Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! (2470 Views)

After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits / Blog Admins Needed / No December Break | MMM Admins Tells Nigeria Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Ovs4real: 8:01am On May 28, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Seriously you wanted to start forex with 2k and start earning millions?

Please go and fucken sleep

Your 2k have been used for suya

You must be stupid, very very stupid.... Wasn't told i wil need 20k to start minning, when i saw i couldn't do it i asked for a eefund and he said he will refund me back

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Nobody: 8:03am On May 28, 2020
Ovs4real:

You must be stupid, very very stupid.... Wasn't told i wil need 20k to start minning, when i saw i couldn't do it i asked for a eefund and he said he will refund me back
Next time ask questions

I hate MMM guys like yourself.

Which kind investment on Earth can you do with N2000

Mtcheeew
He no chop u well

I know what's inside your skill in spaghetti not brain
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Ovs4real: 8:06am On May 28, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Next time ask questions

Mtcheeew
He no chop u well

You must be a scammer too, am not taking this issue likely and will go to any length to deal with such person.
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Nobody: 8:09am On May 28, 2020
Ovs4real:

You must be a scammer too, am not taking this issue likely and will go to any length to deal with such person.
Lol
See person way one take case any length.
Chai.

Wetin Musa no go see for gate

Have u eaten today?

Plus why did u call me scammer?
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Ovs4real: 8:14am On May 28, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Lol
See person way one take case any length.
Chai.

Wetin Musa no go see for gate

Have u eaten today?

Plus why did u call me scammer?

You are not worth my time, go and join your fellow trolls on who have nothing doing in life than yoruba vs igbo matters.... Low life sob
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by sexylassie2(f): 8:36am On May 28, 2020
That person who claimed, he is a DSS officer because he brought out picture of somebody is a scammer.

When did DSS start investigating common fraud on nairaland?

Soon people will line up to report cases to that fake DSS officer while he charges money for investigation.

Another scam waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by dfre: 11:40am On May 30, 2020
Ovs4real:

Hello sir, i too have a complain. Someone who claims to teach one how to mine bitcoin, sent 2k to him,then he told me i need 20k to start minning and i told him i don't have such money that he should refund my 2k.
He busied my number.i will post his account number and the transaction history if you permit

You can post all information you have here.
Even if not for your sake, for the sake of many more people who will see what happened to you and take precautions when dealing with these devils.
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by MxxM: 11:51am On May 30, 2020
sexylassie2:
That person who claimed, he is a DSS officer because he brought out picture of somebody is a scammer.

Soon people will line up to report cases to that fake DSS officer while he charges money for investigation.

Corruption, Fraud, Theft, and injustice is for all of us to fight. If members of the girls guide association or Red Cross society find something useful they pass on the message to relevant authorities.

It seems you're a silly person. I haven't asked for money or for people to communicate with me. My posts have mentioned that the administrators of this site should allow people post their transactions with fraudsters.. So that others will avoid them. And if they wish, they proceed to physically tender their complaints with evidence to anybody, either army, dss, bank security, nscdc, inec, OR anybody.. And the case will be forwarded to the appropriate channel and the vilians will be dealt with.

Last December I and my team left Abuja to Kebbi over a stolen phone. Yes. A phone. You don't know what the work of the dss is or not just keep quiet and move away unless you plan to get yourself in trouble.

With just that scammer's email and phone number, we know where he is even as of this hour. But we can't do nothing unless there's a proper complaint with evidence.. Then we follow due process and channel cases to the appropriate bodies. Wetin concern FRSC with yahoo boys? But it is all of our duties to ensure a saner Nigeria... EVEN YOU. It is your duty. So don't make posts that will discourage people from reporting thieves. Why will I charge nairaland members money to investigate a case of 2k fraud? How much will I charge him? Do you know how much I earn every month?
How will you say I'm investigating "common nairaland fraud", this is just childish and I lack the words to describe you. I am a member of this forum and everything related to my occupation concerns me.

Kindly refrain from involving yourself in dangerous situations. If you like, take somebody's 500 NAIRA and let them come to me physically with evidence, and see if it is dss job to investigate theft or not.

