Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Invite All The Christian Believes To Come Online To Discussion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Invite All The Christian Believes To Come Online To Discussion (173 Views)

Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire / Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos / Discussion With A Christian About The Christian Doctrine Of Redemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Invite All The Christian Believes To Come Online To Discussion by kingvincenteze: 5:32pm On May 25, 2020
I create this topic to bring all the christian believes together and for us to look for solution for the case of this our country nigeria. some said that God have left this country nigeria , why is evil keep on increasing in the land and evil politicians are occupying all the higher post in nigeria ,our children are now buzzy learning how to do yahoo , if u mistakley have a contact abroad and mentioned ur from nigeria u wil be block immediately .if u try to find out why u wil be surprise 75 pecent of the world see nigeria as evil country , and in this country we have the highest number of christian worshipers in almost africa we hav the highest Auditorium we have the highest number of pastor and highest number of churchs all over the world but this churches is not realy changing this country nigeria, what is the real problem of this country? Is it that God dose not answers prayers or we don't know how to pray? Why is evil keep on increasing in the land why we have the highest number of so called christian,? What do I mean? I mean can u delebretly do a business with ur fellow christian bother or sister without ending up having problem with him or she ? Can u intrusted ur business ur company in there hands and with out ending up with storry'? I have come in encounter with so many poelps telling u it is better not to do business with those that calmed to be christian . Becus ur going to be disappointed at the end . I began to question the type of christian and believes wil have in the country. 100 pecent of problem were going through in this country 75 pecent was cause by so called christians and those that called there self believes .if u have come in encounter with so called christian and believes u wil under that some of them can never sacrificed any thing for the sake of God some of them can't let go becus of thy are christian , what is wrong our christianity never changed the country nigeria ,our christianity never changed our personal lives pls let all christian come together to help this country move forward we hav to questioned our self are we realy christian? Are we among those promoting evil in this country ? the downfall of this country are curse by so called christian, christian can't trust there fellow believes why? This is the right time to ask our self a question pls be matured in this discussion and comment with brotherly love thanks
Re: I Invite All The Christian Believes To Come Online To Discussion by Juliusmomoh: 5:47pm On May 25, 2020
We are all not born again... We look for fancy thing more than God.... Our top mentor are not showing good example ... We focus on money rather than God ... Keep the list going
Re: I Invite All The Christian Believes To Come Online To Discussion by kingvincenteze: 5:55pm On May 25, 2020
were all not born again! and were looking up to out mentors and were going donw to hell what could be the solution for this ? Thanks for ur comment
Re: I Invite All The Christian Believes To Come Online To Discussion by kingvincenteze: 8:05pm On May 25, 2020
some poelp are happily reading without commenting this is not a poem pls all christian believe come up with a way forward ur comment can go a lot to chang this country nigeria thanks as ur reading pick ur point and comment how u feel
Re: I Invite All The Christian Believes To Come Online To Discussion by kingvincenteze: 8:28pm On May 25, 2020
36 viewers...... 4 post

(1) (Reply)

nice weather / There Is Nothing Too Hard For God To Do. / Prophetic Morning Blessing -manifestation Meditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.