Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial (57493 Views)

Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Jeroboy(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2020
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by egojiokwu(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2020
I hope they are now happy that another funeral for another proceed to share has come.

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:54pm On May 25, 2020
Balogunodua:

You should add mango too grin

Anambra saga grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by rastaLivity: 7:54pm On May 25, 2020
Godons1:

It's better to give head than to kill your Brother over burial money. grin grin grin grin grin
better to kill o than to suck and drink your 8yrs kid toto juice grin grin grin
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by TruthinAction: 7:55pm On May 25, 2020
The love of money is indeed the root of most evils. What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul. They have forgotten that they will one day stand before the judgment seat of God. Wickedness in high places.

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:56pm On May 25, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I Think You Mean DISEASE

Stop quoting him, he is an attention seeker, he will reply you with another one.
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Farki: 7:57pm On May 25, 2020
Smh, this news of family members killing and injuring each other is getting too much. undecided
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by GIdiata(m): 7:58pm On May 25, 2020
post=89955175]

Wicked and Foolish brothers .

Some people will do anything just to get this money.
Even to the length of killing your own brothers.

May they all perish in hell.
Animals in human skin.

We have read many news like this in recent times and all coming from within "Nigeria". lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nuff said!

...na so d matter go end.
At the end of it all, no one gets anything.

#InsideLife shocked

Hello sis,
but crime like this happen all over our nation o, not peculiar to a particular tribe alone.
Money is truly the root of all evil. [/quote][s]
:

Animals in human skin.

We have read many news like this in recent times and all coming from within "[color=#006600:

Nigeria[/color]". lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nuff said!

#InsideLife shocked

Hello sis,
but crime like this happen all over our nation o, not peculiar to a particular tribe alone.
Money is truly the root of all evil.
[/s][quote author= post=89955175]

Animals in human skin.

We have read many news like this in recent times and all coming from within "Nigeria". lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nuff said!

#InsideLife shocked

Hello sis,
Money is truly the root of all evil.

money is not, have not and will not be the root of all EVIL.

the heart of men and the love of money is
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Ladycewhy(f): 7:59pm On May 25, 2020
How much is the money so? undecided I bet it won't even be up to 5 million Naira,smh, poor people with poverty mindset are more dangerous than the Bermuda triangle.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Farki: 7:59pm On May 25, 2020
rastaLivity:
a thread was on front page today of a yoruba father giving his 8yrs and 11yrs old daughters head, and they were moaning grin grin grin grin

Why we your perverted mind be coming up with such fantasies. undecided
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Drizzy5001(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2020
This is wickedness. Haba!! undecided
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01pm On May 25, 2020
GIdiata:
[s][/s]

money is not, have not and will not be the root of all EVIL.

the heart of men and the love of money is
You have a good point there

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by enemyofprogress: 8:03pm On May 25, 2020
Samsimple:
if that was possible I don't mind.. God bless u by the way
check your bank account, i have sented my window's might to you. Please keep my identity to yourself.

Dominique, UyaiIncomparabl, ajepako, vickyrotex, mynd44, seunmohmoh, funkebabe, funjosh and fatymore please rich out to a sole in need. Have bread is better than nun.

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by mvem(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2020
ednut1:
Are these stories real
if you read herdsmen kill farmer you won't ask if it is real...we all are bias

5 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by enemyofprogress: 8:10pm On May 25, 2020
Samsimple:
God bless you
God bless you real good too but keep my identity to yourself
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by rastaLivity: 8:11pm On May 25, 2020
Farki:

Why we your perverted mind be coming up with such fantasies. undecided
i even wrote 8yrs, the actual age is 6yrs sef

https://www.nairaland.com/5880999/father-defiled-6-9-year-old-daughters
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by enemyofprogress: 8:12pm On May 25, 2020
Wettoid123:
it is no news that the Igbo's can kill anything killable for money uncountable of them kill own blood brother to inherent their wealth, greedy set of people!
true talk. Their watchword is money first before any other thing

2 Likes

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by rastaLivity: 8:14pm On May 25, 2020
Balogunodua:

There was also a thread where an igbo man brought his friends to join him and Group Intimacy his daughter. Cheerful giver grin
but them no suck toto na, 6yr old girl for that matter was moaning out loud in the middle of the night ( neighbors confirm the moaning woke them up grin grin grin)

https://www.nairaland.com/5880999/father-defiled-6-9-year-old-daughters

1 Like

Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by D1zion: 8:14pm On May 25, 2020
This shouldn't be a surprise as the Bible said it will happen, brothers against brothers, sisters against sisters, fathers against fathers,nations to nations. & same Bible said Monet the root of all evil.see what it has cost over a death mans burial money.this is really the end.
Re: 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 25, 2020
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene / My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.