Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling (982 Views)

The Atheists Costly Error: Assumption That Everything REAL Must Be TANGIBLE / Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 3:52pm On May 25, 2020
cheesy wink smiley
The atheists that are so fond of making snide and insulting remarks in the religious forum are in trouble. Someone finally have time for them and has descend on them in holy anger with thunder and brimstone. He called them deluded, satanically enslaved, reprobate minded and described them as being on a fast lane to destruction. Boy o boy, he said they are anti-christ evangelists and deranged fools. I concur I concur I concur I am in complete agreement Go here to read or help them.
https://www.nairaland.com/5879272/deliverance-atheist This thread will be very interesting
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by hakeem4(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2020
It doesn’t look like atheist were being bashed there. It looks more like the OP of the thread was confused and couldn’t defend his beliefs well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by MJBOLT: 5:27pm On May 25, 2020
how does the thread prove the existence of your god

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
hakeem4:
It doesn’t look like atheist were being bashed there. It looks more like the OP of the thread was confused and couldn’t defend his beliefs well

Go and defend yourself on the pastor thread. I've not seen any of you doing that.
If you people cannot take on him, let no atheist post any rubbish on nairaland again
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by hakeem4(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
KingsEst:

Go and defend yourself on the pastor thread. I've not seen any of you doing that.
If you people cannot take on him, let no atheist post any rubbish on nairaland again
The problem is most atheists I know don't give low blows. I have never seen an argument so poorly written.

1 Like

Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
It is a low blow to God to say He doesn't exist.
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
MJBOLT:

I don't think he's trying to prove God existence. He is saying atheists according to the "Bible " are degenerate fools
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by MJBOLT: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
at least no atheist will be as foolish as god.

KingsEst:

I don't think he's trying to prove God existence. He is saying atheists according to the "Bible " are degenerate fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by CAPSLOCKED: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
MJBOLT:

VERY VALID. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THAT SAYING "GOD EXISTS" OR "GOD IS GOD" DOESN'T TRANSFORM THEIR IMAGINATION INTO REALITY.

1 Like

Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by hakeem4(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
KingsEst:
It is a low blow to God to say He doesn't exist.
*facepalm* I think it takes suspension of the thinking faculty to believe in god
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by hakeem4(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

VERY VALID. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THAT SAYING "GOD EXISTS" OR "GOD IS GOD" DOESN'T TRANSFORM THEIR IMAGINATION INTO REALITY.
Funny thing is that God actually exists, But he exists only the mind of people who want him to be real grin

1 Like

Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by Bacteriologist(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
hakeem4:
Funny thing is that God actually exists, But he exists only the mind of people who want him to be real grin

I would disagree with that. Believing something is real or "wanting it" to be real doesn't make it real. It just means one is convinced it is real. In other words, one is lying to himself.

1 Like

Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bacteriologist:

I would disagree with that. Believing something is real or "wanting it" to be real doesn't make it real. It just means one is convinced it is real. In other words, one is lying to himself.

The offspring of bacteria are finally speaking, the complexities of a bacteria and it's reproductive process points definitely at a thought process greater than your minute own
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
hakeem4:

What a warped sense of thinking
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by Bacteriologist(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
KingsEst:

The offspring of bacteria are finally speaking, the complexities of a bacteria and it's reproductive process points definitely at a thought process greater than your minute own

Technically you contain bacteria DNA too. So yeah you're related to bacteria.

If the complexity of something points to the fact that something greater created it.

Then what created god since god is supposedly and incredibly more complex than any other organism on Earth?

1 Like

Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by hakeem4(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bacteriologist:

yeah I meant it only exists in their imagination
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Technically you contain bacteria DNA too. So yeah you're related to bacteria.

If the complexity of something points to the fact that something greater created it.

Then what created god since god is supposedly and incredibly more complex than any other organism on Earth?

Illogical question! Can the chair ask a carpenter who created him, or can a car ask the engineers, who engineered them. Pls ask intelligent questions.
You are the one with bacteria DNA as for myself I'm fearfully and wonderfully made. My God that can make it that no two people are genetically the same has definitely made me different from bacteria. You on the one hand have descended so low as to compare yourself a bacteria descendant.
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
MJBOLT:

Here revealed is a fool beyond measure whose thinking process is in bondage and certainly is an evil messenger and a student, blasphemy under the devil
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
MJBOLT:

Here revealed is a fool beyond measure whose thinking process is in bondage and certainly is an evil messenger and a student of blasphemy under the devil
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
hakeem4:
yeah I meant it only exists in their imagination

God is very much in my imagination,thinking and living. What do you have as a purpose for being alive? Mine is to please that God you are deceived into not believing in.
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by hakeem4(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingsEst:

God is very much in my imagination,thinking and living. What do you have as a purpose for being alive? Mine is to please that God you are deceived into not believing in.
yeah same way Santa exists only the mind of young children.

