Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) (66395 Views)

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by awoo47: 12:59pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
African-Americans should return to Africa their homeland since they are not wanted in America , Africa can absorb them all yes ,after all they will bring development to Africa because more advance in science and technology and civilization unlike the Homebase Africans.

My opinion though.
white americans too shld return... undecided undecided
they belong in europe
same with canada and australia..
chai whites conquer this eaerth sha embarassed embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:59pm On May 26, 2020
When will every soul realize that all humans are humans irrespective of their colours....... except for those with devilish minds.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 26, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Very much aware... infact she played the racist's card.. the black man is lucky the cops didn't meet her there

She knew exactly the kind of damage she'd have been able to cause once she puts emphasis on the fact that he was

1) an African American man
2) that she feels threatened. Her voice at the end of video sounded teary. Fake ass tears of course

Despite her being wrong here, she knew she could have gotten away with it, if only she played the race card. Anything could have happened just because of someone's bloated ego

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Jdbrasco2: 1:00pm On May 26, 2020
Well, she sounds racist from my observation. She could have made the call if she feel threatened without playing d race card. Poor use of words

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by planetx: 1:00pm On May 26, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
New York is a black dominated area, that woman shouldn't start what she cannot finish.
New York is not black dominated. Blacks are the minority in NYC and even the state.

6 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by ZikTzu: 1:00pm On May 26, 2020
Disgraceful. Certain mumu Trump and Candace Owens loving self hating Coons will want you to believe that Black Americans suffer from "victimhood mentality" when they complain about things like these.

This isn't as rare as most think and if i hadn't faced it myself - i'd have been a coon like Candace Owens.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by lenghtinny(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2020
cococandy:
The black men that get excited at the thought of a white woman lipsrsealed
I swear!!!!

This video is meant for those simps on NL that worship white women..... A large percentage of these women don’t even regard blacks as human.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by PigTormentor: 1:01pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Bleep the Media how they pit the 2 races together every time, how do you want the woman to describe him, btw Biden said if a black doesn’t vote for him in November, then he’s not black enough... tell me any media house that reported that

Again Bleep the media, New York is a Democrat state with a lot of black so don’t bring trump here

If you think the media are not bias, is the black man the only race in America? so why pit us against the white every time, there are Asians and Latino, why always black

Check US athletes, musicians and religious institutions, black dominated it, Asians were cramped up during world war 2, you won’t hear them talk bout it but when it comes to black, the media will exaggerate it, media should stop the bias

PS... if you regard TSR as your new source then fvck off, that page screams of racism

The media didn't report Biden statement but you heard about it. I wonder how you heard about it if it was not reported.
Sound like a typical Fox entertainment brainwashed Trumptard.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by 2O17: 1:01pm On May 26, 2020
dim-witted cracka

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by LastProphet: 1:01pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
African-Americans should return to Africa their homeland since they are not wanted in America , Africa can absorb them all yes ,after all they will bring development to Africa because more advance in science and technology and civilization unlike the Homebase Africans.

My opinion though.

Hahahaha, research well again what they will bring home, definitely not science and tech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Abi o fe soribu?

A black man beat up an old white woman in a nursing home, nobody bats an eye, well most black are emotional more than being factual

Were eru oyinbo. Won ma finbo pa eni.

Sholofegbon.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2020
Possiblegee:
Anywhere the devil is too busy to go, he sends a woman.
lol grin
she perfectly demonstrated the devillish role "false accuser of the brethren" the devil delegated to her

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by stanliwise(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:

My opinion though.
Ask yourself the simple question.
why do they still remain there after the humiliation?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nonsoboy4life(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2020
fieryy:

She knew exactly the kind of damage she'd have been able to cause once she puts emphasis on the fact that he was

1) African American man
2) that she feels threatened. Her voice at tge end of video sounded teary. Fake ass tears of course

Despite her being wrong here, she knew she could have gotten away with it, if only she played the race card. Anything could have happened just because of someone's bloated ego
That's bad... risking one's life for her own ego.. tufiakwa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by tyup(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2020
sweetmelanin:
No surprise here...
..and these are the same dirty white women African American men will willingly choose over their fellow black women.

Yes cuz they got better thinking faculty n attitude than 90% of all bitches down here grin

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by urchcoded(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2020
vertueptime:

The black man sef na amebo, how wil you just go to d park and start videoing some one, anyone will feel threatened

dis is what happens when you refuse to read a post but u want to comment.

12 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by ZikTzu: 1:03pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Bleep the Media how they pit the 2 races together every time, how do you want the woman to describe him, btw Biden said if a black doesn’t vote for him in November, then he’s not black enough... tell me any media house that reported that

Again Bleep the media, New York is a Democrat state with a lot of black so don’t bring trump here

If you think the media are not bias, is the black man the only race in America? so why pit us against the white every time, there are Asians and Latino, why always black

Check US athletes, musicians and religious institutions, black dominated it, Asians were cramped up during world war 2, you won’t hear Asians talk bout it but when it comes to black, the media will exaggerate it, media should stop the bias

PS... if you regard TSR as your new source then fvck off, that page screams of racism
You're a comedian. Typical conservative spewing Fox News talking points.

