Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) (104215 Views)

How To Use Math To Say "Eid Mubarak"! / Eid Mubarak Pictures / Eid Mubarak To All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by KingRabota: 3:39pm On May 26, 2020
Of course y'all be Rich.

Squandering the collective Commonwealth of an impoverished nation

Nonsense low key millionaire

tyup:
I tell people we northerners don't flood the internet to prove fake cheap point, We're low key millionaires in numbers

Probably those who yell Northerners are the most poor and backward bla bla can have a reason to shut the hell up forever sad

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Bnladan(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2020
jaytee01:
Can they tell us what they do for a living?
Its surely not internet scam, cultism or baby factory business. We both know wat side of d country is guilty of producing such devils

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by OsuMustGo: 3:40pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]
Your never Comot for beerparlour, how you go take make am?
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by edoairways: 3:44pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:
I tell people we northerners don't flood the internet to prove fake cheap point, We're low key millionaires in numbers

Probably those who yell Northerners are the most poor and backward bla bla can have a reason to shut the hell up forever sad
Few northerners you mean
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by DaRuud(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Bnladan(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Riches or Poverty is not a Bragging Right!

Having JESUS CHRIST is the Bragging right!

You can be an Abraham and Make Heaven

You could also be a Lazarus and Make Heaven.

The Choice is yours! The Principle you choose to follow will determine your Choice..

Being any without JESUS is not Worth it bro!
wat baffles me is how a religious bigot will accept the oath of a religion he despises just to come here and spew trash. U really need deliverance
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Bnladan(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2020
Victornezzar:

Dude you keep spamming threads... Do you even find time to read the Bible or have a quiet conversation with God??

Always on nairaland spamming almost all the threads that hits Front page

You've passed your message... Kindly quit

He is a psychopath.
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by DaRuud(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2020
Next generation of the haves and the have-nots. May we discover a fairer formula for equitable sharing of our wealth to bridge this obscene gap

Mywd:
Take a look at this Arewa Big Boy's whip he is using to celebrate Eid Mubarak.

https://twitter.com/capt_Awwal/status/1264533940901216256

Our Oil Money??

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by lekspot01(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Awesome , Lovely and Powerful Collections!

Great to own! Great to Drive!

Having them without Having JESUS is not Worth it!

Treat these things with Light Hand!

They can't drive you to Eternal Life..

What will it profit you to Have the Latest buggati and Ferrari without Having JESUS !

Brother ! Sister! Uncle! Aunty! Na Vanity!

You won't carry one Nut or Tyre with you to the other side

It's not Worth it!

Having said all these , I wanna send a Huge Love to the Arewa ladies. I Love and admire the way you dress.. All Shades of Beauty and Glory !

Work hard and get one for your preaching job
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by bizzibodi(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2020
Here goes our OYEL money cry cry cry cry
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by mmsen: 3:51pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

But they ARE poor and backwards with some of the highest malnutrition rates in the world; highest child marriage rates in Nigeria; highest percentage of out of school children; lowest rates of electrification; highest rates of illiteracy.

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by lekspot01(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Riches or Poverty is not a Bragging Right!

Having JESUS CHRIST is the Bragging right!

You can be an Abraham and Make Heaven

You could also be a Lazarus and Make Heaven.

The Choice is yours! The Principle you choose to follow will determine your Choice..

Being any without JESUS is not Worth it bro!

Go and work.... You won't be surprised if you see Jesus when God is questioning him on why you're calling him God on the day of accountability....
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by DaRuud(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2020
jaytee01:

They own the oil blocks in the South South
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by DaRuud(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2020
jaytee01:

They own the oil blocks in the South South, those Niger Deltans are just doing Mai guard

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by DaRuud(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2020
A must read , the bitter truth .

Thread

Mywd:

Our Oil Money??

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by DaRuud(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2020
jaytee01:

This is how they got their money

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Studio247: 4:01pm On May 26, 2020
And someone will tell me that NIGERIA will ever get better and I will foolishly believe.

Look at their kids and look at yourself

You shad blood to keep their parents in power so that their children can drive this .

Tell me how do you feel watching this photos ?

Check twitter and see how youths waste their entire Time fighting for some useless politicians and political parties.

See poverty everywhere in NIGERIA poor people are dying everyday yet our youths won't stop voting and killing for some old recircled fools.

I weep for NIGERIA

Look at this kids non of them has ever worked for anything in life they only see the word POVERTY in dictionaries in reality they are far from it.

NIGERIAN youths wake up and say no to intimation

This money na everybody get am
Not just the politicians.

Stop selling your right collecting peanut from them during campaign when you are also entitle to what they are enjoying.

