Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:12 AM

What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants (57648 Views)

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action / 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by issimmiligbo: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
There is this gardening tip we ever got from our parents/elders explaining the unfortunate fact that money does not grow on trees. Although, this proved to be good financial advice, perhaps, they neglect to mention all the health, emotional and wealth benefits we get from plants, flowers, trees and shrubs.
For centuries, plants have also been imbued with meanings by many cultures for reasons that are sometimes immediately obvious and at the other times escape explanation. Just like my peoples adage ‘’nku di na mba na-eghere mba nri’’ meaning, what a society have in common they make use off. It’s good to know that earth purpose for plants produce are for health, happiness, wisdom, purity, peace, love, wealth, longevity and good fortune. Nevertheless, there are things your spiritualist won’t tell you for a reason best known to them. Those reasons are the reason why am here. Just like the saying that ‘’dibia gwoo, dibia agwogharia’’ meaning whatever a native doctor does can be redress by another native doctor. This is to define mysteries surrounding herbs, plants and roots (which is their top secret and power). Though it is a top and divine secret made them special in their various town and communities but I have to give you for free because free I received. I have to give you freely because they have given and would give their sons and daughters for free to prosper in business, politics and carriers to enable them become more famous and rich. They give them free to prosper in business, politics and carriers to enable them become more famous and rich because it is a secret knowledge for prosperity. Yes, they won’t tell you but their sons and daughters must know it.
As you will undoubtedly agree, it is necessary these days to have money so that your basic needs can be covered, freeing you to do work on other more important life factors. However, it is painful to see few people with little or full knowledge about herbs, plants and roots access riches more abundantly, rapidly with what that is common within our reach while others without knowledge suffered in abject poverty. ‘’KNOWLEDGE AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE’’. I call it WISDOM and IGNORANT. Do you regret? Never for it’s not yet late. HEALTH AND WEALTH undoubted truth.
Gradually, I will take you to the land of divine knowledge for common man. Did God hide knowledge for man after creation? No. he did not. Rather he said to the man, ‘’eat from the ……..while the fruit from the…… thou shall not eat’’ (information and knowledge). He continued, ‘’for a day thou eat from the forbidden tree, thou shall die’’ (instructions and penalty). The fruits were at their disposal but he forbid them from accessing them while the rest he asked them to benefit for growth and longevity. It is on this note I hereby warn you my readers to be very careful to use what am to teach you for positivity rather than negativity.
To get into money vibration, it’s a call for nature to share with people what you have even if you have very little. For years now, I have helped people move in the direction towards their dreams and talents therefore making money with nature given objects. HEALTH AND WEALTH. What your spiritualist won’t tell you even when you desire to know. What is that your spiritualist won’t tell you even you ask? And WHY?
Your spiritualist cannot tell you that the leaf you see day by day, eat often and even misuse has solution to your financial, emotional, health and prosperity cases. He would tell you that an apple a day can keep doctor away but he won’t show you which of the apple. He won’t tell you that an orange mixture can save your love palaver. Why won’t he tell you? There are many reasons why he won’t tell you even when you devote to know. Here are the reasons;
1: Financial/Monetary purpose.
2: Service purpose.
3: Spiritual purpose.
4: Social purpose.
5: Professional purpose.
On this professional purpose, our people would say ‘’nwa dibia chiputa ukpu ya n’ama, ofeke akpo ya ataghuru’’ if a native doctor exposes its secrets, people devalues his profession. Because of this, your spiritualist won’t tell you that you would like to know or hear. Now, having warned, promised, willing and ready to educate you on how to use a common plant, herbs, shrubs and fruits within your reach to attain financial freedom: I hereby drop it down one after another.
1: NCHANWU. Nchanwu is what I have grown to know it for. I don’t know what its called in English. You may ask any igbo in your area to help or show you NCHANWU. Nevertheless, the pictures below can br off major help to you. Some people call it scent leaf because of its pleasant scent but I doubt if scent leaf is the English name because many leaf has scent like NCHANWU. So if NCHANWU is scent leaf what will other scent leaf be?
Watch NCHANWU leaf in my compound.
Image below….
Nchanwu is one of the herbs that are credited with helping people succeed in business without really trying. Here are ways by which NCHANWU could be used for different emotional and financial purposes.
a: To attract money; pluck out NCHANWU leaf, put it in your pocket/wallet/hand bag and carry along with you always.
b: To attract money in your home/office/shop; pluck out NCHANWU leaves as good number as possible, soak in water and keep out of another person’s reach.( Be careful, no one is to see or touch it) store for 3 days, bring it out, remover the substance and throw away; then sprinkle the water in your business premises/shop/rooms/compound. This method have proven to bring-in more customers/fortune/banish evil in your shop and at home.
c: To attract love; rub fresh NCHANWU leaf on your skin or apply to a bath water befire a ritual involving love.
d: for love divination; have you asked yourself while this leaf resembles heart? This leaf is known to us spiritualist as a symbol of love. Its scent causes sympathy between two lovers. For your love survey, do this. Pluck a two NCHANWU leaves and place them on a hot live charcoal, facing upwards; watch: if they remain where you put them and turn to ash quickly, it interprets the relationship will be harmonious. If that leaves is crackling while burning, it means there will be quarrels. If the leaves fly apart and make fierce crackling sound, it interprets most undesirable relationship.
……….Next text will be dealing on garlic and orange. How to use the leaves or flowers for love rituals and financial progress. For more info or guide, call/email +234 0 7 0 6 2 8 5 5 0 0 1/moneydenlodge@yahoo.com

