Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,593 members, 7,850,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React (77801 Views)

Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A Shine In New Photo / Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by klufs(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Initially, when their Lust started at the Big Brother's house, I told my friend that this dude is a type that gets angry easily and will waste no seconds to unleash his anger on whoever he gets married to.

Unluckily for BamBam, she happens to be his victim.

Ignore all these social media "fronting" they're doing, they only want you to believe all is well with the pictures, but if you probe further, it is a royal rumble competition everyday.

Fine boyfriend with bad attitude.
Uncle are you living with them?
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by expert234: 10:53pm On May 28, 2020
post=90066460:

Lalasticlala.
Your attention is needed here.

Rule 1 broken.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

Na every thing you dey report? You no dey shame?

Your conduct here makes you look childish. I won't be surprised if you are above 40 years. Yet, you still conduct yourself like a child. What an absurd behaviour!

4 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Mryacks: 10:55pm On May 28, 2020
Put all your live on social media....then be ready to deal with all the scrutiny, assumptions, lies, truths, bad belle, advice, etc that everyone will throw at you...

3 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by KingAzubuike(f): 10:56pm On May 28, 2020
scoundrel:
Watching the guy on BBNaija showed no characteristic of him getting physical on a woman. He seems more the type who’ll sleep with your friends, sisters, cousin sisters (the regular Nairaland saying) and even one’s mother if enraged. Then again many people change, most times for the worse.
Lol forget. If you watched him well, he had that tendency to beat up a woman in real life. Forget about what u saw on BBN. He knows he's on cam so he has to behave.

And forget what both of them are saying, if he truly beats her up, she won't tell the world, she'll rather cover up for him. I'm pretty sure that boy dey beat that girl. His physique and muscles no fit waste and be dormant like that, he gotta look for something to expel a little energy on.

5 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Apologize(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2020
femi4:
If the foundation was built in toilet, what can the righteous do

Jesus hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by masui(m): 11:19pm On May 28, 2020
femi4:

Haba bros, take it easy nah. Na marriage we dey talk about oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Abusadiq01(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2020
Spectators everywhere!!!
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Agroblessing: 11:22pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by odinga1of: 11:27pm On May 28, 2020
Enwhen:

Very yeye youths , they are killing their fellow Nigerians in Kaduna and Sokoto , but the yeye youth are trending Korean BamBam's thinking it's nigeria's

Oga go Sokoto or Kaduna and leave us alone. Arrant nonsense.

When Fulani herdsmen were killing people in Delta State, u said nothing.

Now they are killling themselves by their selves.

If they like, make dem finish dia population

3 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by masui(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2020
femi4:

Haba bros, you no get chill at all.i

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 28, 2020
post=90066004:
Husband talk say nothing do him wife.

Wife talk say nothing do am.

But some busybody youths that have nothing going on for them in life or are too busy to engage in something meaningful in life are insisting that na husband beat wife and give am black eye.

Youths that are supposed to be busy on how to find vaccine to fight Coronavirus.
OR
go in pairs or dozens into deep forest with cutlasses and hoes, cutting down trees, roots, leaves and tree barks to cook a strong ogbonge herbal concoction to cure Coronavirus and make history in the world becoming multi-billionaires, but see dem....Na Bam Bam and her boo be dem topic of discussion!
Tueeh tongue tongue

Naija youths, which way?!

you well so? you no fit cut trees? na me be NCDC , Na me received the billions of donations, OGA go dey do your Suya ooo

2 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Thane(m): 11:45pm On May 28, 2020
TRUE INFORMATION OR NO INFORMATION

I have found out that most people are very much mis/non-informed about the "1966", "Civil war" topics. These two topics are very much intertwined. Many materials on these topics are false, biased or full of vendatta.

However, after sifting through dozens of books and manuscripts, i would say it's better one pay no serious heed to the books of the main actors in the scene, all of their accounts have distortions.

However, if you want to get the full picture of everything no matter your stance or side of the divide. Read these three books.

For 1966: Nigeria's Military Coup Culture
https:///ichdySyA5l

For Civil War: Making of An African Legend https:///ichdySyA5l
There was a Country https:///087aMq7YFz

You can DM for copies.

Download the books and read them.
Copy and paste this message in as many places as you can. People have to read and be informed about History. This is no Joke
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Ishilove: 12:00am On May 29, 2020
femi4:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Justiceleague1: 12:25am On May 29, 2020
Enwhen:

Very yeye youths , they are killing their fellow Nigerians in Kaduna and Sokoto , but the yeye youth are trending Korean BamBam's thinking it's nigeria's

Is she Korean?
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Tboy1419: 12:28am On May 29, 2020
post=90066004:

But some busybody youths that have nothing going on for them in life or are too busy to engage in something meaningful in life are insisting that na husband beat wife and give am black eye.

