Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,975 members, 7,855,955 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi (2158 Views)

How is Tinubu Able To Control Fashola, But Wike Cant Control Fubara? / Wike Came Against Me In Rivers, I Won More Than 50% – Peter Obi / We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Ctorch: 6:24pm On May 27, 2020
[VIDEO] I started # RUGA in Rivers state during my time as Governor, # Wike came in and stopped it - Chubike #Amaechi

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3256005281099965&id=871775049523012&anchor_composer=false

Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Boydehot: 6:25pm On May 27, 2020
Wike my man
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by agwom(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2020
Forgone story
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by GamalNasser: 6:28pm On May 27, 2020
This man is just senseless ..so you started Ruga?

7 Likes

Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 27, 2020
Wike has been a bad Governor to the people.

Amaechi started Rugs and he ended it.

Vision less...

Amaechi is indeed a golden GOVERNOR.
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by ojun50(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2020
Ruga ko rug ni

1 Like

Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 27, 2020
He did well by stopping it. Don't you know Nigeria is already on reverse mode to 1913? I think we should be between 1930-1920 now, once we scale through 1914 to 1913, we know what it means.. God's grace, it'll be.

-On this, well done Wike...

4 Likes

Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by weblord1900: 6:34pm On May 27, 2020
Lol
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by mrsirval: 6:36pm On May 27, 2020
You should have completed it before stepping out.

if you need POS/inventory software or system for your business, kindly contact me. Check out my first android app. U can use this app to save videos and pics from WhatsApp status of your contacts, tiktok, Instagram and facebook. I decided to learn android development and this is my first app, approved by google. Kindly download with the link on my signature and give it a nice review on google playstore
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by AhoadaRivers: 6:37pm On May 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Vision less...

Almajiri close your halitosis-infested mouth.

Well done Wike.

8 Likes

Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by BranddesignerH: 6:39pm On May 27, 2020
Smiles.
I only Pity for people who doesn't understand politics

1 Like

Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Moneywirer: 6:40pm On May 27, 2020
It's a good thing he stopped it.

1 Like

Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 27, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Well done Wike.

Ahoada rivers indeed

LMAO
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 27, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Well done Wike.

Ahoada rivers indeed

LMAO
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Jostoman: 6:49pm On May 27, 2020
I will advise governor Wike not to join any issue with amaech, he is only trying to create hatred for you in the north, so continue to defend the people of rivers state and God will see you true.

4 Likes

Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by AhoadaRivers: 6:50pm On May 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ahoada rivers indeed

LMAO

Abooki you are quoting me multiple times. You are definitely suffering from epilepsy or cerebral palsy. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by omonnakoda: 7:06pm On May 27, 2020
There is no reason why RUGA should be for FULANI

Every interested community should have their own RUGA
Exclusive for THEIR OWN people

One cow can give you 15 litres of milk daily for years which is good income for rural women. What they need is orientation and training.
Generally a pregnant woman is not in the market for husband she is unavailable.
Make your land unavailable to outsiders
If your own people are into cows why would anyone bring cows to Ahoada from Sokoto.
They should develop their native breeds

1 Like

Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Houseofglam7(f): 7:42pm On May 27, 2020
undecided
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Banmeallday: 7:42pm On May 27, 2020
Amaechi and his family will soon be put on trial for stupidity and SABOing their people
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Macphenson: 7:49pm On May 27, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Supan(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2020
Wike should give Amechi's ancestral land to RUGA... Case closed!

1 Like

Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Customtest: 9:37am On May 28, 2020
Yes

Amaechi did that.
Ruga he said means farm settlements,big ones for rivers farmers but wike stopped the infrastructure and allow them die

Rivers people were making money from the farms
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Cyberterror: 9:40am On May 28, 2020
Jostoman:
I will advise governor Wike not to join any issue with amaech, he is only trying to create hatred for you in the north, so continue to defend the people of rivers state and God will see you true.
Wike is already hated in the north for demolishing a mosque in Port Harcourt.
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by jlinkd78(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2020
F
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Marine54(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Vision less...

Aboki Rivers state is a CHRISTIAN state , no place for Islamisation/ fulanization in Rivers state!
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Jostoman: 10:17am On May 29, 2020
Cyberterror:
were you there?
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Jostoman: 10:22am On May 29, 2020
Cyberterror:
it's a lie, nobody hate him in the north.so Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2020
Says a certified I.D.I.O.T. What even gave this guy courage to say such things?
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Easternsun2020: 11:08am On May 29, 2020
Well done Wike. They should take Ruga to Femi Adesina and Tinubu's villages in the South West.

Before you quote me, remember that Tinubu marketed Mr. Do-nothing president and Feminine Adesina said that Mr. Dullard was the best thing that happened to his family since sliced bread.
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by Easternsun2020: 11:09am On May 29, 2020
grin
AhoadaRivers:

Well done Wike.

You are serving it to them hot and undiluted. Ride on! grin
Re: I Started RUGA In Rivers State But Wike Came And Stopped It-Amaechi by ddippset(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2020
Customtest:
Yes

Amaechi did that.
Ruga he said means farm settlements,big ones for rivers farmers but wike stopped the infrastructure and allow them die

Rivers people were making money from the farms
grin

Can't you see the eediots commenting above.

They claim that they have education but exhibit ignorance, foolishness and hatred at every instance like there a chance to win Gold in stupidity at the 2021 Summer Olympics.

When they hear RUGA they think it is Aboki, whereas Rivers indigenes have got the opportunity to create 10,000 jobs across Rivers state in a RUGA project.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secession: How To Constitutionally Merge or Redraw State Boundaries. / The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) / I Dated Aliko Dangote He Broke My Heart In 1000 Piece - Lady Claims With Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.