If you're scammed of 200 naira, it is in the law of this country to report and expose those criminals and they will be jailed. If we continue to pamper them and keep quiet, from stealing 200 naira they'll learn to steal your millions.

Be wise.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by dfre: 11:53am On May 30, 2020
Bonatheripper:

It's not fraud
I know his type
He must have paid for a course which was delivered to him but later couldn't complete the requirements of the course hence calling the said tutor scam.

Or why didn't he ask for full requirements before paying 2k

Why didn't he ask if he'd start the business with 2k?

You sound like a fraudster. Don't blame the victim unless you're a thief. Every 100 naira is important.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:55am On May 30, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Next time ask questions

Mtcheeew
He no chop u well

BLOODY SCAMMER LIKE YOU. DON'T WORRY. YOU'LL GO TO JAIL WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU.
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by CAPSLOCKED: 12:06pm On May 30, 2020
MxxM:

Corruption, Fraud, Theft, and injustice is for all of us to fight. If members of the girls guide association or Red Cross society find something useful they pass on the message to relevant authorities.

It seems you're a silly person. I haven't asked for money or for people to communicate with me. My posts have mentioned that the administrators of this site should allow people post their transactions with fraudsters.. So that others will avoid them. And if they wish, they proceed to physically tender their complaints with evidence to anybody, either army, dss, bank security, nscdc, inec, OR anybody.. And the case will be forwarded to the appropriate channel and the vilians will be dealt with.

Last December I and my team left Abuja to Kebbi over a stolen phone. Yes. A phone. You don't know what the work of the dss is or not just keep quiet and move away unless you plan to get yourself in trouble.

With just that scammer's email and phone number, we know where he is even as of this hour. But we can't do nothing unless there's a proper complaint with evidence.. Then we follow due process and channel cases to the appropriate bodies. Wetin concern FRSC with yahoo boys? But it is all of our duties to ensure a saner Nigeria... EVEN YOU. It is your duty. So don't make posts that will discourage people from reporting thieves. Why will I charge nairaland members money to investigate a case of 2k fraud? How much will I charge him? Do you know how much I earn every month?
How will you say I'm investigating "common nairaland fraud", this is just childish and I lack the words to describe you. I am a member of this forum and everything related to my occupation concerns me.

Kindly refrain from involving yourself in dangerous situations. If you like, take somebody's 500 NAIRA and let them come to me physically with evidence, and see if it is dss job to investigate theft or not.

If you're scammed of 200 naira, it is in the law of this country to report and expose those criminals and they will be jailed. If we continue to pamper them and keep quiet, from stealing 200 naira they'll learn to steal your millions.

Be wise.

LOOKS LIKE SEXYLASISI COMES FROM THE MOST UNFORTUNATE SLUM ON EARTH. NO SINGLE MANNER OR HOME TRAINING.
FROM TROLLING MEN LIKE OMAR09, UBUNJA AND MARTINEZ39S TO TRYING TO GET IN THE WAY OF A SECURITY OPERATION.

OGA DSS IF YOU FIND THAT GIRL ANYWHERE NEAR YOU YOU'RE ALLOWED TO SHOOT ON SIGHT, AND DO US ALL ON THIS FORUM A GREAT GOOD. MAYBE SHE EVEN RUNS MOST OF THE SCAM PROFILES ON NAIRALAND?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Omar09(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2020
MxxM:

Be wise.

Well served. If this reply na soup, na Egusi e be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Omar09(m): 12:10pm On May 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOOKS LIKE SEXYLASISI COMES FROM THE MOST UNFORTUNATE SLUM ON EARTH. NO SINGLE MANNER OR HOME TRAINING.
FROM TROLLING MEN LIKE OMAR09, UBUNJA AND MARTINEZ39S TO TRYING TO GET IN THE WAY OF A SECURITY OPERATION.

OGA DSS IF YOU FIND THAT GIRL ANYWHERE NEAR YOU YOU'RE ALLOWED TO SHOOT ON SIGHT, AND DO US ALL ON THIS FORUM A GREAT GOOD. MAYBE SHE EVEN RUNS MOST OF THE SCAM PROFILES ON NAIRALAND?