Youths that are supposed to be busy on how to find vaccine to fight Coronavirus.
OR
go in pairs or dozens into deep forest with cutlasses and hoes, cutting down trees, roots, leaves and tree barks to cook a strong ogbonge herbal concoction to cure Coronavirus and make history in the world becoming multi-billionaires, but see dem....Na Bam Bam and her boo be dem topic of discussion!
Tueeh tongue tongue

you no Sabi find the vaccine, abi your hand pres purse.

4 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by OKTolu: 12:48am On May 29, 2020
All these celebrities can form fake life,the black eye maybe as a result of beating she recently receive from teddy a, your guess maybe as good as mine .Don't be too quick to believe everything you see on social media

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by BlackLaw: 1:07am On May 29, 2020
time for the truth never reach

2 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Stanchem029: 1:10am On May 29, 2020
Godslove4me:
.please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_AQ1tSCU0g

Anthony M Okeke
UBA
Anthony m okeke the criminal
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Nobody: 2:19am On May 29, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Initially, when their Lust started at the Big Brother's house, I told my friend that this dude is a type that gets angry easily and will waste no seconds to unleash his anger on whoever he gets married to.

Ignore all these social media "fronting" they're doing, they only want you to believe all is well with the pictures, but if you probe further, it is a royal rumble competition everyday.

Always resist the urge to shalaye
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by GreenArrow1(m): 2:33am On May 29, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Work plenty for this country sha.

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Nobody: 2:57am On May 29, 2020
post=90066460:
wink
Lalasticlala.

Rule 1 broken.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

We will continue to respect the rules of your forum and will never stoop low to the levels of some uncultured kids by engaging in gutter and foul languages, so that the foreigners coming to this forum won't think all Nigerians are ill-mannered and behave like 'slow' people.

We've done our part to report erring members according to the rules of the forum.
The rest now goes to you, moderator.
It's your call henceforth........

Cheers! wink wink

Hadizometer must have dealt with this one for him to be screaming mods!!!

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by HRMK: 4:10am On May 29, 2020
NA DEM WAHALA BE DAT NOW!
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by executioner(m): 5:20am On May 29, 2020
Everybody dey seek attention as per everybody must trend.
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Hypnotise: 5:22am On May 29, 2020
femi4:
Don't twist the bible's words to make it filthy.
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by ibietela2(m): 6:04am On May 29, 2020
post=90066460:
wink
Lalasticlala.

Rule 1 broken.

Rule 1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

We will continue to respect the rules of your forum and will never stoop low to the levels of some uncultured kids by engaging in gutter and foul languages, so that the foreigners coming to this forum won't think all Nigerians are ill-mannered and behave like 'slow' people.

We've done our part to report erring members according to the rules of the forum.

Cheers! wink wink

Always quick to report

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by temptnow: 6:22am On May 29, 2020
post=90066460:
wink
Lalala.

Rule 1 broken.

Rule 1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

Cheers! wink wink

Keep quiet, you insult people on this forum everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by lexy2014: 6:24am On May 29, 2020
post=90066004:

OR
go in pairs or dozens into deep forest with ankle lenght boots, cutlasses and hoes, sticks, cutting down trees, roots, leaves and tree barks and turning the forest upside down to cook one kin strong ogbonge herbal concoction to cure Coronavirus and make history in the world becoming multi-billionaires in dollars, but for wia!
See dem....Na Bam Bam and her boo be dem topic of discussion!
Tueeh tongue tongue

Lol cheesy
Na dem, see youths wey suppose enter bush vow say dem no go ever come out lailai, if dem no find find the cure to Corona!
But for wia, na aproko be dem way.
Boys for dat matter!

Inside life tongue cheesy tongue

Since u aren't doing aproko, have u entered bush& found d cure for corona?

2 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by xrayj(m): 6:36am On May 29, 2020
Factfinder1:
Doctor for isolation center don impregnate COVID-19 patient

Na the matter NCDC dey settle since yesterday
Lol
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2020
femi4:

2 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Excellentmind19: 7:33am On May 29, 2020
Hypnotise:

Don't twist the bible's words to make it filthy.
There is no twist there,the foundation was actually faulty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by 77up(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2020
post=90066004:

OR
go in pairs or dozens into deep forest with ankle lenght boots, cutlasses and hoes, sticks, cutting down trees, roots, leaves and tree barks and turning the forest upside down to cook one kin strong ogbonge herbal concoction to cure Coronavirus and make history in the world becoming multi-billionaires in dollars, but for wia!
See dem....Na Bam Bam and her boo be dem topic of discussion!
Tueeh tongue tongue

Lol cheesy
Na dem, see youths wey suppose enter bush vow say dem no go ever come out lailai, if dem no find find the cure to Corona!
But for wia, na aproko be dem way.
Boys for dat matter!

Inside life tongue cheesy tongue

[b]Youths that are supposed to be busy on how to find vaccine to fight Coronavirus.
OR
Manna I swear ,your matter don tire me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Psoul(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2020
Lazy people.
Most ppl complaining are even receiving worst treatments in their relationships than what they are thinking about Bambam and Teddy A.

Abeg carry that your yeye advice go put your own relationship in order and leave these ppl alone biko. Lazy senseless ppl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. / Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup / Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.