Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,836 members, 7,834,801 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love (58339 Views)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by OSASBOI: 10:34am On May 28, 2020
suddenly, the islamic deceit scale is falling off their eyes, everyone want to belong. soon the mosques will be demolished and nights clubs will take their place.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Nobody: 10:34am On May 28, 2020
No be joke, Hausa men dey spend money ontop woman matter! I give it to them!

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by lexy2014: 10:34am On May 28, 2020
fk001:

No, no dont worry they are big boys they can take of themselves or let me say we know what do with them. Is our concern. smiley
But d alimanjiris can't take care of themselves. What will happen to them?
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Nobody: 10:34am On May 28, 2020
prettytasha:
But the wide gap between the rich and poor in northern Nigeria is alarming . I wonder why they can't really educate and empower thier people
If they educate and empower them as it should be, who then will they be Lords and masters to? The few rich in those regions do every thing within and beyond their powers to keep the poor poorer and hopeless so that they can play the good lord and master.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by compton11(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2020
fk001:

Arewa Is our identity. Moreover is Sallah we need to lavish what we have in our reserves we will replace it in few weeks to come. Sounds cool right
I hope arewa is identity of Yoruba man from Kwara too? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by majamajic(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbo's and IPOB right now. grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are far ahead , we not bothered

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by phelonrays: 10:35am On May 28, 2020
post=90042449:

Live with it or move to the next thread.
Dem no force you open the thread.

You see "Arewa" for the title before u carry ur aproko red eyes click and enter into the 'Arewa' thread!
Next time, skip to the next thread you can gloat on...
Nagode in advance! tongue tongue
Not here to throw banters bro, be civilized for once....

I'm offfffffffff

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by AuroraB(f): 10:35am On May 28, 2020
Plead:
Most southern Nigerian women can’t relate because most of them only know how to collect....
Then, know how to only give undecided
Kini gaaan angry
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by xynerise: 10:37am On May 28, 2020
Other tribes celebrate success and achievements both in Nigeria and abroad but these people chose to celebrate mediocrity and hypocrisy undecided
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Top1gun: 10:38am On May 28, 2020
bizz:

But they r running away from the North to the South.

Shouldn't we be worried?

What r the plans of the Arewa people for the Almajiris?
Are there no Igbos trooping to the North n why aren't you worried about that ?!

What are your plans of Ipob for the multitude of igbos desperately abandoning Igboland in verocious multitudes.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Kubernetes: 10:39am On May 28, 2020
Johndrame1:
Dey no fit even twerk for alhaji��

lol.
She will twerk in the bedroom.That is the sitting room
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by OKTolu: 10:39am On May 28, 2020
Nice one from the arewa women
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Eryyy92: 10:39am On May 28, 2020
I wonder what will happen if oil is finally discovered in the north

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2020
fk001:

All Northerners Christians and muslims
When did they enter into an agreement to be referred to as arewa or is this a form of neo-colonialism or an outright policy of assimilation meted out forcefully by the Fulanis in collaboration with the Hausas against the northern minorities who are mostly Christians.
Explain further for a broader clarification.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by SocialJustice: 10:40am On May 28, 2020
Nigerians and crude stupidity.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by compton11(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2020
Plead:
Most southern Nigerian women can’t relate because most of them only know how to collect....
why u embarrassing yourself here?

are u saying north Ladies don't collect from their husbands?
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2020
ignis:
One in a billion....

yes core North women are the best .if you never taste Northern suya you are missing out seriously
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Aflix(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2020
fk001:

No, no dont worry they are big boys they can take of themselves or let me say we know what do with them. Is our concern yea. smiley
This really annoys me. He asked you a simple question and you are saying nonsense. Why can you not be straight forward with the answer?
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Psalmspsalms: 10:45am On May 28, 2020
fk001:

Arewa Is our identity. Moreover is Sallah we need to lavish what we have in our reserves we will replace it in few weeks to come. Sounds cool right
In few weeks? That's cool. Happy Sallah bro. Pls bless me small 2090455023 UBA
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by OSASBOI: 10:45am On May 28, 2020
looking at the age difference between the couples, the men will surely need help in ZA ODA ROOM.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2020
Eryyy92:
I wonder what will happen if oil is finally discovered in the north
The value of oil is fast dwindling in the international market, ten years from now, Nigeria will be in deep sh!t cos of oil dependency, except there'd be proactive approach in diversifying the economy.
Left with oil, the north has no hope. They should be more focused on human capital development.
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Balogunodua(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2020
Plead:
Yea!

That is why seke goma is very rampant in Arewa grin

Arewa and divorce is like 5&6
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Nobody: 10:51am On May 28, 2020
AuroraB:
Then, know how to only give undecided
Kini gaaan angry

Aren’t you ashamed of yourself? angry
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by sonyoung: 10:55am On May 28, 2020
They will soon carry knife....if u know u know...
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by madridsta007(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2020
phelonrays:
What's all about Arewa recently

Trying to counter the genuine Almajiri narative with a plethora of stories from their thieving elites wink
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Kubernetes: 10:57am On May 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
Where are the stats?

May be,he is taking from the population perspective.

If the Arewa pop is 100M and the educated ones are 60M.It means percentile population of educated Arewa is 60%.

If southern pop is 80M and the educated ones are 50M.It means the percentile population of educated South is 63%.

Analyze the above statistical data and make inference.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by oxiide22(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2020
prettytasha:
I seriously doubt that ... Like I doubt that alot ...it's not true
why? remember north has the highest population right? and the total percentage of ppl in south minus the percentage of uneducated ppl the remaining (educated) is less than the percentage of educated ppl in the north
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by oxiide22(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
Where are the stats?
all over
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Justiceleague1: 11:00am On May 28, 2020
TripleOh7:

It should, but it won't. In fact, it never will even if other parts of the country are taking part in the revolution.

The reason?

Religion and cultural nuances.

The prime belief is that if you are poor, it's your destiny and Allah must have so deemed it fit. Ditto for if you are rich. Never mind that you may have stolen the wealth of the nation. It's still Allah's handiwork.

And when it's time for general elections you so called Sophisticated people will queue Under the Sun to still vote for them!!!!!
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by ZorGBUooeh: 11:01am On May 28, 2020
post=90043208:

Yoruba muslim be proud of your tribe, stop indirectly licking northern a..s.s

shebi u know u are a lunatic..u made a comment and u are replying ur self becos u forgot to switch to ur other handle.

I know that u must be yoruba trying to create enemity between tribes.well i have good news for u,pls try no more cos we are already enemies
Re: Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love by Empiree: 11:02am On May 28, 2020
fk001:

don't forget the less privileged as you lavish out. There are folks in need of financial support for medical needs.. Reach out to them..

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? / Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About / What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.