My purpose on earth is to have fun and create whatever I want to do with it. Rather than sit down and do the bidding of an imaginary dictator
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by Kobojunkie: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
@OP, where do you find it in your Bible that the Almighty God of the Angel Armies needs you and your ilk defending Him or His honor?

With the time many of you spend here thinking yourselves God's Knight in Shining Armor, may I suggest you spend that time reading the book of Job... Yes, what the majority of you pretend to do in the name of God is no different from what Job's friends did to God's name. angry angry

God is quite capable of fighting His own battles for Himself!
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
@OP, where do you find it in your Bible that the Almighty God of the Angel Armies needs you and your ilk defending Him or His honor?

With the time many of you spend here thinking yourselves God's Knight in Shining Armor, may I suggest you spend that time reading the book of Job... Yes, what the majority of you pretend to do in the name of God is no different from what Job's friends did to God's name. angry angry

God is quite capable of fighting His own battles for Himself!

Did you you not read it in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John how our commander, commanded us to go out in shiny armour and make disciples of all men including atheist unbelievers like you?
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
hakeem4:

My purpose on earth is to have fun and create whatever I want to do with it. Rather than sit down and do the bidding of an imaginary dictator

You are like the men of old in Genesis, whom the Bible recorded as living got married, have children and died. Finish. Nothing to recommend you as leaving a legacy to mankind except your rantings as that of an ant in the scheme of things. An unbeliever and descendant of monkeys through evolution.
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
hakeem4:

You are like the men of old in Genesis, whom the Bible recorded as living got married, have children and died. Finish. Nothing to recommend you as leaving a legacy to mankind except your rantings as that of an ant in the scheme of things. An unbeliever and descendant of monkeys through evolution.
A worshipper of self as God. You are your own god, that is why you reject God.
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by Femzaremz(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
@ that bro insulting all atheists! If only u know how insignificant our existence is in the grand scheme of things. if only you knew that even our galaxy containing billions of stars is just one out of billions of other galaxies then you will realise how laughable your religious claims are! Or how absurd it is for a creator to judge super tiny species with fleeting lifespan for their insignificant deeds!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by hakeem4(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingsEst:

A worshipper of self as God. You are your own god, that is why you reject God.
My fellow ape. The natural world is much more beautiful and stupendous that what the bible can ever imagine. Do you want to exchange the natural beauty of the cosmos for the burning bush Moses saw?

No matter what you wish Evolution is a fact!
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
hakeem4:

My fellow ape. The natural world is much more beautiful and stupendous that what the bible can ever imagine. Do you want to exchange the natural beauty of the cosmos for the burning bush Moses saw?

Have you ever read any book on cellular biology to understand or have an idea of the very complex processes of each cell organelle in even an amoeba or the complexities of even the cell wall structure. And some satanists says this happened by chance. Your reasoning ability must be quite at the same level of an amoeba to believe such nonsense called evolution. You need to be examined.
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
For God so love you atheists, that He gave His only begotten Son that you may not perish in ignorance but believe in Jesus Christ that you may be saved. Atheists chew on that for a while or gnash your teeth in unbelieve
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
hakeem4:

keep on admiring nature, it is very lovely, before too long you will admire the Creator Himself. I see you becoming a knight in shining armour for them creator. I wonder if you will be a pastor or an evangelist.
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by KingsEst: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Femzaremz:
@ that bro insulting all atheists! If only u know how insignificant our existence is in the grand scheme of things. if only you knew that even our galaxy containing billions of stars is just one out of billions of other galaxies then you will realise how laughable your religious claims are! Or how absurd it is for a creator to judge super tiny species with fleeting lifespan for their insignificant deeds!

You would be surprised how knowledgeable I am about astronomy. I even know that our sun is like a grain of sand compared to the size of some stars. I have a very good understanding of the possibility of billions of galaxies with each galaxy having its billions of suns/stars. Some look at them and fall into idolaters worshipping the host of heaven.
Some look at them and in admiration lose their senses and say such magnificence having such order and patterns happen by chance.
The bible describes the Creator and the eras/days of creation. My word to you, the Creator is more worthy than His creation
Re: Bashing Of The Atheists So Thrilling by hakeem4(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingsEst:

keep on admiring nature, it is very lovely, before too long you will admire the Creator Himself. I see you becoming a knight in shining armour for them creator. I wonder if you will be a pastor or an evangelist.
grin i would not want to be one. I do not like deceiving innocent people so as to donate a certain percentage of their salary to me. Neither would I love to give my friends false hope that one man is up there guiding their steps and if they are in trouble they should pray to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visions/revelations Do Not Come By Thinking About Something / Why Did The White Man Bring Education To Africa / "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.