Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Have A Crush On Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Have A Crush On Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (7487 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is now married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Crush On Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by MrCrackles(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2008
she seems to be pretty fresh and refreshing though but defo no crush for me!
Re: I Have A Crush On Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by DeepZone: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2008
LOL! Na wah for this kain love o. You don carry wine go meet im Papa yet? If not, gate still dey open for plenty suitors o.

You would've asked all the contenders whether they know her current location now? Ain't you supposed to know where your fiancee is living? The girl is naturally beautiful sha but we have hotter chics in Nairaland. So, why contend for her when you have hotter ones in the house?
Re: I Have A Crush On Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by Seun(m): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2008
She's famous.
Re: I Have A Crush On Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by DeepZone: 1:01am On Aug 15, 2008
She's famous.
Famous ko hot ni undecided undecided. Is she not only famous in Nigeria and only in southern Nigeria and UK/US for that matter because am sure most Northerners and the rest of Africa do not know her. Genevieve is even more famous than her. Uzodinmma Iweala(Okonjo's son) made more name with his book(beast of no nation) and is virtually more popular in the east coast than ChimAmanda.

Anyway, Why do men develop hot pants for famous people anyway? Nigerian men behaved same way when Jumobi adegbesan Damijo was in AIT, virtually every man in Lagos then wanted her in his bed. What happened now, them no dey talk about the chic again now she don old small. How come the crush suddenly disappeared? Men!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Have A Crush On Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by AloyEmeka9: 1:59am On Aug 15, 2008
Famous ko hot ni  .  Is  she not only famous in Nigeria and only in southern Nigeria and UK/US  for that matter because am sure most Northerners  and the rest of Africa do not know her. Genevieve is even more famous than her. Uzodinmma Iweala(Okonjo's son) made more name with his book(beast of no nation)  and is virtually more popular in the east coast than ChimAmanda.

Anyway, Why do men develop hot pants for famous people anyway? Nigerian men behaved same way when Jumobi adegbesan Damijo was in AIT, virtually every man in Lagos then wanted her in his bed. What happened now, them no dey talk about the chic again now she don old small. How come the crush suddenly disappeared?  Men!!!!!

Bad belle beaucoup for this nairalandooo, If you no wan make we dey chase her, post your photo make we see, we fit change our mind sha.

BTW,
Uzo Iweala only wrote one book and the book didn't sell like Amanda's book. Because he's popular in America does not mean that he's popular in the rest of the world. Common, who knows him in Naija? We know his mother and his father but not him, may be time will tell; Is he not in Harvard medical school? which chance him go get there take write book wey go match my WIFE'S standard?
Re: I Have A Crush On Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by DeepZone: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2008
No bad belle here. You are just delusional. I hope they marshall all of you for flogging competition let me see who among you will be man enough to endure that. I just love that part of the Fulani culture.
Re: I Have A Crush On Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by topup: 1:21am On Aug 19, 2008
Yes, I agree, I was impressed by her looks when I saw her picture in the inside cover of 'Half a Yellow Sun'.
Re: I Have A Crush On Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by henry007(m): 1:23am On Aug 19, 2008
ya she's aight i luv ha
Re: I Have A Crush On Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by spikedcylinder: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2008
DeepZone:

Famous ko hot ni undecided undecided. Is she not only famous in Nigeria and only in southern Nigeria and UK/US for that matter because am sure most Northerners and the rest of Africa do not know her. Genevieve is even more famous than her. Uzodinmma Iweala(Okonjo's son) made more name with his book(beast of no nation) and is virtually more popular in the east coast than ChimAmanda.

Anyway, Why do men develop hot pants for famous people anyway? Nigerian men behaved same way when Jumobi adegbesan Damijo was in AIT, virtually every man in Lagos then wanted her in his bed. What happened now, them no dey talk about the chic again now she don old small. How come the crush suddenly disappeared? Men!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If she is famous in all these places, wetin remain again?
Re: I Have A Crush On Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2011
me too. and i'm a girl
Re: I Have A Crush On Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie by teamplayey: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
me too. and i'm a girl
Nothing for u, dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Books From The African Writers Series? / Simi's Resolve (A New Romance Series) / Beware Of What You Eat- A Short Story By Avatarmode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.