I wish there can be unity among our youths In respective of tribe , religion or political party.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by thunderbabs: 4:06pm On May 26, 2020
Dino's garage dey learn near these ones oo. Walahii
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Royalfurnitures: 4:07pm On May 26, 2020
Displaying massive wealth in the midst of abject poverty not in the spirit of Ramadan

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by supercase1(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

Almost everyone have one or two bitter experience with Igbo people besides Igbos themselves re discriminative n don't work together,

well someone said you can't Receive what you can't give
Then why do u guys flame up if grouped as all the same as ISIS Al shabaab e.t.c the truth is that the only way for the human race to move ahead is to work together and live in peace fighting quarrelling won't do the earth any good.look at Saudi Arabia they are no bombing there yet look at how they live in peace unlike compared to iraq Somalia etc.so you see if every one keeps his religion to himself and work with his fellow man in unity we won't have problems.in Nigeria if a competent Igbo man for example want to be a president will northerners vote for him,won't they say because he is from Igbo they won't vote him.nothing is as sweet as living in peace not audio peace but with peace with everyone in your country.an imam made headlines months ago for saving 100 of christians in the north during an attack.imagine all Nigerian Muslims are like that man(imam) do you think all these tribal grudge,religion bashing and fighting/disunity will be in Nigeria I live that question up to you.
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by ThatFairGuy: 4:24pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] I'll strike u again bro! And this time with a zip
Take heed. You're a spammer, Stop spamming all thread.
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by EggSauce(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2020
jumper524:
obviously there are poor people in Kaduna no doubt.
but you saying only 3 percent?
bros watin Na??
that 1 of 33 people haba!! bros .
i'm also in kaduna and I was born here. He's actually right... Stop baseless argument
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Mandela27: 4:28pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

Poverty is also vanity cause it leaves you frustrated and open to Sin
Bossman you just spoke my mind,God bless you.Amen.
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by EggSauce(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2020
KingRabota:
Of course y'all be Rich.

Squandering the collective Commonwealth of an impoverished nation

Nonsense low key millionaire

dont let them use this few pics deceive Una... 96% of northerners are poor na just the rich 4% show face

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by ledaman: 4:35pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

What will it profit you to Have the Latest buggati and Ferrari without Having JESUS !

It's not Worth it!

Having said all these , I wanna send a Huge Love to the Arewa ladies. I Love and admire the way you dress.. All Shades of Beauty and Glory !
Mr Pastor get lost with your stupid and useless preaching !
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Aboki99(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2020
Cheap sentimental appeal! Every muslim is more xtian than all xtians combined.

Reasons?

1. The way muslims pray is the same way jesus prayed (eg see Matt 26:39) (same way also other Biblical prophets do in Neh 8:6, Gen 17:3 etc.

2. Muslims say "peace be upon you" or salamu alaykum to greet people as Jesus did in John 20:21.

3. Muslim women wear veils or hijab as women during the life time of Christ and other Biblical prophets wore(Gen 24:65, Gen 38:14, Exodus 26:31 etc)

4. Muslims believe in one God called Allah whom Jesus himself worshipped and addressed as such when he was supposedly about to be crucified. Jesus called upon Allah or Alah or Elah for help thus " Elah Elah lama sabacathani' meaning " Or God oh God why have forsaken me" ( see Matt 27:46)

I can go on and on But.....

Why do you want me to stop practicing all these biblical and Quranic beautiful Christ/Muhammad (pbut) teachings as a muslim? What other alternative do you have for me apart from going to a business centre every sunday to dance and be robbed by business men masquerading as men of God.

As a muslim, and as shown above, I PRACTICE, not just PREACH by word of mouth, what God taught man thru the ages as contained in the Bible and Quran and as practicalized by Jesus, Muhammad and other prophets(PBUT all)

Righteousness89:

It's not Worth it!

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by KingRabota: 4:57pm On May 26, 2020
Of course I'm talking about the 4% that impoverished the almajiris and the rest of the nation inclusive
They are very good at snatching power and keeping it unfortunately they have no idea about the intricacies of rulership.
Greedy Bunch of *#@*##*@#

EggSauce:
dont let them use this few pics deceive Una... 96% of northerners are poor na just the rich 4% show face

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Modivs: 4:59pm On May 26, 2020
Mywd:

Our Oil Money??

. Next time you southners will claim dangote is your money
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by lukency(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2020
Stolen wealth! Allah ya isa
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by EggSauce(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2020
KingRabota:
Of course I'm talking about the 4% that impoverished the almajiris and the rest of the nation inclusive
They are very good at snatching power and keeping it unfortunately they have no idea about the intricacies of rulership.
Greedy Bunch of *#@*##*@#

there will be revolution in North in due time

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by osazsky(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

until u guys end almajiri property will never end there.i served in d northern part of Nigeria visited 4 northern state..sorry to say..nothing to write home abt spits.i saw some area where a full local govt had no hos .no schs and to imagine that u guys have been ruling Nigeria since 1960s say it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Sagay212: 5:12pm On May 26, 2020
Naughtysite:
Did they buy them from raising cows or cultivating beans ?

Is it not Oil money ?

Nor mind dem. Simply money from government appontments, contracts and jobs due to nepotism. If na so easy to make money from cows, all the miyetti Allah herdsmen for don buy Bentley....kilikiiki.

Dem dey brag with free government money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Barka Juma'ah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.