Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! (2428 Views)

After Ponzi Scheme Crashed, Admins Still Telling Victims To Go And Make Deposits / Blog Admins Needed / No December Break | MMM Admins Tells Nigeria Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by dfre: 12:02pm On May 27, 2020
He is a fake designer who claims to be a fiverr expert. He has made away with a lot of people's money and he is still in the business of scamming till date. Anywhere his name is mentioned, the mods quickly hide such posts. Maybe Seun, this guy is also one of your moderators? These are his details from the last deleted thread. Nobody should be allowed to fall his victim.

Admins this guy is a thief. Stop shielding him by deleting people's complaints. Many people are complaining and the DSS claims to have taken up his matter. Why is he being protected on nairaland?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Enwhen(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2020
Thieves and scammers everywhere

Govt thieves...bankers thieves...highway thieves

Nigeria whats happening to you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by budaatum: 12:10pm On May 27, 2020
Josade44:
Over 1800 nairalander's(people.following his recent thread) are at risk now at the hand of a chronic scammer. His by name Egbuta Kelvin. We met here like 7 months ago, he does e-currency exchange. I've bought some e-currency from him before now. To the extent that we became friends. Manytimes, I won't even bother to call or pm him about any transaction. I'll just send them.
Not knowing to me that it's because all those cash were stipends and he formed faithful just to get my trust. Not until 4th of April, 2017.. I sent $510 to him, in his response, he said his phone was stolen and he did not see the money I sent.
That's not a problem, let me see the screenshot of your transaction pane on payments... To my surprise he said, the man who stole his phone deleted the TRANSACTION HISTORY( Jesus Christ..so som1 can delete payoonerr transaction history.)
OK, I said send screenshots to me then... Not knowing that God was actually more than ready to expose him. He told me he wants to get to the cafe in order to get a screenshot. He arranged for another payment account, but unknown to him he had snap the part of customer id. So when he sent screenshots to me( I have them below) I did not see this then, not until days later. He felt the other account id was not shown, but it was..pls check the screenshot below very well.
Why did I wait this long to inform us, I wanted him to make a refund, but he insist he didn't do it. He can't answer how he sent a screenshot showing two different customer ID to me? Abi na d thief sent screen shot to me also.... Lool
The guy was clearly exposed. I felt he will right his wrong, but he won't. So for like 5 months now, I've tried.

Hmm, Kelvin might be ur friend today, but be rest assured he will hurt you tmao. If you cherish your hard earned cash. Don't mingle with Kelvin egbuta. He has threads related to fiverr here. Hmm, tread carefully.. D guy is dangerous. I don talk my own oooooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by CAPSLOCKED: 12:37pm On May 27, 2020
RUMOURS HAVE IT THAT THE MODS AID THESE CRIMINALS BY DELETING POSTS OF COMPLAINANTS.

THIEVES SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO OPERATE ANYWHERE THERE ARE LEGITIMATE HARDWORKING PEOPLE.

JUST TODAY, WE HAVE SEEN SEVERAL POSTS ABOUT THIS SAME PERSON, INCLUDING A "COPIED POST" FROM YOU BUDAATUM. THOUSANDS OF FRAUDSTERS OPERATE ON THIS SITE AND THEY CAUSE SERIOUS PROBLEMS FOR THE REAL BUSINESSWOMEN AND MEN WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO TRADE.

I THINK IT IS OUR DUTY TO COLLECTIVELY TRY TO MINIMIZE THE RATE AT WHICH THEY OPERATE BY SHARING POSTS AND REPORTING THEM TO THE NECESSARY BODIES ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE'S EVIDENCE.

I SUBMITTED A CASE TODAY MYSELF TO THE RIGHT CHANNEL. HE WAS FISHED OUT AND I HAD HIS ADDRESS, PICTURES, AND SO MANY OTHER EVIDENCE INCLUDING HIS LOCATIONS AS OF THE LAST 12 HOURS, BUT LATER CALLED IT OFF SINCE ITS JUST A SMALL TOKEN TO ME. BUT A TOKEN FOR ME COULD BE MORE IMPORTANT FOR THE NEXT PERSON. REPORT ALL CRIMINALS. POST THEIR NAMES AND DETAILS, WHATEVER YOU HAVE.

