Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire (40390 Views)

Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) / Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items / Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by GeoandSONSLTD: 8:10am On May 27, 2020
embarassed this is painful

Animal rights
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by Nobody: 8:10am On May 27, 2020
Nawa oo see where I landed, second page.
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by okoloemmalex(m): 8:11am On May 27, 2020
palliative just destroyed!

but, where's the goats and chickens?

I came here to see the goats and chickens that got burnt, but I was disspointed.

only for me to see a picture of inferno.

NAIJA I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by Donwoosky: 8:11am On May 27, 2020
So no single fire service station around there May God help them.
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by Temhellen(f): 8:13am On May 27, 2020
Year 2020 will always be remembered. May we not fall victim of bad occurrence.
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by mrkings84(m): 8:13am On May 27, 2020
Too bad. This is not the best time to loose valuables to fire outbreak.
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by inspire700(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2020
This is great loss to the business people affected but how comes there are no photos to prove this news?
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by Nelx(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2020
Very sad occurrence. My condolences goes to the affected traders and their families. It's very disheartening to loose your goods in a fire accident, we thank God at least that no life was lost.
People however should learn to put all electrical connections off after they are done with a days job. Also, neat connections if possible conduit wiring could be installed to reduce future occurrence of these fires.
In the end, where they is life they is hope, I hope the delta state govt helps them in any way possible as these are not times for anyone to loose their source of income.

1 Like

Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2020
Oga what are you saying angry
post=90004167:

Chai!
We swear, na those chickens and goats wey die untimely pain us pass.
They never lived to fulfill their dreams in life.
Better BBQ Chicken and Delicious Asun wasted just laidat sad cry sad.
RIP guys.
We gonna miss you!

For the fabrics et al, May God provide for the marketers.
There shall be no more loss.

Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:17am On May 27, 2020
Very sad occurrence. My condolences goes to the affected traders and their families. So sad am very painful
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:18am On May 27, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Oga what are you saying angry
Lol, our boy Opeyemi don come with him wahala again o.
Egungun...... be careful ooo cheesy
U don suppose know us by now, fine boy Ope

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2020
BranddesignerH:
Mehn see Palliative

Next time do not try to evict fulani living in the forest
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by Bestchoice4me(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2020
When guys started rushing d Asun and d chicken meat, I wonder d kain eye d owners go take look dem..
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by Galactico4ever(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2020
Godwinnairaland:
Nawa oo see where I landed, second page.
cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue tongue sorry bro
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2020
okoloemmalex:
palliative just destroyed!

but, where's the goats and chickens?

I came here to see the goats and chickens that got burnt, but I was disspointed.

only for me to see a picture of inferno.

NAIJA I hail thee

oga the same here na the roasted goats carry me come here oooo

disappointed
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by Salvador1: 8:23am On May 27, 2020
Poor animals chai
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by GOFRONT(m): 8:27am On May 27, 2020
Chaiii
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by Farki: 8:35am On May 27, 2020
VaselineCrew:
How do we really organize Nigeria?

Think deeply about this question.

Why don’t we have street blocks that are well organized? Why do pedestrians walk on the roads? Why don’t we have defined sidewalks? Why is our street planning so haphazard? Why do we have Open Gutters on every street?

We really do have a long way to go as a people, but I do believe we can get to become an organized society one day. I know so by Gods grace. We just have to put in the work, holding leaders accountable at all levels, as well as ourselves.

If we are going to do that then it means demolishing a lot of buildings and shops erected haphazardly and dividing the cities into sections.

The reason our streets are so disorganised is because the government doesn't enforce the law or finish their building projects. If they did many buildings, shops and shanties erected by the roadside would be gone.
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by Zooposki(f): 8:36am On May 27, 2020
rexbuton:
The witch cried at night, the baby was found dead in the morning.

Maybe the fulani are innocent...

Mostly likely in retaliation for telling the Fulani to leave Delta state. Nigerians are too gullible. All those market fires are terroristic acts.
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by Royalfurnitures: 8:38am On May 27, 2020
Where was the fire service while this lasted?
Maybe they didnt have water ?

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by filey: 8:41am On May 27, 2020
Do we still have fire service in Asaba because am not seeing the fire service vehicle.
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by Angelfrost(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2020
Most of these electrical issues leading to infernos are caused by illegal and dangerous wiring, done by most of the traders...

A market as organized as Ogbe-ogonogo ought to have a taskforce that should keep track, arrest, and prosecute such offenders.
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by MERCHANDISER: 8:46am On May 27, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Instead of looking for water to quench fire

Boys carry toothpick To Select Roasted Chicken.

hunger dey bro

me dey find goat sef
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by mozona(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2020
To burn fowl and goat alive!

Hmm I no talk again
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by okoloemmalex(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

oga the same here na the roasted goats carry me come here oooo
disappointed

Na Seun cause am, him go just flaunt the update for Front Page.
Na the cash out concern am
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by Hypocrit: 8:51am On May 27, 2020
Hmmmm...
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by okoloemmalex(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2020
Zooposki:

Mostly likely in retaliation for telling the Fulani to leave Delta state. Nigerians are too gullible. All those market fires are terroristic acts.

I am tempted to buy your sentiment.
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by adecz: 8:55am On May 27, 2020
grin

As usual, fire brigade will
arrive from Awka or Asaba, 4 hours
after the fire has burnt down all
the goods.

Oyibo put all the foundation for
ground before dem commot, but blackman
no be fully mature human being, we
still dey larva stage, not even pupa sef!!

Nonsense!!
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by buzorcharles(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2020
"Although there was no report of loss of life, chickens and goats were roasted "

Hahaha those were not lives? It's better to human lives
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2020
Goat and chicken can never be a waste in this inferno.
Re: Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire by VaselineCrew: 9:06am On May 27, 2020
Farki:

If we are going to do that then it means demolishing a lot of buildings and shops erected haphazardly and dividing the cities into sections.

The reason our streets are so disorganised is because the government doesn't enforce the law or finish their building projects. If they did many buildings, shops and shanties erected by the roadside would be gone.

and the effects of lack of law and order keep piling up day by day.

I dream of a Nigeria that rivals Dubai, or at least a Lagos or a Delta that rivals Dubai in town planning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) / Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.