Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,309 members, 7,839,500 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. (6494 Views)

What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? / Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Rolly: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2006
@ IAH,

give him fire for fire jo! say wetin happen?

besides thats ur opinion, hope u pointed that fact to the ass
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Seun(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2006
She said it was good that Hausas were murdered in Onitsha. She said it makes her happy. If you are rejoicing over the death of an innocent human being like you (not a murderer) doesn't that make you an animal? Nevertheless, I still went ahead to give an "apology" after she insisted she wanted one.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 28, 2006
cheesy

Someone really made me mad in skool today and i tell u the result she got wasnt what she expected cos i showed her that nobody messes with ME!!!
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Outkast(f): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2006
I'm mad at those stupid people that just cant shut the hell up and mind their 4cking business,gosh!!
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2006
i'm mad at the phone call i got yesterday! if i said "no" the first time, what makes you think i'll say 'yes" the next 3 times?? angry angry arrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh,the whole thing just pisses me offffff angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2006
is this thread still alive?

Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by eveseh(f): 3:50pm On May 20, 2006
yea ,many times,becos i dont want no probs
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Rhodalyn(f): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2006

Somebody just called me an animal for expressing my opinion on an issue. Not fair! And if it was someone that called him that, he would not take it lightly. shocked

Lmao IAH cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by DaHitler(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2006
IAH, you are not an animal. At least, no more an animal than all those that cheered as Igbos and other southerners were being massacred up North.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni!! shocked cheesy I saw U Using the spellchecker today too!! shocked shocked twice! not Once! tongue
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by DaHitler(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2006
Rhodalyn, are you like stalking me? I had no idea you liked me that much. And yes, even though I don't need to, I use spell checker sometimes. Its a lot easy that re-reading my work.

And how are you seeing me use spell checker? cheesy
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2006
Awwwww what a load of work 4 U! embarassed cry cheesy

nahhhhh i aint stalking U, i was just Checking to see those Online and U know U Can se what they're doing also right?? that was how i Caught U red-handed shocked cheesy tongue
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by kitaun(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2006
RHODA THE PERFECTIONIST THAT KNOWS NOTHING BUT RANTS SO MUCH,MUMU GIRL,UR I TOO KNOW ATTITUDE LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED ABOUT U,IDIOT,SPELL CHECKER MARKETER,HOW WERE YOUR EXAMS cool grin
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by SvS(f): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2006
oh yeah i was at a sleepover and my friends shaved off part of my eyebrow,i looked ridiculous.they thoght it was funny but i was thinking "bi*ches
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Kadeejah(f): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2006
sum gurll decided ta start sayin shxt bout me 2daii
oooo i beat da crack outta her. . .buh i still feel like ripin her eyes out angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by diddy4(m): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2006
damn, people gotta learn how to chill. i have seen anger in this thread and imm@ let my own off soon. let it finish building up. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexy Name Decoder / Amazing - And Not So Amazing - Bridges From Around The World.. / Barack Obama On Four Different Hair Cuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.