FRAUD MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO REIGN OVER HARDWORK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by tillaman(m): 12:39pm On May 27, 2020
Sadly threads like this don’t make FP
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by CAPSLOCKED: 12:43pm On May 27, 2020
tillaman:
Sadly threads like this don’t make FP

THEY'RE USUALLY DELETED BEFORE THE BREAK OF DAWN, LEAVING US TO WONDER IF THERE ARE COMMISSIONS SENT TO MODERATORS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by MxxM: 12:53pm On May 27, 2020
Can anybody confirm if he looks exactly like this?

We have details of 2 men connected to the above details.

Same exact name. Dwells somewhere in Rivers State and Abia Nigeria. We won't be precise with the details but we have the two marked out.

One of them looks like this guy below. We're processing the second collection of pictures which will lead us to a proper investigation.. That is, if anyone comes to us with useful information and evidence.

Even if he owes you 500 naira, he will be arrested for fraud.

Seun and the other moderators, this is a DSS officer typing. We have received several complaints from Nigerians losing their money to this same man, so kindly pretend you didn't see this post, and allow his victim identify him, lodge a complain, and allow us arrest him.

Can anybody identify this man below?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by naijacutee(f): 12:56pm On May 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
RUMOURS HAVE IT THAT THE MODS AID THESE CRIMINALS BY DELETING POSTS OF COMPLAINANTS.

THIEVES SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO OPERATE ANYWHERE THERE ARE LEGITIMATE HARDWORKING PEOPLE.

JUST TODAY, WE HAVE SEEN SEVERAL POSTS ABOUT THIS SAME PERSON, INCLUDING A "COPIED POST" FROM YOU BUDAATUM. THOUSANDS OF FRAUDSTERS OPERATE ON THIS SITE AND THEY CAUSE SERIOUS PROBLEMS FOR THE REAL BUSINESSWOMEN AND MEN WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO TRADE.

I THINK IT IS OUR DUTY TO COLLECTIVELY TRY TO MINIMIZE THE RATE AT WHICH THEY OPERATE BY SHARING POSTS AND REPORTING THEM TO THE NECESSARY BODIES ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE'S EVIDENCE.

I SUBMITTED A CASE TODAY MYSELF TO THE RIGHT CHANNEL. HE WAS FISHED OUT AND I HAD HIS ADDRESS, PICTURES, AND SO MANY OTHER EVIDENCE INCLUDING HIS LOCATIONS AS OF THE LAST 12 HOURS, BUT LATER CALLED IT OFF SINCE ITS JUST A SMALL TOKEN TO ME. BUT A TOKEN FOR ME COULD BE MORE IMPORTANT FOR THE NEXT PERSON. REPORT ALL CRIMINALS. POST THEIR NAMES AND DETAILS, WHATEVER YOU HAVE.

FRAUD MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO REIGN OVER HARDWORK.

Please can you post evidence of mods deleting posts of complainants as this is not right and will need to be investigated?

Specifically, please put a link to the actual post (it will still exist as no posts can be completely deleted) and we can track the moderation logs.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by CAPSLOCKED: 1:07pm On May 27, 2020
naijacutee:

Please can you post evidence of mods deleting posts of complainants as this is not right and will need to be investigated by Seun?

I WAS ONLY RESPONDING ACCORDING TO MY OBSERVATIONS. FIRSTLY, THE THREAD THAT WAS CREATED ABOUT THIS MAN YESTERDAY/TODAY HAS BEEN DELETED.
THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD ALSO CLAIMS THREADS HAVE BEEN DELETED.
A SEARCH USING THE DETAILS PROVIDED IN THE SCREENSHOT ABOVE REVEALS WOEFUL TALES ABOUT THIS MAN. PEOPLE MUST BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK UP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by CAPSLOCKED: 1:10pm On May 27, 2020
naijacutee:

Please can you post evidence of mods deleting posts of complainants as this is not right and will need to be investigated?