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by Chubhie: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Isimiri you still dey this package?

3 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by AdeniyiA(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
@ issimmiligbo,
NCHANWU is called EFIRIN in Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by issimmiligbo: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Garlic: For MONEY and SUCCESS; garlic skins are burned indoors to keep/invite money to your home, but to do this, you have to mix them with onion skin. NOTE: Whenever you burn something as seriously banishing as garlic in your house, remember to burn also a gentle incense afterwards. For PROTECTION: hang braids of fresh garlic by the door, to keep unwanted evil away from your house and witches working against you won't have much luck. I Recommend LADIES to carry/put a clove of garlic in the pocket for goodluck and to keep evil far from them on a wedding day. CAUTION: Pregnant woman and persons with hot temperaments should please avoid overuse of garlic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by issimmiligbo: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Furthermore, just having garlic in your house alone is believed to protect from robbery, ghost, evil eye and magical attack. Same as when carried on your person, it protect against physical and magical attack from enemies. You are to rub garlic on your pots before cooking, it removes negative vibrations which might otherwise contaminate the food. SELF PROTECTION: if you are under magical attack or dealing with a nasty ghost, you can line the bottom of your window sills and doorways with powdered garlic or better still cut a fresh clove and rub it on the entrance of your home or room. APPLY SAME TO KEEP AWAY THIEVES. When you are under magical influence, tuck a clove of garlic under your bed/pillow, take also a ritual bath with garlic tea. To get garlic tea, boil nine 9pieces cloves in water on the stove, strain and pour into the bath water. Garlic is known and called Ayuu in igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by coldgate(f): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Keep deceiving yourself.

8 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by coputa(m): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2015
coldgate:
Keep deceiving yourself.
Please fly from this thread,you are not wanted here.

7 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by issimmiligbo: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2015
A call i received yesterday motivated me to write an article on RED PEPPER-Ose Ocha in Igbo. Red pepper used to flavour food, make problems for someone, cause a break-up, make unwanted visitor to leave soonest and also for cleasing. YES VERY MAGICAL POWER-FLOW. In a case of sluggish love partner, sweet red pepper may be added to sluggish love ginx to get the object of your affection to respond, wake up and contact you. If you are being visited by someone and you want him or her to leave sooner rather than later; dust your broom with a bit of red pepper and sweep it out unto the path he or she will use to enter your home, room or office: calling his names while sweeping stating that he needs to keep his visit short. GOOD NEWS: those who frequently ate red pepper were protected against poison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by issimmiligbo: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2015
STILL ON RED PEPPER. Parental tips: if you have a baby who cry unnecessary, ...-on Afor market day-...wrap seven bulbs of red pepper with salt, onion skins and garlic skins in paper and passes it seven times around the baby to remove the evil eye/spirit. TO BANISH UNFRIENDLY PERSON: 1: cut a small strip from the unwanted clothing, preferably his or her underwear. Note: it must be unwashed to make the spell work perfectly. 2: stuff into a clean empty bottle and dispose off the remainder clothing. That means getting him out of your house NOW! 3; on a piece of brown paper, write his name plus the name of extremly remote far away place. MEANING; far away from you. Draw a circle around the name. 4: put the paper inside the bottle. 5: put one teaspoonfull each of salt, red pepper, and sulphur powder to the bottle. 6: keep the bottle in dark, quite and lonely spot for nine days. 7; toss the bottle in a stream or running water, walk away from there and DO NOT LOOK BACK! 8: expect results within nine days.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by issimmiligbo: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2015
WARNING: Please remember the key note here is your carefulness while WALKING AWAY after disposing the bottle on the river ''DO NOT LOOK BACK''! If you do, the spell is not likely to work properly. ..........NEXT TEXT........ My next text will be dealing on ginger.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2015
coldgate:
Keep deceiving yourself.

Get the fuc.k out of this thread Fool!!!!
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2015
Sir I live in the UK and really like what you're doing.I have always loved n respected my African roots!..Please carry on Sir..

