Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,197 members, 7,845,946 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

United Nigeria: The Menace Of Forces Of Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Nigeria: The Menace Of Forces Of Law (172 Views)

Hold Tinubu Responsible If There Is Breakdown Of Law & Order In Kano - Atiku / Obasanjo: One, United Nigeria 'Should Not Be At Any Cost' / Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United Nigeria: The Menace Of Forces Of Law by Leece(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2020
i know this topic is a reality to some of us and it is a menace which all of us citizens cannot curb. it saddens my heart to see those in whom our very lives are placed upon dance to the tune of corruption. NO! i am not talking about the government this time. this set of people have turned this covid-19 pandemic to business making venture. the collect bribes, lets just say they demand bribe. there is suppose to be curfew till 6am but some of them will set up camp and start charging people N500-N1000 to break the very law they promised to uphold. This set of people made a lot of money during the lock-down, they no longer uphold the law but rather they are lawless men (not all of them tho)in suits dancing in the rain of despair. i would like to go on and on but i know we are know the rest.

we need a united Nigeria, a Nigeria united in love,truth,honesty and trust until then we are just running naked in the bush
or you havent heard or experience such?
Re: United Nigeria: The Menace Of Forces Of Law by Finnese001: 2:32pm On May 27, 2020
okay

but sorry, not possible

please try again later

(1) (Reply)

How President Buhari Celebrates Sallah Amidst Covid-19(video) / Are You A Product Manufacturer? A Quick Reminder For You / COVID-19: Neconde Energy Donates Medical Equipment To Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.