Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Finally Got A Refund From Jumia After I Did This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Finally Got A Refund From Jumia After I Did This (534 Views)

How Can I Contact Philippine Airlines For A Refund / Ecobank Debited Me After Crediting Me My Refund From Aliexpress / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Got A Refund From Jumia After I Did This by Chatflick(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2020
So on the 11th of May 2020, I ordered 4 items from Jumia of which included a smartphone that costs 56,200 naira (including shipping). About a week later, I was to receive the ordered items but only 3 out of the 4 items came and according to Jumia, they had delivered all the items. When the delivery man brought the first package to me, my phone wasn't included but on the order slip, it said the phone was there. I just got confused and called and called but they kept saying the same thing (I even opened a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/5865538/jumia-scammed-me). Thank God the package was opened in the presence of the delivery man else my name for be sorry. To cut the long story short, I had to keep calling them out on Twitter, branding them as scammers before I was finally paid attention to and yesterday, my money was refunded to me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only One Camera Works In A Multi Camera Phone! / Earn More Than 10k Worth Of Btc With Just An Investment Of N500 / RECOVERY OF MONEY TRANSFERRED TO A FRAUDSTER OR ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT BY MISTAKE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.