Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite (12532 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby's Face (Photo) / Genny Nnaji, Pete Edochie & More Storm Enugu For Africa Magic Igbo Launch (pics) / Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by philip0906(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2011
spikedcylinder:

"Amazingly, she had a child in high school"?
Errm. How is that amazing? Oh. I see what you did there. You just had to slip it into the conversation. undecided undecided

emmm. . .i also think it is amazing
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 21, 2011
tlops:

^^^good for you! gbe-fila. remove your hand from your chest! lol

LOL. Looked at her profile pic and I can only say that this is exquisite wit/humour at its finest. LOL.
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Jan 21, 2011
SSaemoenl:

I no say I must find you in this trend, Anyway, Happy New year! Hope U're doing Cool? Just wanna say HI to u. Take care De MAMA.
angry angry angry angry
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by oge4real(f): 2:17am On Jan 21, 2011
I watched the interview and I am not very comfortable with her attitude to the audience (she didnt even acknowledge all their applause and cheering).

Then the issue of Mr VP, that was really low of her. She said "I have never even met the CHAP and even if he wants to meet me, he has to pay". What does she mean? How can Alhaji Atiku be refered to as a CHAP?

I guess she doesnt do well before a live audience.
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Tunmi(f): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2011
Teju Babyface!!!!!!!!! So how does one score tickets to his show?
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Jenifa1: 7:30am On Jan 21, 2011
zoragirl:

I watched the show
teju: describe your kind of man
genny: he who has a good heart
teju: are you dating d'banj
genny: he has a good heart.
with the expression on her face, she is definitely dating d'banj

lol. classic cheesy cheesy
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by fstranger1: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2011
Jenifa_:

lol. classic cheesy cheesy

What do you know about Nigeria?
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 21, 2011
Why are people are trying to force Dbanj on Gene?
If Gene was your sister, would do that to her?

embarassed
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Jenifa1: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2011
@ileke idi,
all she needs to do is tell us if they're dating or not. they appear together at events, they kiss in his music video (fall in love). all these raise suspicion and she knows. I think she might be doing it on purpose in an effort to get attention and raise her celebrity status
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by fstranger1: 8:08am On Jan 21, 2011
Jenifa_:

@ileke idi,
all she needs to do is tell us if they're dating or not. they appear together at events, they kiss in his music video (fall in love). all these raise suspicion and she knows. I think she might be doing it on purpose in an effort to get attention and raise her celebrity status

Leave her alone

We Nigerians like her as she is

Mind your phuucing obodo-oyinbo business.
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Jenifa1: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2011
you are becoming a nuisance o boy. how many times will I tell you that i'm not interested? when will you get off my back? how much do you want? I heard you like bribe.
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by fstranger1: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2011
Jenifa_:

you are becoming a nuisance o boy. how many times will I tell you that i'm not interested? when will you get off my back? how much do you want? I heard you Nigerians like bribe.

I just want you to be honest!

Your present attitude doesnt bode well for your future; you exhibit the trait, and oozes the mannerisms, of someone capable of committing paternity fraud in the future.

And, the earlier you are corrected and lectured upon on the virtue of honesty, the better for you, your future husband, and the litany of bar-stards you might end up bringing into this world

And, anything I can do to make the world a better place, i will not hesitate.
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by haboosa(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2011
i watch the programm too , but what Teju ask was what type of man did she prefer and she answer swiftly the one with good heart, Teju now brought a picture of Jenny and dbanj and ask how can you describe this man? she responded saying that he has a very good heart. Teju later ask her did she believe in most of the tabloids publications and she relied saying that some of the publications are true but the one that talked about her relationship with Atiku is not true and if she is able to get hold of the publisher he is definitely going to pay for the deformation of her character. This shows that she actually have something to do with Dbanj but not with Atiku. wink wink wink wink
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by spikedcylinder: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2011
philip0906:

emmm. . .i also think it is amazing

How is it amazing that a woman had a child? Because she's Genny, she's not supposed to have ovaries?
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by qpressng(f): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2011
When you are rich and famous, your private life is in the public domain, otherwise why will people want to kill themselve because of what somebody said or how she look when she said it.
Get your bum off your chair, and find something doing.
This is going to be a great day.

