Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial (57501 Views)

Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by GreenDestiny2: 8:58pm On May 25, 2020
biafrasun:
mad woman

If you don't want to die of poverty, better kaprut your uncle wey dey alive now so that you and chinonso can share burial money
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Peacefulguy90: 8:59pm On May 25, 2020
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/three-brothers-kill-sibling-over-proceeds-from-mothers-burial/

when has burial money becomes a contract or business money....... Stupidity at the highest order,abeg Mr ghost.......follow them bomber to bomber
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by BabaRamota1980: 9:01pm On May 25, 2020
Operatives of the Imo State Police Command are on the trail of three brothers, Patrick Obieshieke, Chinonso Obieshieke and John Erieka for allegedly killing their blood brother, Remigius Obieshieke, over money realised from the burial of their late mother.

Remigius was brutally murdered after a disagreement erupted on how the money realised from the burial of their 75- year-old mother, Angelina Obieshieke would be shared.

According to the state police spokesman, Orlando Ikeokwu, the incident happened last Friday at their father’s house in Umuolowoshe in Umuoshochie Autonomous Community in Obowo council area of Imo State.

Ikeokwu said: “On the 22/05/2020 at about 0600 hrs, upon credible information, operatives of the Divisional Police Headquarters, Obowo, moved to Umuolowoshe, Umuoshochie Autonomous community, Obowo and it was discovered that the above named persons killed one Remigius Obieshieke during a disagreement arising from money realised for the burial of their mother late Angelina Obieshieke, 75 years old.

“Meanwhile effort is ongoing to arrest the fleeing suspects, while investigation has commenced in ernest”.

I dont rush to jump in yanminri story so much because I think they get unfairly treated a lot. But these people make it difficult for me to defend and stand up for them.

Is this story a fresh one? Did this shege event just happen? Is this not the same state that Emma kill his sibling over fruit? In imo a brother hacked his sibling over fruit. This morning i heard of a director of Imo broadcasting coporation stabbed his wife and killed her. I acted like i didnt see and passed. Now Obierishineke family have killed a sibling over money, in same Imo state? Are Imo people Ngwa or Abiriba? This trend is becoming a syndrome. We shall call it Cannibalistic-Prone Demonistic-Possessed Syndrome, CPDP Syndrome. Ohanaeze need to call a meeting of all Ngwa and Abiriba people and seek medical help. This thing is troubling. Highly troubling.
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by kemii7189: 9:01pm On May 25, 2020
[color=#] 2254758[/color]
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by VenumX: 9:02pm On May 25, 2020
'i wan born boy'....see wetin e don cause.

So much for passing on of their father's legacy.

Na inside their mama property dey wan die put.

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2020
Just because of greed, what is money, money that will finish, it can't even be compared with what they have just done now.
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by mrkings84(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2020
The funnyfthing is, 2 of the remaining 3 will likely kill one of the siblings after burying this sibling that was earlier killed....

Ipob amaka.....
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Richie1234: 9:06pm On May 25, 2020
They should be held responsible for the death of their mother. Who knows it was an attempt to get proceed from their mum’s burial as well .
Money they said is the root of all evil

3 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by JoffreyBeroth(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Not Again!

These are Really the End of the End of the Endtimes..

Prepare yourself for Eternity!

What Remains now is the Sky to Crack open!

What Remains now is the Rapture of the Bride of JESUS CHRIST!

The World is Gone!

Don’t be fooled, this kind of thing have been happening from time immemorial. Cain killed his brother Abel.
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Pat081: 9:10pm On May 25, 2020
Just like the one in bible that kill his brother
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by OsuMustGo: 9:13pm On May 25, 2020
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by collinsmcmorgan(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2020
Is that how the Biafra will hold...
Sadden, this is coming from the east side...
after seeing all this, are we sure we gonna have the Biafra?
they world can not give us our freedom, coz we don't deserve such. #seehatred
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by kemii6470: 9:15pm On May 25, 2020
[color=#] 1823577[/color]
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by kemii6470: 9:16pm On May 25, 2020
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by biafrasun: 9:17pm On May 25, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

If you don't want to die of poverty, better kaprut your uncle wey dey alive now so that you and chinonso can share burial money
as if I care don't worry you will soon join me where I am and I'm waiting for you with good koboko because you're nuisance.
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by maak400: 9:20pm On May 25, 2020
Godons1:
Igbos Amaka. grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin

They will do anything for the money, even if they have to kill their close relative.
Don’t mind them, they won’t condemn this act from their tribe now, but will be quick to show their hatred for others.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by ContractKiller: 9:21pm On May 25, 2020
OsuMustGo:

Rubbish is my name
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by kemii7991: 9:22pm On May 25, 2020
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by kemii5561: 9:26pm On May 25, 2020
[color=#] 3231882[/color]
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by cococandy(f): 9:31pm On May 25, 2020
Well now they know what to spend the money on.
Another funeral. And legal services. Let’s see how much it will solve for them.
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by JBoss25(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2020
solsticey2k3:
The love of money will always remain the root of all evil undecided
you mean the lack of money
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Jaapu: 9:35pm On May 25, 2020
"These Igbo people are something else." They can kill for nothing just like Boko Haram.
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by enemyofprogress: 9:35pm On May 25, 2020
uba1991:
nothing like poverty. The Igbo land is full of billionairess.
full of blood money you mean?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by enemyofprogress: 9:36pm On May 25, 2020
fatymore:
. What about me

Send to me too now...kodabayi
I don't trust you
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by enemyofprogress: 9:40pm On May 25, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy yeyenatu! Gerraarraahiiaaa!! angry angry
e pain am. Ibi ti e foju si ona o gba Ibe yo. Riro ni tenia sise ni ti Oluwa oba. Ibaje enia ko da ise oluwa duro tongue tongue
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by VickyRotex(f): 9:43pm On May 25, 2020
enemyofprogress:
e pain am. Ibi ti e foju si ona o gba Ibe yo. Riro ni tenia sise ni ti Oluwa oba. Ibaje enia ko da ise oluwa duro tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy ahhh iyangbali man powe fun mi grin grin honestly, owa alright at all angry angry

to ba mo pe eru oba e, show yourself ki gbogbo aye ri e. tongue tongue
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by enemyofprogress: 9:46pm On May 25, 2020
ajepako:

Salaro Werey lbadan tongue tongue
Just because I no settle you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics / Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.