2 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by emilyone(f): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2015
Who has tried any of the above listed?
Kindly share your experience with us!
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by issimmiligbo: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
emilyone:
Who has tried any of the above listed?
Kindly share your experience with us!
It is a practical theory which is open on air for everyone. Its neither juju nor evil spell which may call for individual or religious disorder; meaning that anyone can do it. Finally, you can try any that has to do with your personal attention and confirm instead of waiting for second hand testimony. Call me for more proper guide or email. Its a free gift of nature! God made it possible!!
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by issimmiligbo: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rolly83:
Sir I live in the UK and really like what you're doing.I have always loved n respected my African roots!..Please carry on Sir..
May you live long my dear. May the God of Heaven and Earth favor you in all your endeavour wherever you're. Its only a wise son/daughter that answers while wisdom is calling. A fool mock wisdom while the wise heeds to wise chancellor. I advice you eat more of natural food than can-food for your health, favor, protection and longevity. Goodluck!
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by issimmiligbo: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Black Pepper: Used in driving pestiferous people away and for keeping them from coming back. To do this, you're to mix black pepper with salt and prayed over with intent of making enemy move away and stay away. Its then spread where the enemy will walk on it. At the point of spreading it at the enemies spot, collect soil from the environ and mix them with already made spells and spread afterwards. Speaking your intentions as you Spread. NOTE: here you're adviced to collect soil from the location that you're to spread the spells because of soil color and again to avoid suspicion. We all aware that soil has different colors from different proportion. To perfect your job from your enemy, let there be no sign of difference reading from the portion.
Having seen two types of pepper here, its better i differentiate them to guide you out of confusion. Though the two are same pepper but as their colors differs so their functions.
1: red pepper has much more hot and aggressive edge to black pepper.
2: red pepper can cause a persons feet to itch and burn therefore drive that person away as they look else where for relief, WHEREAS black pepper is used in a case whereby an enemy attacked you and you now wish to repel/revenge.
Can you now see the difference? Here is what your spiritualist won't tell you even when you asked.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by mekzyjoe(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bullshiit.....so red pepper will drive evil spirit away abi....clown

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by issimmiligbo: 5:49am On Jun 15, 2015
mekzyjoe:
Do this little experiment and come back online to inform us about the result. 1: Buy/get red pepper (like 7-9 bulbs or a cup measure) and grind them. 2: Go to any spiritual shop within you and buy a sachet of ''hot foot powder''. 3: Mix the grinded pepper and hot foot powder together. While you're mixing, 4: say something like ''may any leg that match this spell goes off and make no return''. Keep saying this affirmation as you are mixing the objects together. (don't call anyone by name.) 5: spread it on the ground, march over/walk on or pass through it. (after nine days come and update ur observation).

1 Like

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by issimmiligbo: 6:11am On Jun 15, 2015
mekzyjoe:
In a case of a child that cries unnecessary, using seven bulbs or red pepper, salt, onion and garlic skin as stated above sends an evil spirit called 'Najar' away. What one does not know is greater than him. Maybe you haven't come to realize it, but by the time you are through with the little assignment i gave you above, you might teach me some lesson which am ignorant off.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by jamace(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
issimmiligbo:
In a case of a child that cries unnecessary, using seven bulbs or red pepper, salt, onion and garlic skin as stated above sends an evil spirit called 'Najar' away. What one does not know is greater than him. Maybe you haven't come to realize it, but by the time you are through with the little assignment i gave you above, you might teach me some lesson which am ignorant off.
OP, please continue. I'm learning.

2 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by jamace(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2015
I hope OP has not been kidnapped by ----- lipsrsealed
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by nairayouthcom(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
watch leak video on www.downloadwapaz.com.ng
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by freecocoa(f): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
This is serious.

grin grin grin
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm.. jazz things grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rolly83:

Get the fuc.k out of this thread Fool!!!!
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by BluStreak(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yeh! It's one month today since OP showed face last. I hope say those who chose to sit perpetually on this knowledge so as to keep profiting from it never WARN am or SILENCE am? OP abeg show yasef so we can be rest assured you are hale and hearty.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by issimmiligbo: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2015
I have been busy all day. There are too many work to be done in the temple for clients offline. I will soon update online as it gives me joy to see some appreciative spirit here. Wish you all the best of the season.

2 Likes

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by issimmiligbo: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=jamace post=35768850]I hope OP has not been kidnapped by ----- lipsrsealed[/quote

how dare you think such evil will befall me?
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by jamace(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=issimmiligbo post=36214542][/quote] Eurekaaa! I found him. Oga, abeg fire on. cheesy
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
@OP.....Can u kindly drop your contacts?
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit123: 10:46pm On May 28, 2016
I sincerely apologise for not updating for a long time. Meanwhile i lost my password @issimmiligbo and have to re_register with a different id to keep update. Pls do bear with me.
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by misspricy(f): 5:52am On May 29, 2016
Please continue. kiss is there anything one can do to recover stolen items ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) / Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.