5 Famous Success Stories | Get Rich or Keep Trying | http://groktblog./2011/01/21/5-famous-success-stories/
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by 3sha4lyf: 4:20am On Jan 22, 2011
WWW.TATAFO.COM, all of una. dats all u guys do. dey take injection for another woman pregnancy labor. na wa o. wehter Genny like Db, e consyn una?
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Jam247(f): 4:42am On Jan 22, 2011
spikedcylinder:

How is it amazing that a woman had a child? Because she's Genny, she's not supposed to have ovaries?

I wonder oh!!! undecided
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by gabreel: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2011
wink This teju baby face show is going places that whatever happen there is  now a point of discussion to all and sundry. anyway i wish him well.
taking about genny issue, relationship is good and marriage is good. but i have my reserve for two celebrity marrying each other. or what do you  think about Rhianna and and Chris Brown.
, till then.
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by 1025: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2011
TEJU asked: Are you dating or not dating DBanj?

GENE giggled and answered: All i can say is that Dbanj has a good heart!

Obviously they are both dating, that was clearly affirmed by Teju , girls dont shy away from revealing their feelings about guys they dont like.

I mean if a girl doesn't like a guy she spills it out oh haaa, they dont joke with that. Compared this to her blunt denial of ATIKU on the same show, she said she has never met the man. Grin Grin Grin

Def Gene likes Dbanj, but how serious their romance is ,is what we dont know. I wish both of them the best sha,they are human and human gets feelings!

@meine,
have u been a woman before? are u telling us that all the women in the world will have the same answer when faced with the same question? pls grow up or u stay out.
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by blackboi(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2011
watin concern u even if dey friend/marry or bang for mainRoad shocked
using panadol for another man ailment will do u no good tongue
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Jenifa1: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2011
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by nwangap(f): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2011
you should be worried she never bother to upgrade herself educationally, i mean with all her fame, she was asked her educational qualification, and she was telling us nursery and primary school stuff, she dropped out of secondary school to have her baby. and up til now, she never bother to do something do something about it,even if it means just getting into school and buying her way through.its the order of the day!
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by poweredcom(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2011
when money dey woman go dey when money no dey u no go see dem
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by chines4(m): 3:44am On Jan 23, 2011
Jenifa_:

you are becoming a nuisance o boy. how many times will I tell you that i'm not interested? when will you get off my back? how much do you want? I heard you Nigerians like bribe.

Jenifa, Pls don't insult us
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Jenifa1: 5:33am On Jan 23, 2011
^then tell your friend to mind his mouth.
i modified my post just for your sake  wink
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by fstranger1: 5:36am On Jan 23, 2011
Jenifa_:

^then tell your friend to mind his mouth.
i modified my post just for your sake  wink

Liar! Liar! Liar!

I have a feeling you are a slut

Only slutty females lie

Is that what your mother taught you? To always lie?

Or are you just confused about your identity?

Why do you want to claim Nigerian by all means?

You speak no Nigerian language; yet you claim Nigeria

Stop claiming Nigeria and we will be fine!
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Jenifa1: 5:37am On Jan 23, 2011
lwkmd grin
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by fstranger1: 5:40am On Jan 23, 2011
Jenifa_:

lwkmd grin

Deal or no deal?

I am not joking?

If you were in Nigeria, with all the ginormmous claim you,ve made so far, you'd have been burnt to death. No kidding!
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by Jenifa1: 5:51am On Jan 23, 2011
ok you got me. i'm not nigerian. i was lying and you caught me. you are so good at detecting lies. what is your secret?
Re: Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite by phraze(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2011
lol i wish em the best geny and dbanj go on,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Foundation Rescues Teenage Ghanaian Pregnant Mother (pics) / I Don’t Have Issues With Runtown Anymore –yaw Naija / Dem Mama Record Label Signing Upcoming Musical Artiste.call_08141691105

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.