Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,626 members, 7,851,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections (20400 Views)

Niger State Willing To Pilot FG's 500,000-Hectare Agriculture Project / LASG Debunks Rumour That Hospital Did Not Attend To Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter / Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by Godson777(m): 6:52am On May 26, 2020
Who is inec,
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by Baffupdrizz(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2020
E-Voting is untenable in Nigeria.

Too much power in one ICT man's hands.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by Monday60655(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2020
INEC is a real scam.
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by evy1(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2020
Emmyloyalty:
Massive employment loading for software and web engineers. Wonderful!
I just hope they won't be manipulations.
you'll be shocked, when the contract will be given out to a foreign firm.
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by professore(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2020
Okay
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by Emmyloyalty: 9:53am On May 26, 2020
evy1:
you'll be shocked, when the contract will be given out to a foreign firm.

They should not try such but I won't be surprised if they give it out.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by DrMuzungu(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2020
There are two problems here, at least.

1. The costs involved. We all know how it works. Oga at the top has a company registered in, for example, Panama. INEC is not going to buy the equipment from the manufacturer directly. Company in Panama will buy it and sell to the FG, at the price 2 to over 10 times more expensive. Who gets the profit? Oga at the top, who else. So what Nigeria should pay 1 million Naira, Nigeria will pay 100 million, minimum.

2. They can rig elections even if the elections do not use the electronics. With electronics, it is far easier to rig it all.

it's not like anyone ever got a hefty prison sentence for rigging elections, or for overinvoicing.
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by Bekool(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/breaking-covid-19-inec-to-pilot-e-voting-in-2021-seeks-cancellation-of-bye-elections/

The powers that be will always find a way to rig in their own man into the presidential seat nigeria's foundation is built on fraud and injustice it can never survive without fraud.
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by donors1: 7:34pm On May 26, 2020
MrBanner:

Give that guy money at your own peril. He's a fraud.

Please get a life . Your notice me for nairaland don too much .

And you're not going to be offered a job as a nairaland moderator.
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by MrBanner(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2020
donors1:

Please get a life . Your notice me for nairaland don too much .

And you're not going to be offered a job as a nairaland moderator.

On the contrary, my job description is quite different.
Re: INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections by KingMicky3286: 6:59am On May 27, 2020
This guy is a thief, scammer and a dangerous person. Please Help to catch him and send to court for trial. He is busy doing scam using Nairaland platform and the moderators here are not doing anything to stop him.

I have taken the job to trail and catch him. Dont fall for his scam .
iwarnedyou:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity Worsens Nationwide / 11 Burnt Alive In Lagos-Ibadan Road Accident. / Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.