Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth (1143 Views)

Why Do Southerners Have A Penchant For Calling On The Int'l Bodies / Why do Southerners seek approval of Northerners? / Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by ScotMisile: 10:22pm On May 27, 2020
It's a simple and straight forward question and I need answers for the gods.

Why does Yoruba, IGBO and South South fight against themselves whenever ARREWA boys display wealth on social media?
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by Sammy07: 10:25pm On May 27, 2020
Lol, it's those who are not serious, that will be fighting northerners because of that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 27, 2020
Gibberish!
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by danietohbadt(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2020
No one is fighting.

Isn't it so surprising?
That in the midst of all the wealth they show off, their brothers and sisters are almajiris, and they contribute 80 percent of Nigeria's poverty index?

Yeye!

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by fallout87: 10:28pm On May 27, 2020
Only the poor see Lexus truck and think that is wealth so they fight.

It is less about what region they are from and more about their financial position in life.

The rest of us see it and laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by edoairways: 10:30pm On May 27, 2020
Change your headings as it stereotypical
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by Drosonogasta(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2020
It's intimidating tho!
E concern who dey fight.
Ametokun youth are warming up for 2023 but e go shock dem say North go retain power.
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by ScotMisile: 10:33pm On May 27, 2020
edoairways:
Change your headings as it stereotypical
I think not bruv. How,then?
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2020
Who is Arewa?
In Nigeria, we only have the "Haves" and the "Have nots".
If you no get money, hide your face. No go dey hide your hungry face inside tribal or religious crowd.
Money has no Religion or Tribe.
Only poor frustrated pipo dey get tribe and religion as illusional temporary cover.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by edoairways: 10:37pm On May 27, 2020
ScotMisile:

I think not bruv. How,then?
Why do most southerners fight and quarrel over wealth display of some northerners on social media?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by Drosonogasta(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2020
If u trace the origin of most of this Arewa youths flaunting wealth, u'll realize they originate among the 29 states who depends on Southern region crude oil. Who chop money pass the owner no be thief, abi na coperate thief u wan call am?
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by slimfit1(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2020
They can keep the money Arewa debts simple. China are looking for slave and experimental beings I need not say much.
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by phelonrays: 11:26pm On May 27, 2020
May be they are pained due to the Poverty stricken Almajiri lampooning the north while a few amass their wealth to oppress them(the Almajiri) , undecided
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by thaplugg(m): 11:38pm On May 27, 2020
they feel the north should poor because they are having almajiris. But they have rich people too apart from leaders eating the national cake. Na jus social class period. Even usa get poor people but ours is different. Most of our leaders loot funds region no folo for dat one
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by longetivity(m): 12:23am On May 28, 2020
because they are spending the almighty SOUTH money
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by Nobody: 1:47am On May 28, 2020
Remember when they had Benz party in enugu ...and EFCC came n arrested people for having Benz party in the east

But you had a BMW party in Abuja no body said shit ...honestly I blame our politician

I would be governor ,one foolish EFCC would raid a club all in the name of looking for Yahoo boys ,killing business extorting money ...I would have my AG take over all those cases n drop them instantly
Infact any illegal arrest the state would Sue the police and our claims would be billions , what rubbish
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by illicit(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2020
EFCC should stop putting our boys in jail.
They should go to the north if they want culprits
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by Veryfoolishboy: 8:24am On May 28, 2020
Igbochief001:
Remember when they had Benz party in enugu ...and EFCC came n arrested people for having Benz party in the east

But you had a BMW party in Abuja no body said shit ...honestly I blame our politician
EFCC can't effect their arrests because their uncles and brothers dominate those security agencies.

Instead of the South to work towards gaining grounds, the south Eastern part of Nigerian is always trying to bring others down. It will be too late before you all realize what you are doing wrong

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2020
AnambraIstSon:
Q

Na we Igbo dey fight o
We get serious inferiority complex
Dumb from West be proud of your tribe, I can see you are now seeing me in your dream that's why you clone my moniker grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by Michael004: 9:44am On May 28, 2020
Drosonogasta:
It's intimidating tho!
E concern who dey fight.
Ametokun youth are warming up for 2023 but e go shock dem say North go retain power.
Slave

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by Bembellaa: 10:49am On May 28, 2020
danietohbadt:
No one is fighting.

Isn't it so surprising?
That in the midst of all the wealth they show off, their brothers and sisters are almajiris, and they contribute 80 percent of Nigeria's poverty index?

Yeye!
lol...use that one to reduce pains!!

The Almajiris are no more... Your strongest weapon of propaganda is gone...

Their future might even be brighter than yours...

They are now being taken care of by their various state Governors...

They are on full scholarship to university level...

These are probably your future public officers grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by Bembellaa: 10:55am On May 28, 2020
edoairways:

Why do most southerners fight and quarrel over wealth display of some northerners on social media?
they are in serious pains!!!

They prefer seeing a northerner suffering or begging!!

They prefer seeing a northerner leaving hand to mouth...so that they will come online and tell the world how poor and backward the north is!
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by Bembellaa: 11:00am On May 28, 2020
longetivity:
because they are spending the almighty SOUTH money
Continue deceiving yourself...

You are free to believe in anything that will make you feel better
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by edoairways: 11:04am On May 28, 2020
Bembellaa:
they are in serious pains!!!

They prefer seeing a northerner suffering or begging!!

They prefer seeing a northerner leaving hand to mouth...so that they will come online and tell the world how poor and backward the north is!
No they don't. In fact they feel sad that this phenomenon keep occurring inspite of the fact that northerners control power
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by Bembellaa: 11:07am On May 28, 2020
Drosonogasta:
If u trace the origin of most of this Arewa youths flaunting wealth, u'll realize they originate among the 29 states who depends on Southern region crude oil. Who chop money pass the owner no be thief, abi na coperate thief u wan call am?
stop being ignorant it’s not your oil money buying these exotic cars. There are legitimate businessmen whose priorities include living fashionably. I don't know why you guys are so pained
An average northner is hard working,majority of Northern big men are business men and farmers... And those agro products going down south is people's wealth not government.

Free your mind from hatred... The main oil money is in Niger Delta but I still don't know what's happening there
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by danietohbadt(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2020
Bembellaa:
lol...use that one to reduce pains!!
The Almajiri are no more... Your strongest weapon of propaganda is gone...
Their future might even be brighter than yours...
They are now being taken care of by their various state Governors...
They are on full scholarship to university level...
These are probably your future public officers grin

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by Bembellaa: 12:13pm On May 28, 2020
danietohbadt:

Keep fooling yourself.
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 28, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
EFCC can't effect their arrests because their uncles and brothers dominate those security agencies.

Instead of the South to work towards gaining grounds, the south Eastern part of Nigerian is always trying to bring others down. It will be too late before you all realize what you are doing wrong
South Eastern part of Nigeria always trying to bring others down ? ....we fought war for south south , we backed obj in 2003 when north turned their back even when buhari Ran with an Igbo man

We stood by Jonathan even when he did nothing for us

Tell your Yoruba brothers to obey zoning agreement if they want southern unity
Re: Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth by Bighead9: 12:15pm On May 28, 2020
ScotMisile:
It's a simple and straight forward question and I need answers for the gods.

Why does Yoruba, IGBO and South South fight against themselves whenever ARREWA boys display wealth on social media?

They failed to understand that,, the North owns this Country and everything in it. grin grin grin

The reality is painful grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo State Election Result: See Authentic Election Scores; Who Is Leading? / #ENDSARS: Nigerian Youth Create New Party Ahead Of 2023 / PDP Is The Enemy Of South East Not Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.