Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

"The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags (127038 Views)

Tesla Driver Who Brags About The Car's Autopilot Feature, Dies In A Horror Crash / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
enjoy the loot bro

you northerners are way smarter than South west and South East politically .

Yorubas simply handed power back to the north out of their silidity.....nothing smart about that
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by piagetskinner(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2020
You forgot to mention that you’re using iPhone 11 Pro max
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by dododawa1: 11:07pm On May 27, 2020
Their hobby is BEGGING on street and STEALING of Nigeria money.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Akanoaaa(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Chest-beating yoruba gorilla deceiving himself as usual.

If yoruba are that powerful, why couldn't they make Awo president and how come yorubaland is still under fulani control in Kwara? grin

You think we are in your Baba alamu newspaper stand in ajangbadi where jobless yorubas gather to tell themselves make-me-happy tales every morning. Dey deceive una self. grin

Lol.. Everybody knows that Yoruba are doing far better than you people, Every tribes in Nigeria knows Igbo as chest beater. Tell me a very successful Igbo man (one way or the other) without the help of Yoruba (like coming to our land for business or something else)? You people comes to south west in hundreds every year and we accommodate you with love but still, you people still hate on us. Lemme tell you, if you people don't stop all these hates, to achieve your dream which is Biafra is impossible tense. Children of hate.

1 Like

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 27, 2020
Gandollar:
Honestly I don't know what these endangered species are feeling like.

When Boko Haram and bandits come for them after these shameful displays of wealth without work, the same government they stole from will pay the ransom with tax payers money

Na their papa wealth very that sef, these are just hausa kids

1 Like

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by executive12: 11:09pm On May 27, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Firstly I'm neither hausa nor Fulani.

You see those Almajiri? They're the future of Aso rock, NNPC, FIRS and other Federal government agencies.

They'll make you wail, shebi wailing is your hobby?

And if you wanna proof stubborn, remember 1967-1970? Abi you won make python dance?

Lazy and envious Yoruba Muslim. Probably one of the touts on busy Lagos roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 27, 2020
Gandollar:
Wealth without Work!

If these displays were made by my Igbo people, by now someone who knows them to their mothers kitchen would have identified them.

But these ones, who are they?

They are all NNPC and CBN contractors signing away oil money for doing nothing.

You saw how quickly Yusuf Buhari wanted to join the gang. If not for his accident that subdued him, he would have been all over Twitter and Instagram too.

These hausa boys are all children sef. Na their papa money

1 Like

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Leo3333: 11:11pm On May 27, 2020
BabaOwen:
Chai!! If only the clueless GEJ had work on ways to restructure this country, free oil money would have stop flowing to northern Nigeria.

As for me, GEJ should have made restructuring Nigeria a do or die affair.

GEJ set the ball rolling for restructuring through the National Confab he convened but f00lish Tinubu and some naive SWesterners aligned with the unrepentantly anti-restructuring North to frustrate the process.

Here we are now together "enjoying" Buhari's "Chanji".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 27, 2020
LukasPodolski:

You see those Almajiri? They're the future of Aso rock, NNPC, FIRS and other Federal government agencies.

And if you wanna proof stubborn, remember 1967-1970? Abi you won make python dance?

Nothing concern alamanjeri with NNPC, AsoRock, FIRS or federal agencies.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by stevups(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2020
What a beautiful dress?
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Taiwojon(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2020
Tolani0167:
You go about spamming threads anyhow. U call yourself righteous when we know our righteousness is like a filthy rag. The whites that gave you the religion u re floating around are busy inventing cure for corona, building skyscrapers, making life better. You are busy shouting up and down. Get some work cos the corona is making U constitutes nuisance here. Get a life abeg
please don't listen to him. keep on preaching the gospel on this platform nairaland
your message and words are convicting other to Christ
don't listen to the naysayers

God bless you pastor
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Empato: 11:17pm On May 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hd4woYWdKA

My story is very long to type with words so I made a simple video.
I started with just 10,000 NGN
This video would explain the strategies I used to turn 10,000 NGN into 20,000,000 NGN in just two months. Watch video till the end and I promise you would learn something very new.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Jack500: 11:17pm On May 27, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Chest-beating [/s]yoruba[s]gorilla deceiving himself as usual.

If yoruba are that powerful, why couldn't they make Awo president and how come yorubaland is still under fulani control in Kwara? grin

You think we are in your Baba alamu newspaper stand in ajangbadi where jobless yorubas gather to tell themselves make-me-happy tales every morning. Dey deceive una self. grin

Are u referring to ur daddy here? Because it is Igbos that I know chest beat online
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Jack500: 11:25pm On May 27, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

@ bolded, 'I used my teeth to divide frogmeat for children but I don't eat frogmeat'.... grin

I know you can't decode my parable because of you in eweduland are not very bright in the head. grin

Get sense, stop embarassing ur parents online, Yoruba is not the cause of ur frustration and great poverty, if u are tired of living kill urself, stop disgracing yourself.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by kemii449: 11:26pm On May 27, 2020
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by YeribanzavsAfon: 11:26pm On May 27, 2020
Jakemedg:
True Northerners are way smarter than South West and South East politically
What is the meaning of South West South East??
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by sirp9898(m): 11:26pm On May 27, 2020
In my area i no of two bread factory owners that uses it to sell breads mostly when others vehcles is occupy
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by colyx1(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2020
People with low self esteem talks that way, who cares whether u drive a million dollar car or u eat elephant and shark daily.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by speedchariot(m): 11:32pm On May 27, 2020
Somebody help me Call EFCC.