The girl weak me. Must she talk? Sometimes she feels she's smart, but men.....

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by CAPSLOCKED: 12:15pm On May 30, 2020
Omar09:

The girl weak me. Must she talk? Sometimes she feels she's smart, but men.....

I JUST LOOK AT HER AND WONDER HOW DIFFICULT IT IS FOR HER TO BE PUT BACK IN CHAINS EVERY NIGHT SO SHE CAN LET THE NEIGHBORHOOD SLEEP IN PEACE.
FROM THE FIRST DAY I SAW HER POST, I CONCLUDED SHE SUFFERS FROM A SEVERE CASE OF MADNESS, AND SHE FURTHER STRENGTHENS MY BELIEF WITH EACH NEW POST SHE MAKES ON THIS FORUM.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Omar09(m): 12:18pm On May 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I JUST LOOK AT HER AND WONDER HOW DIFFICULT IT IS FOR HER TO BE PUT BACK IN CHAINS EVERY NIGHT SO SHE CAN LET THE NEIGHBORHOOD SLEEP IN PEACE.
FROM THE FIRST DAY I SAW HER POST, I CONCLUDED SHE SUFFERS FROM A SEVERE CASE OF MADNESS, AND SHE FURTHER STRENGTHENS MY BELIEF WITH EACH NEW POST SHE MAKES ON THIS FORUM.

grin grin her own pass madness
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by budaatum: 12:20pm On May 30, 2020
dfre:

Why is he being protected on nairaland?
A plausible explanation?

Tabbaz:

You can send the details of the scammer together with the evidence of the act to my WhatsApp. It maybe that the scammers name is marked by antispam and thus hidden.

I don't think moderators will intentionally hide such information, but I am not ruling out the possibility. Thus, I'm not defending them.
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Martinez39s(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

She is just a loudmouthed, deranged psycho who overestimates her investigative skills and capacity for logic. She just says rubbish and non-sequiturs, and make assumptions, with utmost confidence. She is highly emotional, bitter, unstable, and dàft. If she is that smart she should have figured out that the "YouTuber" on the other thread is fishy instead of saying we were jealous and trying to berate him by calling him a scammer? If she is that smart, why would she make that utterly stùpid post on this thread?

She shouldn't be taken seriously.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by sexylassie2(f): 12:55pm On May 30, 2020
MxxM:

Be wise.

stop your lies and bragging abeg. everything you write is just rubbish, so you report fraud to army, dss, bank security, nscdc, inec, OR anybody(garbage)

I am still surprised when did DSS starts investigating nairaland fraud like they dont have real job to do, when efcc and the police and the banks are there to be reported to.

No dss investigate any fraud on nairaland, if someone defraud anybody here, they should go to the bank or report to police ( Police Special Fraud Unit) or report to efcc (Department of Internal Affairs) with a petition and evidence.

DSS deal with counter-intelligence, internal security, counter-terrorism, and surveillance not nairaland fraud

you are a scammer too. the next thing when people start to contact you, you will start to charge them for fake investigation, i know how these things works. Nobody can be trusted in this Nigeria.

if anybody wanna report fraud on nairaland, post all info online here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by CAPSLOCKED: 1:58pm On May 30, 2020

THE DSS GUY SAID HE'S A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM, AND THE THREAD GOT HIS ATTENTION.

HE SAID HE TOOK PROVIDED DETAILS ON THE THREAD AND RAN A QUICK CHECK, AND DISCOVERED ALL THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT THE SCAMMER.

HE WENT ON TO MENTION THAT ANYBODY THAT HAS BEEN SCAMMED SHOULD TENDER AN OFFICIAL REPORT OFFLINE TO ANYBODY, AND THEY WILL BE DIRECTED TO THE MOST APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE EVIDENCE. HE SAID THAT CRIMINALS ARE EASY TO FISH OUT, BUT PEOPLE MUST COME FORWARD TO MAKE THEIR STATEMENT IN PERSON.