The problem with most of you black conservatives is that you think racism will just disappear if we everyone ignores it.

Oh and you want to claim that Joe Biden's gaff wasn't all over the News??

9 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 26, 2020
Racism can not end anytime soon. But the society needs to have more robust system in place to protect the victim of this kind of abuse. By the way, we have it in Nigeria in different colors as tribalism and all ethnic groups are involved as perpetrators and victims. So when we go all self-righteous and angry at reading about this, the Igbos should remember the easy with which they verbally attack the Yorubas and the Hausas/Fulanis. The Yorubas should remember how they verbally attack the Hausas/Fulanis and the Igbos, and the Hausas/Fulanis should also remember their sick hatred for all other ethnic groups in Nigeria.

In the end, we are no better than that pale and sickly Amy Cooper. Let's remove the log of wood in our eyes first before fixing the splinter in hers.

And as for Amy Cooper, may she permanently lose her job and her marriage (if she has one) over this. Many innocent black men have lost their lives this way. There should be a jail time for those who raise false alarm of this sort including those who falsely accuse others of rape, assault, murder. And the jail term should be equivalent to the crime their 'victims' are been falsely accused of.

[i][/i]
DMPaulSr:

Source : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/central-park-confrontation-goes-viral-white-woman-calls-cop-on-black-birder/2431773/%3famp

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2020
PigTormentor:

The media didn't report Biden statement but you heard about it. I wonder how you heard about it if it was not reported.
Sound like a typical Fox entertainment brainwashed Trumptard.

no leftist leaning media station reported it, not even fox, not even breitbart so stop spewing rubbish, I listened to the radio show when the black reporter asked him that, his response was he’ll pit his record against trump for the black community and if a black man doesn’t vote for him, then he’s not black enough

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by tyup(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2020
vertueptime:

The black man sef na amebo, how wil you just go to d park and start videoing some one, anyone will feel threatened

don't you know Atimes it's good to be Quiet and be considered a wise person than to speak n remove all doubt of being Foolish undecided

5 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by planetx: 1:06pm On May 26, 2020
stanliwise:
Ask yourself the simple question.
why do they still remain there after the humiliation?
Why do you Nigerians go to the American embassy and get treated like animals with the VO humiliating you all so you can get a visa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by boyo123(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2020
DMPaulSr:

Source : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/central-park-confrontation-goes-viral-white-woman-calls-cop-on-black-birder/2431773/%3famp

When people say they have to leave this country for the sake of their unborn children i just laugh.

Whose children are those shouting black lives matters all around USA?
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by flyingpig: 1:07pm On May 26, 2020
cococandy:
The black men that get excited at the thought of a white woman lipsrsealed

Very dumb comment from you undecided

There are many successful and liberal white women.

Between you and your education, who gave up on each other first?

5 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by AWFCNAIJA: 1:07pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Check US athletes, musicians and religious institutions, black dominated it, Asians were cramped up during world war 2, you won’t hear Asians talk bout it but when it comes to black, the media will exaggerate it, media should stop the bias

I know you are looking for likes but you would not get it!
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by MandalorianCree: 1:07pm On May 26, 2020
Until Africa becomes a world power, the black man will never be respected anywhere in the world.

7 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Yrey: 1:08pm On May 26, 2020
Na this type our brothers say them won marry o.Dont come to African and choose a wife.She will change once she steps her foot in America.

6 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:08pm On May 26, 2020
ZikTzu:

You're a comedian. Typical conservative spewing Fox News talking points.

The problem with most of you black conservatives is that you think racism will just disappear if we everyone ignores it.

Oh and you want to claim that Joe Biden's gaff wasn't all over the News??

It wasn’t and I stand by that, no major news company reported it, I’m not a conservative, the media should stop putting white and blacks together, not everything is racism, they make it look like blacks are being abused everyday but there are countless of videos online where whites are being abused by blacks
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Neville660: 1:08pm On May 26, 2020
Sermwell:
I don't even know what to comment!!

my prayer is that all tribal and religious bigots on nairaland will sleep tonight and not wake up tomorrow morning!!

click like if you agree!

click share is you disagree!!

God can't answer such prayer... grin. God is above hurting yourself. He loves you bruh. Don't you known if you pray like that your hurting yourself.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:08pm On May 26, 2020
AWFCNAIJA:

I know you are looking for likes but you would not get it!

Likes to pay my bills or what...
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by thundafire: 1:10pm On May 26, 2020
khia:
They don't give a damn about that black man , their concern is that dog.
shut up

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by habbyordun(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2020
get a life.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 26, 2020
Nigerian gorillas defending their oyinbo masters. I hail una.

Awon apkoda gbo gbo.

Erin yin ti buru.

Eti rin kan kan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.