Specifically, please put a link to the actual post (it will still exist as no posts can be completely deleted) and we can track the moderation logs.

Thanks

I'VE BEEN MENTIONED JUST NOW WITH THE POST BELOW.

HOW CAN I GIVE YOU A LINK TO A DELETED THREAD WHEN I'M NOT A MAGICIAN TO KNOW WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW OF BEFORE NOW?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by budaatum: 1:11pm On May 27, 2020
naijacutee:

Thanks

Not evidence of "mods deleting posts of complainants" per se, but of posts with accused names deleted.

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by budaatum: 1:12pm On May 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE BEEN MENTIONED JUST NOW WITH THE POST BELOW.

HOW CAN I GIVE YOU A LINK TO A DELETED THREAD WHEN I'M NOT A MAGICIAN TO KNOW WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW OF BEFORE NOW?
Lol did you get there before me.
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by yesloaded: 1:12pm On May 27, 2020
MxxM:

Same exact name. Dwells somewhere in Rivers State and Abia Nigeria. We won't be precise with the details but we have the two marked out.

One of them looks like this guy below. We're processing the second collection of pictures which will lead us to a proper investigation.. That is, if anyone comes to us with useful information and evidence.

Seun and the other moderators, this is a DSS officer typing. We have received several complaints from Nigerians losing their money to this same man, so kindly pretend you didn't see this post, and allow his victim identify him, lodge a complain, and allow us arrest him.

Kindly check your pm or give me email address where I can contact you

There's something I want to share with you sir

Thanks
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by CAPSLOCKED: 1:23pm On May 27, 2020
budaatum:

Not evidence of "mods deleting posts of complainants" per se, but of posts with accused names deleted.

THE CRIMINALS SEEM TO GET AWAY BY REPORTING POSTS, WHICH THE MODS SIMPLY DELETE WITHOUT CROSSCHECKING FOR FACTS.

I HAVE RECEIVED SCREENSHOTS WHERE THIS SAME GUY THREATENED A CLIENT/CUSTOMER SAYING "They didn't tell you Suen the Nairaland is my friend. Bloody Idiot".

THE SCREENSHOTS ARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER ASKING FOR WHAT SHE PAID FOR SINCE 3 DAYS, OR A REFUND OF HER CASH. YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE INSULTS AND CURSES THAT LINED UP IN OVER 5 SCREENSHOTS DIRECTED FROM THIS MAN TO HIS CUSTOMER, WHOSE ONLY REPLY ALL THROUGH WAS "AMEN".

I HAVE CONCLUDED THAT THIS KEVIN GUY MUST BE DERANGÈD AFTER SEEING WHAT I SAW TODAY. HE MUST BE PREVENTED FROM MAKING MORE PEOPLE LOSE MONEY TO HIS MADNESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by CAPSLOCKED: 1:29pm On May 27, 2020
budaatum:

Lol did you get there before me.

EITHER HE'S A MODERATOR, OR OFFERS SOME CRUMBS TO A MODERATOR WHO'S HIS FRIEND TO COVER HIS TRACKS.

ONCE YOU MENTION HIS NAME YOU GET A BAN FOR 75 YEARS! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by nnadychuks(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2020
The one wey tiff 5k go enter prison
The one wey tiff 5m go settle officials
The one wey tiff 5b Dey pay officials
Sometimes I just wonder how much these Big scam companies realize and I nod my head even tho I’m a victim.
Learn... everyone in this country is corrupt, if you no make am either ways u go enter prison or you go beg for street
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by budaatum: 1:35pm On May 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE CRIMINALS SEEM TO GET AWAY BY REPORTING POSTS, WHICH THE MODS SIMPLY DELETE WITHOUT CROSSCHECKING FOR FACTS.

I HAVE RECEIVED SCREENSHOTS WHERE THIS SAME GUY THREATENED A CLIENT/CUSTOMER SAYING "They didn't tell you Suen the Nairaland is my friend. Bloody Idiot".

