Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? - Career (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? (166831 Views)

The Hard Truth About Your Salary / Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by obasijoy(f): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
Even if The pay is #400,000 is very ok for a trainee. I know that most times there are some tips they pay in their staffs acct. Which they call all kind of names. Latest next two months from now they will start calling for test by God's grace. I have been praying seriously for this. i Pray God should answer my prayer and that of all job seekers in n/l. AMEN.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Ibomade1: 8:39pm On May 10, 2012
Humans @ their best. Job don click all man don scatter

Little wonder the say No paddy for jungle cool
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by eldimoore: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2012
Hello Betty,
I was invited for CBN IT aptitude test. The test is to hold on the 30th of June 2012. Kindly assist me with relevant docs or test question samples to use as a study guide in preparation for the test. My email is eldimoore@gmail.com. Thanks alot.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by jidabod(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2012
Hello guys, i got an invite for the Apptitude & IT Test on the 30th, kindly assist on what to expect, past questions...

Thanks & God Bless.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by jidabod(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2012
jidabod: Hello guys, i got an invite for the Apptitude & IT Test on the 30th, kindly assist on what to expect, past questions...

Thanks & God Bless.

cc @UglyBetty
my email addy is
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by bobbydbobo: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
Pls I'm so sorry I'm asking here. Just biliv u all can help. Pls how much does a fresh graduate earn at the Nigerian Ministry of foreign affairs. Pls honest and exact responses required. Fanks
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by kenniebaby(f): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
please if anyone have idea on wot to expect during the apptitude test,pls contact on,temmy626@yahoo.com
thnx
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by yomz1e(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2012
@bobbydbobo
i ask my uncle, he is very close to the minister and he works there! watch this space< but from our last conversation,i dont think its much because as you know you should look forwards to the benefits and perks not the salary.. *wink*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Amalision: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
A friend of mine in d same CDs servd in d CBN headquartrs abuja nd jus pas out dis june(2012).d lunch alowanc(if u kom to work) in a month is 220% of her monthly salary as NYSC.he said a level 8 get a basic salary of around 120k monthly excludin other alowanc.i was told by a CBN staf dat d salary of a startr(graduate) is btw d range of 150k to 200k a month excludin oda alowanc.he refus to say d exat amount nd alowanc.acordin to him"pray to get ther nd see 4 urslf"

2 Likes

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Amalision: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
kenniebaby: please if anyone have idea on wot to expect during the apptitude test,pls contact on,temmy626@yahoo.com
thnx
I sugest u read ur GMAT 2012 TO 2013 edition.d navy DSSC exam i wrote on 23rd june 2012,out of d 150 questions 140 (except 10 question of curent afairs)was 4rm dis GMAT.ask any body who wrot d exam nd hv dat GMAT he or she wil atest to dat.read dat GMAT cuz dat wht am readin 4 any job in naija 4 now.gdluk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2012
Hello all,Am happy for you that you are called for the APT.Kindly read all you know about the past governor of CBN,the naira years and the pictures on the naira. I mean their names and the year of production then general mathematics and English.
Also,trust in the lord and be focus he will see us tru.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
I've really benefitted from this thread. I now know what I didn't know. We should keep this thread going. This newly outsourcing company for cbn called nextzon, who knows how long it will take them to call for interview?.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Yvonnepeters: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
True talk!very true.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
I applied for a position at CBN in 2011 and just a got a mail from Accenture that I've been short listed. Can anyone tell me what next to expect and how to prepare for the next steps.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by nairacodedcom(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
EARN EXTRA CASH ONLINE FROM MICROWORKERS......http://www.nairacoded.com/how-to-make-money-online-from-microworkers/
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by amaham(m): 12:49am On Sep 30, 2013
ayinfiniti: I applied for a position at CBN in 2011 and just a got a mail from Accenture that I've been short listed. Can anyone tell me what next to expect and how to prepare for the next steps.
@ayinfiniti- if you were shortlisted then they should give you a venue for your test.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
bump
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by hbkrajan(m): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
nairacodedcom:
EARN EXTRA CASH ONLINE FROM MICROWORKERS......http://www.nairacoded.com/how-to-make-money-online-from-microworkers/

MICROWORKER.COM

hello guys , I need an solution for my problem. i using microworkers for 2 weaks,, i finished 40 basic task , now i cant able to submit task!
my success rate(1) is 90% and success rate (2) is less than 75% . so , i wait over 4 days! after my success rate reach 75% and then i submit 1 task, then again my success rate goes bellow 75% . what is the sollution for this problem, how long i wait for this

my success rate (1) =90%
success rate(2)=73%
total task submitted =40
satisfied task =21
unsatisfied task =3
pending =6
please give solution for me & provide some tips to earn more from microworkers.com
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by hilsocial(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2015
samir101ng:

Pls good morning. Pls, i just read all the posts and i just wanna make an enquire dat wont comprise the secrecy of the organisation. Pls, how can one know when CBN is employing and how can one apply? Also, what type of question do they ask in the test? Thank you.
Temi231, I will appreciate ur response too.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Prestdude: 4:29pm On May 03, 2017
When is CBN recruitment coming up this year 2017, I know they are taking OND and HND at the moment.... Any info please
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by daben1(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2018
queensmith:
I have a 'godfather'in CBN but im not sure if its worth leaving london for undecided undecided If the pay really is as jah man stated then I will leave in a flash!
but maybe i could try and work service there to check it out first, gawd knows I dont wanna leave a times top 100 to end up stuck in naija!
hi, this your post caught my attention..
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by daben1(m): 7:54am On Oct 14, 2018
ZugoZugo:
Hello people,

The LORD has done it finally.

I just received my electronic provisional appointment letter from CBN.

It gives directive on further action which includes medicals and police clearance.

Check your mails people.

I wish all the best of luck.

Trust in the LORD.

For further inquiries you can reach me on okaforizuchukwu@gmail.com

Cheers!
happy for you bro, I just stumbled on this thread, it's been years but I want to congratulate you again.. CBN and NNPC( I don't even know what to say)
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by daben1(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2018
ZugoZugo:
Hello House,

I stayed away for a while coz i felt bad for those who have not gotten their letters yet.

I want to encourage us all to be hopeful and see what this new week brings. If peradventure nothing comes up, then my advice would be to look up to God. Find a way of submitting another CV as i heard only about 300+ were called and therefore soon another recruitment would be on.

I went for my medicals on Friday and hope that all will turn out fine.

I promise that if I get in i will keep in touch with this family we have built and in any capacity i can, ensure that we all become colleagues someday.

Cheers.
good day bro, I just came across this, I was very happy for you when you said you got your letter, please, I'm currently serving in Katsina state, I was thinking immediately I finish my service and collect my certificate that I should go to CBN branch here and submit my CV, or is there a particular time for submission of CV? Thanks Bro
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by daben1(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2018
007djlad:
guys, thank God on my behalf i got my letter yesterday morning, i'm very sorry i didn't give u guys the hot gist wen it came in but i was so overwhelmed with joy that i missed meals for yesterday morning and afternoon. On behalf of my unborn child (AYOOLA), my loving wife and my humbly self , i say thank to God , my family members and to the great guys i have under this topic on NL. Guys thanks.

the hard copy letter was forwarded to my lagos address yesterday and brother's wife called me that it has arrived and in no less than 2 and a half hours i arrived in lagos. I was able to kick start the process yesterday by going for the police clearance at alagbon, i was told to get back and collect the outcome by friday. i was also at the CBN learning center at alakija to start the medicals was told to come back for completion by friday. i back at home now with my angel, i thank God for journey mercies.

Guys, I once again appreciate every member of this family, I LOVE U ALL. THANK YOU
good day bro, I just came across this, I was very happy for you when you said you got your letter, please, I'm currently serving in Katsina state, I was thinking immediately I finish my service and collect my certificate that I should go to CBN branch here and submit my CV, or is there a particular time for submission of CV? Thanks Bro
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by daben1(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2018
kbadejo:
Hello every1, i just received my letter today. i can only start all the process by monday. thanks to every1 that has kept this thread alive and goodluck to those still expecting. cheers
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Faith4ife(f): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Please can u email me...5hanks...I tried reaching u..I .don t understand what nl is saying
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Olorunfemi2(m): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2019
Please how can one registered or submit cv to the CBN?
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Olorunfemi2(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2019
eldimoore:
Hello Betty,
I was invited for CBN IT aptitude test. The test is to hold on the 30th of June 2012. Kindly assist me with relevant docs or test question samples to use as a study guide in preparation for the test. My email is eldimoore@gmail.com. Thanks alot.

Please what website did you registered for the IT?

Thanks
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Lonzoball: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2020
bobbydbobo:
Pls I'm so sorry I'm asking here. Just biliv u all can help. Pls how much does a fresh graduate earn at the Nigerian Ministry of foreign affairs. Pls honest and exact responses required. Fanks
56k till after training school. But when u go on post, you can make up to 18 million in a year because they pay in $
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temitope5122: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Please how long does it takes cbn to call back its candidates for medical and documentation after the exams and interview.
Anybody please
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Ahaf04: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Temitope5122:
Please how long does it takes cbn to call back its candidates for medical and documentation after the exams and interview.
Anybody please

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out! / Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.