HE CONCLUDED HIS POST BY PLEADING WITH THE ADMINS TO SUPPORT OTHER MEMBERS IN THE FIGHT AGAINST CRIMINALS BY NOT DELETING THREADS AND POSTS RELATING TO SCAM AND SCAMMERS.... SO THAT EVERYBODY WILL SEE THEM AND KNOW HOW TO HANDLE MATTERS.

THAT WAS ALL MR. DSS SAID. SEXYLASISI JUMPED ON THE THREAD WITH ALL MANNER OF ACCUSATIONS AGAINST THE DSS PERSON.
I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS KIND OF MADNESS IN MY LIFE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by TheSourcerer: 2:21pm On May 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

hmm
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by emmaodet: 5:19pm On May 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
She is just a loudmouthed, deranged psycho who overestimates her investigative skills and capacity for logic. She just says rubbish and non-sequiturs, and make assumptions, with utmost confidence. She is highly emotional, bitter, unstable, and dàft. If she is that smart she should have figured out that the "YouTuber" on the other thread is fishy instead of saying we were jealous and trying to berate him by calling him a scammer? If she is that smart, why would she make that utterly stùpid post on this thread?

She shouldn't be taken seriously.

I noticed her moniker and promised never to reply or chat with her again.
There are some monikers on this forum people shouldn't discuss with because they lack manners and virtually everything.
E.g brokelaise, Zbaby etc
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BLOODY SCAMMER LIKE YOU. DON'T WORRY. YOU'LL GO TO JAIL WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU.

Who's this Pig
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 30, 2020
dfre:

You sound like a fraudster. Don't blame the victim unless you're a thief. Every 100 naira is important.

Only greedy people get scammed
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by olujegs(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Please can you forward me his details he just scammed me claiming to do a logo and I paid him and it is now stories

CAPSLOCKED:
RUMOURS HAVE IT THAT THE MODS AID THESE CRIMINALS BY DELETING POSTS OF COMPLAINANTS.

THIEVES SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO OPERATE ANYWHERE THERE ARE LEGITIMATE HARDWORKING PEOPLE.

JUST TODAY, WE HAVE SEEN SEVERAL POSTS ABOUT THIS SAME PERSON, INCLUDING A "COPIED POST" FROM YOU BUDAATUM. THOUSANDS OF FRAUDSTERS OPERATE ON THIS SITE AND THEY CAUSE SERIOUS PROBLEMS FOR THE REAL BUSINESSWOMEN AND MEN WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO TRADE.

I THINK IT IS OUR DUTY TO COLLECTIVELY TRY TO MINIMIZE THE RATE AT WHICH THEY OPERATE BY SHARING POSTS AND REPORTING THEM TO THE NECESSARY BODIES ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE'S EVIDENCE.

I SUBMITTED A CASE TODAY MYSELF TO THE RIGHT CHANNEL. HE WAS FISHED OUT AND I HAD HIS ADDRESS, PICTURES, AND SO MANY OTHER EVIDENCE INCLUDING HIS LOCATIONS AS OF THE LAST 12 HOURS, BUT LATER CALLED IT OFF SINCE ITS JUST A SMALL TOKEN TO ME. BUT A TOKEN FOR ME COULD BE MORE IMPORTANT FOR THE NEXT PERSON. REPORT ALL CRIMINALS. POST THEIR NAMES AND DETAILS, WHATEVER YOU HAVE.

FRAUD MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO REIGN OVER HARDWORK.
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by dfre: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
olujegs:

Please can you forward me his details he just scammed me claiming to do a logo and I paid him and it is now stories

It's a shame that these scammers continue to operate successfully, milking unsuspecting people.

I'm sorry your money has gone. You will get a crappy logo after 3 weeks or so, that is, if you create a thread to call him out publicly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Goldenisssilenc: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=budaatum post=90012085][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sustainable Development: Herbert Wigwe Harps On Transformational Leadership / Become A Nigerian Brewery Distributorship / Nigerians Paid More For Kerosene In February – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.