Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey (1837 Views)

Nigerian Students In Turkey, North & South Cyprus, How Do You Survive? / Turkey Interview / Turkey Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey by suxes2006(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2011
Is it possible to change from a tourist visa to a
student visa whilst in Turkey.

Talking to a friend online now and he needs the info
Its going to be good for me as well

SHALOM
Re: Turkey by Chichiange(f): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2011
I dont really have idea,but will ask someone there and get back to u,what is ur email add,will want to ask u somethings concerning malay.
Re: Turkey by suxes2006(m): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^^^
pear_prince at yahoo.com

SHALOM
Re: Turkey by pedro26: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2011
Pls I need Visa to Turkey
Re: Turkey by pedro26: 6:25am On Sep 30, 2011
@larrybobo1 thank for the info I will call soon and @iz2much pls wetin be ur email make we talk wella mine is pedrovo26@yahoo.com abeg mgs me asap one luv
Re: Turkey by iz2much: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2011
this is the step
i went to the embassy, i gave them the requirement they demanded and i pay the visa fee
the next day i got my visa. kpam! no long thing
Re: Turkey by meetagape(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2011
suxes2006:

Is it possible to change from a tourist visa to a
student visa whilst in Turkey.

Talking to a friend online now and he needs the info
Its going to be good for me as well

SHALOM

What were the requirements please?
Re: Turkey by ibboywale: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2011
@iz2much , i will like you to flourish me details about it am much interested about the turkey tourist visa , i willl be waiting or you can e mail me on my yahoo, (musa_adewale@yahoo.com).
Re: Turkey by ojdollars(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2011
iz2much:

this is the step
i went to the embassy, i gave them the requirement they demanded and i pay the visa fee
the next day i got my visa. kpam! no long thing

11. Evidence of property ownership in home country

@iz2much --- My Brother, did you present this Document also? When you applied at Turkish Embassy? I am asking for a friend who wants to apply for Tourist Visa to Turk, but drew my attention to this. Your response is much needed as soon as possible. Thank you
Re: Turkey by pedro26: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2011
@iz2much pm me let pls about the visa to turkey pedrovo27@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Turkey by footreja: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2011
Hello forumites,
Please i will like to know details of how to survive in turkey with a turkey tourist visa. I mean how to normalise it in order to hustle. Pls i will appreciate good response without insults.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Experience & Impression / Kudos To The Nigerian Embassy In Ottawa, Canada / Ghana 1 Week Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.