Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. (6492 Views)

What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? / Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2006
lol lol lol lol that's why i love u, u dey code welll well wink wink
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2006
trust naw, lmao wink
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by hotangel2(f): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2006
Im mad at ermmm, NOBODY, not even me.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Seun(m): 2:54am On Feb 16, 2006
I'm mad at disloyal Nairaland members.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 3:23am On Feb 16, 2006
this "madness" game has got me laughing lol lol lol lol lol
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 5:25am On Feb 16, 2006
i'm mad coz NEOY's new song dosen't sound as good as his previous one "so sick" angry angry angry arrrrrrrrrg, that makes me mad as hell! angry angry but i still love him though smiley
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2006
ocho, waz he's new song? cheesy
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2006
oh, I just found out that he was feautured in the song. It was some ghostface guy that feautured him in the song, don't know what the name of the song is though but i'm starting to like it, just coz of ne-yo wink
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2006
have u heard d remix of so sick with LLcool J?
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2006
remix?? angry angry why would they go and remix my song? angry anyway, how is it compared to the actual song? why on earth can't they just stick to one? i hate remixes angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2006
this babe, u so late cheesy anywayz, d remix sounds good, i like it tho. u would if u just let it speak to you, hehehe cheesy
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2006
ok then, i'll keep an open heart for it cheesy i left u a voice mail smiley
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2006
awww, i'm downloadin yahoo msn now o, *singin*wonna hear wat ocho left me cheesy
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2006
wink wink
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by UsherGurl(f): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2006
My sister! Alwayz controlling watever i do. I hate dat! Even if i invite some of my friends she will do watever thing to come and join the discussion angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2006
that can be so annoying, i know!! angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by UsherGurl(f): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2006
yep! Really ANNOYING!
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 4:37am On Feb 20, 2006
i'm not mad today, i just miss scorpio cry cry cry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2006
Thelastdon, he is a rude guy. Made me angry and several occaions that i had to edit my profile and remove my pic grin
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 1:48am On Feb 22, 2006
eeh yah angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 5:47am On Feb 22, 2006
ocho:

i'm not mad today, i just miss scorpio cry cry cry
hey sweetie, i'm baaaaaaack grin cheesy
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2006
where have u been? u scared me cry cry hope u're fine sha! i know say u commot fom TO shey? waka about like you cheesy just kidding girl, how's spring break going?
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2006
and that girl on your profile dey scare me o! grin
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 3:54am On Feb 23, 2006
lmao @ my profile pic, na my sis b dat grin yes o, i waka go brampton n reading week(abi na spring break) is aiite o. how's skool? marra of fact sef, i go call u in a sec aiite. wink cheesy
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2006
grin grin cool
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by queen2(f): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2006
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2006
what's up? cool
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by queen2(f): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2006
im cool ocho, and you? cheesy
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Rhodalyn(f): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2006
im also fine thank u queen2 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2006
@queen, i'm ok! cool
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by IAH(f): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2006
Somebody just called me an animal for expressing my opinion on an issue. Not fair! And if it was someone that called him that, he would not take it lightly. shocked
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 2:00am On Feb 24, 2006
who was that? how dare he!!! angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Was Your Day/Yesterday? / Sexy Name Decoder / Amazing - And Not So Amazing - Bridges From Around The World..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.