THE SCREENSHOTS ARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER ASKING FOR WHAT SHE PAID FOR SINCE 3 DAYS, OR A REFUND OF HER CASH. YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE INSULTS AND CURSES THAT LINED UP IN OVER 5 SCREENSHOTS DIRECTED FROM THIS MAN TO HIS CUSTOMER, WHOSE ONLY REPLY ALL THROUGH WAS "AMEN".

I HAVE CONCLUDED THAT THIS KEVIN GUY MUST BE DERANGÈD AFTER SEEING WHAT I SAW TODAY. HE MUST BE PREVENTED FROM MAKING MORE PEOPLE LOSE MONEY TO HIS MADNESS.
The reporting function is one lazy feature on NL. I've had rule compliant posts deleted and had to contact mods for reinstatement, though they refused to reinstate a whole thread of mine without giving reason. Its meant a reduction of my investment, unfortunately, but I'm certain the fraudsters must put more money in seun's pocket than my sort. It is a business after all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by CAPSLOCKED: 1:52pm On May 27, 2020
nnadychuks:

Learn... everyone in this country is corrupt

STUPID LIE THAT CRIMINALS SAY TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL GOOD.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by CAPSLOCKED: 1:58pm On May 27, 2020
budaatum:

The reporting function is one lazy feature on NL. I've had rule compliant posts deleted and had to contact mods for reinstatement, though they refused to reinstate a whole thread of mine without giving reason.

YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT THIS IS AFFECTING. MANY PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED AND EVEN QUIT THE FORUM AFTER PUTTING IN MUCH EFFORT TO CREATE INFORMATIVE THREADS, ONLY TO HAVE THEM DELETED BY ONE OR TWO PERSONS WHO DIDN'T LIKE THEIR OPINION.
MUSICWRITER KEPT COMPLAINING ABOUT HIS DISAPPEARING POSTS. MY ATHEISTS POSTS ARE HIDDEN MANY TIMES BECAUSE A RELIGIOUS VICE ADMIN HATES MY ATHEISM.
IT'S LIKE THE MOST WE CAN DO IS NAG AND COMPLAIN UNTIL WE'RE BANNED FOR CENTURIES. THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO. IT'S A ONE MAN BUSINESS HERE.

Its meant a reduction of my investment, unfortunately, but I'm certain the fraudsters must put more money in seun's pocket than my sort. It is a business after all

THIS IS CRAZY.. BUT I BELIEVE IT! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by budaatum: 2:02pm On May 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT THIS IS AFFECTING. MANY PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED AND EVEN QUIT THE FORUM AFTER PUTTING IN MUCH EFFORT TO CREATE INFORMATIVE THREADS, ONLY TO HAVE THEM DELETED BY ONE OR TWO PERSONS WHO DIDN'T LIKE THEIR OPINION.
MUSICWRITER KEPT COMPLAINING ABOUT HIS DISAPPEARING POSTS. MY ATHEISTS POSTS ARE HIDDEN MANY TIMES BECAUSE A RELIGIOUS VICE ADMIN HATES MY ATHEISM.
IT'S LIKE THE MOST WE CAN DO IS NAG AND COMPLAIN UNTIL WE'RE BANNED FOR CENTURIES. THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO. IT'S A ONE MAN BUSINESS HERE.
Good thing is, we know what the priorities are, and can adjust accordingly. Pity though, as this has the potential to evolve with great force.
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by dfre: 2:07pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=budaatum post=90012085][/quote]

Ma/Sir, please see how this guy has realized he's being exposed.. And is now trying to cover his tracks by editing his profile.... https://www.nairaland.com/branddesignerh

Soon, he will deactivate and create new profiles to continue stealing ..

Earlier today

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by dfre: 2:08pm On May 27, 2020
Now

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by budaatum: 2:15pm On May 27, 2020
dfre:
Now
Profile shows only been here since early May. Surely, that's not long enough for a credible record to do business with?
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by TheSourcerer: 2:16pm On May 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS CRAZY.. BUT I BELIEVE IT! cheesy
I'm literally banned till 2032 , for Atheism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by CAPSLOCKED: 2:25pm On May 27, 2020
budaatum:

Profile shows only been here since early May. Surely, that's not long enough for a credible record to do business with?

