Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

My 87years Old Granpa Still Wants To Re-marry. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 87years Old Granpa Still Wants To Re-marry. (1828 Views)

My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / Woman Sues Ex-husband For Refusing Her To Re-marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 87years Old Granpa Still Wants To Re-marry. by Mariangeles(f): 9:50am On May 29, 2020
KevinDein:
87 year old getting down with a 45 year old, like a fvcking boss; old boy is a role model. I need these types of masculine examples in my life.

Eat healthy in your youth, then you'll achieve that in your old age. grin
Re: My 87years Old Granpa Still Wants To Re-marry. by KevinDein: 9:51am On May 29, 2020
Mariangeles:

I'm doing this, and much more cool
Re: My 87years Old Granpa Still Wants To Re-marry. by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2020
Mariangeles:

Correct! But stature also matters
Re: My 87years Old Granpa Still Wants To Re-marry. by hinere(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2020
Leave the lady for baba o...she is his BLOOD TONIC grin

1 Like

Re: My 87years Old Granpa Still Wants To Re-marry. by Mariangeles(f): 10:25am On May 29, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

Correct! But stature also matters

Stature does not matter, as long as you eat healthy and according to your body size.
Re: My 87years Old Granpa Still Wants To Re-marry. by holymiles(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2020
abeg, Let Baba drink his blood tonic in peace

1 Like

Re: My 87years Old Granpa Still Wants To Re-marry. by Bigblessed: 1:33pm On May 29, 2020
If you tamper with Papa's Blood Tonic, then get ready for his Egovine/honey.

Cracking my ribs so hard.
Re: My 87years Old Granpa Still Wants To Re-marry. by scoundrel(f): 2:23pm On May 29, 2020
Lol. The woman needs a husband and baba needs companionship. Now we can see why women are quick to bond with men when their twenties are over. How old is OP if his grandad is only eighty-something? All these children in this forum, sha.
Re: My 87years Old Granpa Still Wants To Re-marry. by frozen70(f): 8:15pm On May 29, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
It is a worrisome feeling whenever I remember that my 87 years old maternal grandfather has decided to marry again. He lost his wife( My Grandma) just last year January. His children decided to get him an houshelp to do all the domestic works.
Late last year that we visited himand I overheard the lady( House help) telling his tenants that a particular woman(under 45) do come and spend nights with Baba. To cut the long story short, the woman has moved in with Baba.
I know you will be wondering how that concerns me, well, Baba has no other source of income than his children and grandchildren. The rate at which he calls everyone now is quite alarming. 10k isn't enough for Baba in a week. Sometimes last month, I decided to blacklist his number due to incessant demand for money. His so called wife too has no job.
His children summoned a meeting n told the woman outrightly that Granpa doesn't need a wife any longer, therefore,she should leave.But Grandpa was against it saying she's her BLOOD TONIC.
Pls what can we do? I'm scared the woman may cajole Papa to sell his house before he dies because she looks desperate to me.

This is a very simple case

Get to know the woman family

She could still remain a mistress or a wife if your GP insisted

If a wife, marry her properly, if a mistress, then be Awre that she is GP woman

You guys will draw the calculation of the cost if feeding him per month, divide it among the children and it will be sent to him last week of the month or first week of the month

GP needs a woman especially to make love with and has found one who is willing to accept his advances but I can't really tell if she is on a mission or not, considering her young age

But it would have been better for dad to get a widow of a close age with him, who will be coming and going to her house

Women are like cars, the moment you touch them, you start fueling them

1 Like

Re: My 87years Old Granpa Still Wants To Re-marry. by Miarose: 8:52pm On May 29, 2020
You have to be careful about exploitations. some elderly people who have well off family members can be targeted.
This young lady has made herself available to him. Let it remain this way..
Never get into the discussion of marriage at this point in his life, remember that a legal spouse has legal rights too. At his death, you guys will see why she came.

2 Likes

Re: My 87years Old Granpa Still Wants To Re-marry. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Make una do everything possible pursue that leechy parasite from una papa side.
How you doing. It's been a while

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uterine Fibroids And Pregnancy / My Parent Rejected My Spouse / The Skills You Need To Get A Boyfriend - Strong Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.