When alarm go blow ,no tell person.
You no get work u dey show money

in Phyno's voice
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Onlyonebuhari: 11:37pm On May 27, 2020
The guy have right to write anything on his page. That's nobody's headache.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 27, 2020
Have northeners joined yahoo yahoo business?
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by lafakale(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2020
Over 100m lexus and 15k/yard up nepa. Ogogoro she e leshe o, ko kan mi o. Ohun to wun e lo f'owo e ra ko, ko kan mi o
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by soullove1881(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2020
BabaOwen:
Chai!! If only the clueless GEJ had work on ways to restructure this country, free oil money would have stop flowing to northern Nigeria.

True, but I hope you know how much 500 cows worth?
And I hope you know that Hausa controls bureau de change.
All those long tankers charge #400k minimum to convey from point A to point B
Gold & Jewelry biz
Trucks biz
Mega Suya joints.

All these biz are monopolized by them to the extent that we the southerners, westerners & easterners don't think towards such biz direction.

Bro, Hausa gets class too!
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by OkunrinMeta: 11:47pm On May 27, 2020
BabaOwen:

Learn from history
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by YeribanzavsAfon: 11:47pm On May 27, 2020
jaggabban:

Go cook English and chop. A slave and flat tyre head.

My question is why do you Yorubas by default defend Hausas even when you know they are flaunting looted funds? abi where have they worked to make that money legitimately?. Why are you people validating the"slaves of the Hausas" that you are being tagged?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by udemzyudex(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Awesome Bro!

Great , Beautiful and costly stuffs you have there..

But Ensure your Soul is Worth Eternal Life..

That's what Matters After all Said and Done!...

Ose awon vanity preacher. grin
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Leo3333: 11:49pm On May 27, 2020
oyatz:
Tribal bigots like you don't learn anything.

Whatever you want in the politics of Nigeria, be it Biafra, Presidency, Restructuring,

You can NOT win this game by playing the tribal card.

You will only succeed in sensitizing the other people to rally round their own and gang up against you.

Mr. "One Nigeria", might we know how the current structure benefits you? How can we ever progress with this flawed system?

If you're from the NE/NW, then no need to respond. I'll understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 11:51pm On May 27, 2020
U for also tell us how much your tailor sew am... If the car worth 120M, NA YOUR OWN? If you buy 1 yard for 15K, shey e con mean say na original?

Abeg paddle your own canoe while we ride our own Buggatti. Before we know it now EFCC go dey knock your papa door. Person wey fit don think say e don successfully do hin chop and clean mouth finish. You go con make am dey lie give EFCC say one white peacock swallow govt you money. Financial Immaturity everywhere...
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Jonathan39: 11:52pm On May 27, 2020
Thanks to the yorubas. The Igbos would have run riot on the whole Fulani race. Another Dooms day is coming for you guys
LukasPodolski:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by SoNature(m): 11:53pm On May 27, 2020
Gandollar:
Guy, quit fishing for idiots!

A rich igboman's priority is first to his father and mother!

He quickly cleans them up with Babs!

Builds them a befitting home!

Buys them a car and attach a driver to it!

Then builds his own house!

And marries his hearthrob!

What's even wrong with you?

Stop making this an Igbo/Hausa fight

Allow them to flaunt their money

How is that any of your business?
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by uvie66: 11:55pm On May 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
The Muslims recently celebrated end of Ramadan followed by the Eid celebrations. Some section of Arewa Twitter which comprises of northerners have used the opportunity to flaunt various types of wealth, exotic cars and expensive properties they own which have generated mixed reactions from many Nigerians.

A young man identified as only Mustapha on his social media page is currently being slammed by Nigerians over the caption he used on his Eid celebration picture he posted online. He uploaded a picture he took with a Lexus car behind him and captioned it with, "just to let you know, the car worth is over 100m and the clothes is about 15k per yard".

This has made Nigerians react with some saying he's proud..

See their reactions below
tell us your job
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by YeribanzavsAfon: 11:56pm On May 27, 2020
Akanoaaa:

Lol.. Everybody knows that Yoruba are doing far better than you people, Every tribes in Nigeria knows Igbo as chest beater. Tell me a very successful Igbo man (one way or the other) without the help of Yoruba (like coming to our land for business or something else)? You people comes to south west in hundreds every year and we accommodate you with love but still, you people still hate on us. Lemme tell you, if you people don't stop all these hates, to achieve your dream which is Biafra is impossible tense. Children of hate.

This bolded no matter how many times you people say it doesn't mean that one day it shall become the truth, oga rest abeg. Coming to your land how, is Lagos your land or have you forgotten how Igbos sand filled the Lagoons and swamps of Lagos and turned it to city and big markets. Without Igbos Lagos would have been nothing. Go and develop your other states and stop bragging with the no man's land of Lagos state.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

4-cylinder Engine Vs 6-cylinder Engine / 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria / Comments/complaints/suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.