Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite (12531 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby's Face (Photo) / Genny Nnaji, Pete Edochie & More Storm Enugu For Africa Magic Igbo Launch (pics) / Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by spikedcylinder: 3:57am On Jan 24, 2011
nwangap:

you should be worried she never bother to upgrade herself educationally, i mean with all her fame, she was asked her educational qualification, and she was telling us nursery and primary school stuff, she dropped out of secondary school to have her baby. and up til now, she never bother to do something do something about it,even if it means just getting into school and buying her way through.its the order of the day!

Nawa. Straight outta the arsehole, some people's thought process.
Was she not in Uni of Ghana at some point when people were even abusing her for going to Uni in her old age? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by fstranger1: 4:06am On Jan 24, 2011
^^^^

Shouldnt you ban yourself for abusing a forum member?
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by IyaBasira: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2011
nwangap:

you should be worried she never bother to upgrade herself educationally, i mean with all her fame, she was asked her educational qualification, and she was telling us nursery and primary school stuff, she dropped out of secondary school to have her baby. and up til now, she never bother to do something do something about it,even if it means just getting into school and buying her way through.its the order of the day!

O Ga O . . .

Can this unfortunate person hear herself?

Is it now by force to go to school? She has found her calling. And her calling is ACTING. She doesn't have to go to school if she doesnt want to! And whether she chooses to go to school or not should be the least of anybody's worries.
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Goldenmeda(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2011
Genny Wed D'banj witness my hand on dis day 17/12/2011, watch out.
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by sayso: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2011
Now this is a topic to bother some people.leave her alone.Is she not a human being?
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by ekundayok: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2011
it s there choice cool
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by coolestboy(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2011
what is wrong with all dis artists and actres, angry angry angry why do dey move into a relationship they themself also know that will not work ? sad sad is it d sakeof money, fame,beauty or talents ?anyway shaaaaaa God will help us lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Dalby(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2011
when belle come out then the story of who get the belle go follow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by baymart247(m): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2011
To me, i think they can do whatever they like - it's their life. Most importantly, they are humans and humans have feelings but i think they should be careful because the future is keeping records!
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by fajooo: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2011
are they kids or relatives cos i dnt know wats wrong with dat, y cant u just live them and let dem enjoy dere life,
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by ifyalways(f): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2011
nwangap:

. . . Oh Really.
From who she is dating to her educational qualification.
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by apella: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2011
na una nw oooo, abeg make dat aunty marry, she don dey old,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Foundation Rescues Teenage Ghanaian Pregnant Mother (pics) / I Don’t Have Issues With Runtown Anymore –yaw Naija / Dem Mama Record Label Signing Upcoming Musical Artiste.call_08141691105

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.