Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) (104214 Views)

How To Use Math To Say "Eid Mubarak"! / Eid Mubarak Pictures / Eid Mubarak To All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2020
Naughtysite:
Did they buy them from raising cows or cultivating beans ?

Is it not Oil money ?

Not everything is about oil.
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Pavillon: 5:40pm On May 26, 2020
Bnladan:
wat baffles me is how a religious bigot will accept the oath of a religion he despises just to come here and spew trash. U really need deliverance
ledaman:
Mr Pastor get lost with your stupid and useless preaching !
Victornezzar:

But Christ taught us to live in peace with our fellow brethren

Why are you now getting worked up??

Fake Christian!!!!!

All these on top arewa matter??

Guys, Hustle oo make you no turn preacher and preachee for another person wealth grin grin
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by ContractKiller: 5:53pm On May 26, 2020
When you eventually have your own country and can no longer live as parasites on Southern wealth, we can have this discussion again.

tyup:
I tell people we northerners don't flood the internet to prove fake cheap point, We're low key millionaires in numbers

Probably those who yell Northerners are the most poor and backward bla bla can have a reason to shut the hell up forever sad
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by KingRabota: 6:01pm On May 26, 2020
It's long overdue

EggSauce:
there will be revolution in North in due time
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Shormiey(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Bros don't stop ooo.....I dey your back too.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by EggSauce(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2020
KingRabota:
It's long overdue

lol Dem Neva still get sense yet o... They still have a long way to go... Their leaders are still using religion to Cover their faces from seeing the truth... It will take time honestly ...very long time

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Bnladan(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2020
Pavillon:

All these on top arewa matter??

Guys, Hustle oo make you no turn preacher and preachee for another person wealth grin grin

If u can't sense it, yes! I'm arewan. And I'm sure I'm above u on d food chain cool
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by BotherMleeper(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2020
I'm a full-time fulani northerner, but some of these pix are frankly immature, whether from the North or south.

Little kids posing with their parents' cars should ordinarily not be a thing.

And to those idiots saying it's oil money: fukk you.

You think there's no way people could be wealthy without oil, are you that myopic? Is the entirety of your intellectual horizon extending no longer than your broad nose?

The igboes, the honest ones at least, make their fortune not in oil. So do a lot of yorubas. But those thuggish niger deltans like to think there's no commodity outside of oil.

I don't support people showing off, even if it's their right, but don't automatically assume they're crooks while simultaneously defending the sources of riches of eMoney.

Choke on your oil, you discombobulated troglodytes.

Agurza, ni ma dan kaduna ne.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Legendguru: 7:49pm On May 26, 2020
Not prophetic
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by icestorm(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2020
jaytee01:
Can they tell us what they do for a living?
You want to know? Ask Gandollar
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by triplec93(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:
I tell people we northerners don't flood the internet to prove fake cheap point, We're low key millionaires in numbers

Probably those who yell Northerners are the most poor and backward bla bla can have a reason to shut the hell up forever sad
You are just showing only some few faces and you are there bragging about the north being wealthy, every region has very wealthy persons, which is not peculiar to the north, by percentage based on population the north has fewer wealthy persons compared to the South. The worst is the very little middle class and an overwhelming poverty stricken majority. Over here in Port Harcourt, an average middle class family has a northerner as a gateman,the other majority are either beggers, homeless or hawkers. That isn't the same with southerners in the north which form a majority of the north's middle class. You should be ashamed of coming from such region which is recognised by other developing regions as backward. Let's face realty bro.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Godsonjoe: 9:13pm On May 26, 2020
AREWA? But no one will say anything..... But when BIAFRA is mentioned, demons will rise up from different angle

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Pavillon: 9:34pm On May 26, 2020
Bnladan:

If u can't sense it, yes! I'm arewan. And I'm sure I'm above u on d food chain cool

Why are people always quick to brag on social media.

What have we discussed now that has led to food chain story.

Man, I can claim at i own at least one house in the whole counties of this world, na social media..

If u like claim ur father feeds the whole Northern state....na ur headache be that.

Just hustle bro, hustle make u no join the vanity upon vanity crew
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Sardauna24(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

Exactly...up up north
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Sardauna24(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2020
Naughtysite:
Did they buy them from raising cows or cultivating beans ?

Is it not Oil money ?

Ask your ancestors
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Sardauna24(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2020
Mywd:
Take a look at this Arewa Big Boy's whip he is using to celebrate Eid Mubarak.

https://twitter.com/capt_Awwal/status/1264533940901216256

Our Oil Money??

Hehehehh mr man have you forgot about our groundnut pyramids nd cotton money that has been used to build naija nd explore the said oil u guys are making noice of,i guess u dont know the real facts about Nigerian pre colonial nd post independence history had it been u are aware of that u wont come here and disgress ur self..
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Sardauna24(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2020
Mywd:
Take a look at this Arewa Big Boy's whip he is using to celebrate Eid Mubarak.

https://twitter.com/capt_Awwal/status/1264533940901216256

Our Oil Money??

Hehehehh mr man have you forgot about our groundnut pyramids nd cotton money that has been used to build naija nd explore the said oil u guys are making noice of,i guess u dont know the real facts about Nigerian pre colonial nd post independence history had it been u are aware of that u wont come here and disgress ur self for nothing....
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by hedonistic: 10:25pm On May 26, 2020
Seun and ALL the nincompoops parading as mods here must be psychopaths of some sort. I can't believe this nonsense. Why do I have to accept any so-called Allah or Mohammed just to comment on this sort of thread? Just because it involves some so-called "Arewa" boys?

And after forcing this down my throat, you then permanently decorate my profile with it?

My goodness. What agenda is this godforsaken Nairaland pushing?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Seunfretty: 12:26am On May 27, 2020
triplec93:

You are just showing only some few faces and you are there bragging about the north being wealthy, every region has very wealthy persons, which is not peculiar to the north, by percentage based on population the north has fewer wealthy persons compared to the South. The worst is the very little middle class and an overwhelming poverty stricken majority. Over here in Port Harcourt, an average middle class family has a northerner as a gateman,the other majority are either beggers, homeless or hawkers. That isn't the same with southerners in the north which form a majority of the north's middle class. You should be ashamed of coming from such region which is recognised by other developing regions as backward. Let's face realty bro.
....u just spoke my heart ....

1 Like

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:27am On May 27, 2020
Niger Deltans come see unah money ooooo.... Monkey dey work baboon dey chop...
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by mozele(m): 12:58am On May 27, 2020
SoNature:

It's an insult to the south to compare them to the north.
Southern Nigerian youths are more enterprising, educated and well-traveled
Take away politics from the north, and they are in trouble
Anyways, the Northern guys in the picture are cute though
lol... these ones never hustle or seen what life looks like without wealth.
I guess thats one the advantages of having wealthy parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Barka Juma'ah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.