presents itself to you. John, the disciple of Christ has an advice on how to make sure that it is indeed the Spirit of God on the inside of you. Ask the Spirit the questions as John suggests, and honestly allow it to answer your spirit

1 John 4 vs 1-3 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
3. and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.
Re: RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
tonididdy:

OR

please discuss
Restitution is not the way to Heaven but faith in Jesus.
How ever restution is carried out for conscence sake not for salvation.
If He can make the restution let him do it, it will be a testament of his new identity in Christ.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. / Something you need to know about allowed Foods for Believers / Why Did The White Man Bring Education To Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.