Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. (1905 Views)

Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? / Why Some People No Longer Believe In God. / 13 Reasons I No Longer Believe In Karma Or Reincarnation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by realestniggah: 11:28pm On May 27, 2020
A Canadian Gospel Singer has come out to state why he no longer believe in God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Emmacolinho(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2020
THE END IS NEAR!!!! The bible clearly stated that "The love of many shall wax cold"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by realestniggah: 11:30pm On May 27, 2020
More

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by ojun50(m): 11:32pm On May 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Ipromote: 11:39pm On May 27, 2020
His choice. Even God dey smile now, He created human with power of choice smiley

You can boost sales by using social media Advertising to reach more potential customers. See my siggy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Vyzz: 11:39pm On May 27, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by kingxsamz(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2020
The idea of God is a scam.
God does not exist.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:48pm On May 27, 2020
kingxsamz:
God does not exist.

THE WHOLE GOD IDEA IS PROFITABLE TO THE WISE SO THEY MAKE HUGE CASH FROM THE FOOLS WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEM.

ALL YOUR PASTORS AND PREACHERS KNOW WHAT'S UP. THEY KNOW THE GAINS RELIGION ADD TO THEIR BANK ACCOUNT SO THEY MUST CONTINUE TO PILE UP THEIR CASH

DEEP DOWN, THEY ALL KNOW GOD'S NOT REAL.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by tyup(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2020
I'm not saying a word until Righteousness419 Coman clear me to do so lipsrsealed
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by OmoOduduwa01: 11:49pm On May 27, 2020
This reminds me of one Hollywood movie "GOD'S not DEAD"
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by yanabasee1(m): 11:56pm On May 27, 2020
kingxsamz:
God does not exist.

If I ask you why you said that God doesn't exist.... You'll say because he's nowhere to be found....

And if I ask you if you see the air that you breathe and if you believe that it exist...you will say, it does....

God is spirit and you have to worship him in spirit.....And he exist in spirit....People who believe in him, sees and speak to him in spirit....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by kingxsamz(m): 12:16am On May 28, 2020
yanabasee1:

If I ask you why you said that God doesn't exist.... You'll say because he's nowhere to be found....

And if I ask you if you see the air that you breathe and if you believe that it exist...you will say, it does....

Please make your point known, stop beating around the bush.
Air is proven to exist, you know that already, so? What's your point?

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by kingxsamz(m): 12:17am On May 28, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:
"GOD'S not DEAD"

He was never alive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Righteousness89(m): 12:33am On May 28, 2020
Irrespective of Whoever comes out to state or say he/she does not believe GOD! It does not Change who the ALMIGHTY GOD IS!

HE is
The Alpha and the Omega
The Rose of Sharon
The I Am that I Am
The Root of David
The Holy one of Isreal
The Covenant keeping
The Ancient of Days
The Bright and the Morning star
The Only Good GOD
The Lion of the Tribe of Judah
The LORD of Lords
The KING of kings
The Beginning and The End
The First and The Last
The ALMIGHTY GOD.

Whether you be a Canadian, German,Jamaican, American, Nigerian, Australia, European or Whatever.. Remember That GOD that you Refuse to Believe and Serve, is the Same GOD that will decide your Faith. HE is the same GOD that we all , irrespective of whether we believe and Accept HIM or Not, we all must Report to HIM.

Think about it !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Karlebolu(m): 12:36am On May 28, 2020
Indoctrination is so powerful that it'll make you feel your life will be useless if and when you let go of it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Nobody: 12:36am On May 28, 2020
The guy said he’s terrified, because of what? Lol, oyinbo like to make everything look like they went through hell and they were so “brave” to have come out.....
Oga Ade...ur faith is a personal thing..no body cares....for a God that doesn’t seem to exist..atheists make too much noise....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by StrikeBack(m): 12:54am On May 28, 2020
Denique. What do you have to say
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Kobojunkie: 3:55am On May 28, 2020
Emmacolinho:
THE END IS NEAR!!!! The bible clearly stated that "The love of many shall wax cold"
What love? The man practically tells you that he had no real foundation in Christ except that which his family and the community he grew up in shoved him into, but here you are proclaiming this has something to do with the end of times? Keep lying to yourself, why don't you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Kobojunkie: 3:58am On May 28, 2020
Ipromote:
His choice. Even God dey smile now, He created human with power of choice smiley
His choice? What happened to him is probably the same thing that happened to many of you who were "raised" in christian homes, along with those who were "Preached" to by mortal men.
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by OmoOduduwa01: 6:57am On May 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

He was never alive

Arguing on this is pointless
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by yanabasee1(m): 7:04am On May 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Please make your point known, stop beating around the bush. Air is proven to exist, you know that already, so? What's your point?