SEARCH THAT ACCOUNT NUMBER. THERE'S SOMETHING ON HIM SINCE 2019.

BY THE WAY, I CAN CREATE AN ACCOUNT TODAY AND STILL BE AN HONEST PERSON, WHILE A THIEF MAKES USE AN ACCOUNT SINCE 2006 TO DEFRAUD BECAUSE OLD ACCOUNTS SHOULD BE TRUSTED MORE THAN NEW?
LOOK UP THE ACCOUNT NUMBER. THOUGH, MANY POSTS HAVE BEEN DELETED ALSO.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by budaatum: 3:05pm On May 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SEARCH THAT ACCOUNT NUMBER. THERE'S SOMETHING ON HIM SINCE 2019.

BY THE WAY, I CAN CREATE AN ACCOUNT TODAY AND STILL BE AN HONEST PERSON, WHILE A THIEF MAKES USE AN ACCOUNT SINCE 2006 TO DEFRAUD BECAUSE OLD ACCOUNTS SHOULD BE TRUSTED MORE THAN NEW?
LOOK UP THE ACCOUNT NUMBER. THOUGH, MANY POSTS HAVE BEEN DELETED ALSO.
Indeed you can be honest and create an account today, but I'd be unwise to you send you money without knowing your record. Least if you'd been here awhile those you've done business with would vouch for you.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by CAPSLOCKED: 3:14pm On May 27, 2020
budaatum:

Indeed you can be honest and create an account today, but I'd be unwise to you send you money without knowing your record. Least if you'd been here awhile those you've done business with would vouch for you.

IF EVERYBODY CONTINUES TO WAIT FOR OTHERS TO PATRONIZE ME FIRST, NOBODY WILL PATRONIZE ME.
SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE THAT CHANCE EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT GOING TO BE YOU.
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by budaatum: 3:45pm On May 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IF EVERYBODY CONTINUES TO WAIT FOR OTHERS TO PATRONIZE ME FIRST, NOBODY WILL PATRONIZE ME.
SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE THAT CHANCE EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT GOING TO BE YOU.
Of course someone would, and your good reputation would be intact if you do not scam any of them, and there'd hardly be a thread like this one about you, and if there is, your unscammed clients would rise to your defense. But without a trading record, your clients are likely to beware and escrow any funds remitted to you.
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Ovs4real: 11:21pm On May 27, 2020
MxxM:

Hello sir, i too have a complain. Someone who claims to teach one how to mine bitcoin, sent 2k to him,then he told me i need 20k to start minning and i told him i don't have such money that he should refund my 2k.
He busied my number.i will post his account number and the transaction history if you permit
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Nobody: 12:30am On May 28, 2020
Ovs4real:

Hello sir, i too have a complain. Someone who claims to teach one how to mine bitcoin, sent 2k to him,then he told me i need 20k to start minning and i told him i don't have such money that he should refund my 2k.
He busied my number.i will post his account number and the transaction history if you permit

Seriously you wanted to start forex with 2k and start earning millions?

Please go and fucken sleep

Your 2k have been used for suya
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by lilioj: 7:13am On May 28, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Seriously you wanted to start forex with 2k and start earning millions?

Please go and fucken sleep

Your 2k have been used for suya

Helllooooooo? what do you mean by all the gibberish you just typed? yes he was gullible doesn't mean his money shouldn't be returned. It's fraud and his money should be given back to him. Simple! !
Re: SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! by Nobody: 7:22am On May 28, 2020
lilioj:

Helllooooooo? what do you mean by all the gibberish you just typed? yes he was gullible doesn't mean his money shouldn't be returned. It's fraud and his money should be given back to him. Simple! !

It's not fraud
I know his type
He must have paid for a course which was delivered to him but later couldn't complete the requirements of the course hence calling the said tutor scam.

Or why didn't he ask for full requirements before paying 2k

Why didn't he ask if he'd start the business with 2k?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? / I Want My Own Brand Name! / Rice Production In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.