Who prove air to exist? And who prove God not to exist?
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by realestniggah: 7:08am On May 28, 2020
1StopRudeness:

The guy said he’s terrified, because of what? Lol, oyinbo like to make everything look like they went through hell and they were so “brave” to have come out.....
Oga Ade...ur faith is a personal thing..no body cares....for a God that doesn’t seem to exist..atheists make too much noise....

Guy you don't know what it mean to be terrified, do you?.. There are lot of pastor children right now in this very same Nigeria,Who no longer believe in their faith and Christianity. But fear of condemnation and stigmatization won't let them come openly to say their are no longer Christians.
Mark Zuckerberg once said he was an atheist and said he doesn't believe in God, because of that stock and shares on Facebook went down, and advertisers pull out, because of that he had to reverse his statement and his stance on his beliefs. He took a business decision. We all know Nigeria climate and how religious we are as a nation, imagine an atheist was bold enough and walked into a northern Muslim community and says there is a no God and no Muhammed, the chances of him being stoned to death are very, very high. This is what it mean to be terrified.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by realestniggah: 7:10am On May 28, 2020
1StopRudeness:

People care trust me, this same guy will be denied visa to Saudi Arabia and Isreal because of his belief.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Zither(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2020
From what I read the guy is not a believer neither is he an atheist. Unlike atheists he is still open to the truth and, moreover, the direction of his belief flows predominantly towards his deep conviction of a belief system. God will meet him wherever he is as long as he continues to be open to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by ProfAmaben(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2020
Atheists shall prevail over lies and deceit. I highly doubt if Christians or moslems weren't born as such, would they practice those religions willingly?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Faithful4real(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:
This reminds me of one Hollywood movie "GOD'S not DEAD"

I love that movie.
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by LordReed(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2020
Emmacolinho:

Yeah right. People have been leaving Christianity since it was founded, how is it different now? Even in the bible out of 70 disciples Jesus was left with 12, why was it not end times then and its end times now?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by LordReed(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE WHOLE GOD IDEA IS PROFITABLE TO THE WISE SO THEY MAKE HUGE CASH FROM THE FOOLS WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEM.

ALL YOUR PASTORS AND PREACHERS KNOW WHAT'S UP. THEY KNOW THE GAINS RELIGION ADD TO THEIR BANK ACCOUNT SO THEY MUST CONTINUE TO PILE UP THEIR CASH

DEEP DOWN, THEY ALL KNOW GOD'S NOT REAL.

With what I know now I wish I can form church for profit, with a "strong atheist turned Christian" testimony I go pull crowd, chop them mugu well well. I just can't wrap my head the facade one has to maintain to keep up appearances. Imagine Pst Biodun still strutting around like nothing happened. SMH.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Nobody: 9:31am On May 28, 2020
Gospel Singer cheesy

The world hated Jesus and he said those following his footsteps will be hated by all the people because of his name! Matthew 10:22-25

So how can one sing praises of this same person and yet gain fame in this same world? embarassed

Wetin Musa no go see for gate!
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by kingxsamz(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:

Arguing on this is pointless

Yeah, it is.
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by kingxsamz(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2020
yanabasee1:

Who prove air to exist? And who prove God not to exist?

Don't worry.
You're still learning.
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by yanabasee1(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Don't worry.
You're still learning.

I asked you a simple question and you couldn't give an answer but you can easily say things that makes no sense......

You are a baby atheist....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does God Care About Your Health As Much As Your Soul? / The Bible: Starring Denzel Washington, Angella Basset, Nia Long / The World's Deception:identity Of The Christ!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.