Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,531 members, 7,850,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React (77799 Views)

Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A Shine In New Photo / Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Sososo(f): 8:24am On May 29, 2020
Na their kettle of fish
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by topeal(f): 8:46am On May 29, 2020
femi4:
If the foundation was built in toilet, what can the righteous do
chai !!! ���

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by iKingsley(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2020
react
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Munzy14(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Initially, when their Lust started at the Big Brother's house, I told my friend that this dude is a type that gets angry easily and will waste no seconds to unleash his anger on whoever he gets married to.

Unluckily for BamBam, she happens to be his victim.

Ignore all these social media "fronting" they're doing, they only want you to believe all is well with the pictures, but if you probe further, it is a royal rumble competition everyday.

Fine boyfriend with bad attitude.
You guys are hell-bent on destroying this family....cheesy

I pity them, u guys haff swear for them.

If na ceec and teddy I will be convinced in silent domestic violence, But bambam! hell no...That girl respects herself.

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Angel1696: 11:01am On May 29, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Initially, when their Lust started at the Big Brother's house, I told my friend that this dude is a type that gets angry easily and will waste no seconds to unleash his anger on whoever he gets married to.

Unluckily for BamBam, she happens to be his victim.

Ignore all these social media "fronting" they're doing, they only want you to believe all is well with the pictures, but if you probe further, it is a royal rumble competition everyday.

Fine boyfriend with bad attitude.
Am watching them closely after royal rumble they road to fastlane will be determine thru their road to wrestlemania at igando divorce court.

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Chummynoni(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2020
tho, i cant deduce if ted A is beating Bam or not but the advise that i would dish out to people that are not yet married including myself is that, be mindful and conscious of where you meet those you wish to spend your lifetime with. pyschologically and reasonably, these will be trust issues in the marriage considering what happened btw them in the toilet on live camera. Take it or leave it, Teddy wont trust Bam and, this will be a devastating issue in their marriage. Goodluck to you guys.
And to those in marriage, forget about the societal backlash, it is better to leave an abusive marriage than die silently. may your HOMES be blessed

2 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by iamfromlagos(f): 12:36pm On May 29, 2020
joshjc:
you are very correct, the kind of things trending on twitter in Nigeria is shameful,eg queen tacha, iPhone and Android, the worst part instead of commenting on the issue, they'd be commenting about following eachother
Mercy nko.
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Nnelovey(f): 1:06pm On May 29, 2020
why is domestic violence associated with this couple, one day we will know it all

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Nnelovey(f): 1:07pm On May 29, 2020
Munzy14:

If na ceec and teddy I will be convinced in silent domestic violence, But bambam! hell no...That girl respects herself.

respect doesn't stope domestic violence

2 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by femi4: 2:14pm On May 29, 2020
Nnelovey:

respect doesn't stope domestic violence
In fact, na the respect go make am easy for the guy to abuse the lady anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by delzbaba(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2020
person wey dem fork inside toilet, which kain respect the man wan give am?

2 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by grandstar(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2020
She probably had a fight with a bus conductor. Nigerians easily jump to conclusion.

People thinking her husband gave her a black eye is just silly. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by cuteeme: 5:17pm On May 29, 2020
post=90066004:
Husband talk say nothing do him wife.

Wife talk say nothing do am.

But some busybody youths that have nothing going on for them in life or are too busy to engage in something meaningful in life are insisting that na husband beat wife and give am black eye.

Youths that are supposed to be busy on how to find vaccine to fight Coronavirus.
OR
go in pairs or dozens into deep forest with ankle lenght boots, cutlasses and hoes, sticks, cutting down trees, roots, leaves and tree barks and turning the forest upside down to cook one kin strong ogbonge herbal concoction to cure Coronavirus and make history in the world becoming multi-billionaires in dollars, but for wia!
See dem....Na Bam Bam and her boo be dem topic of discussion!
Tueeh tongue tongue

Naija youths, which way?!

Lol cheesy
Na dem, see youths wey suppose enter bush vow say dem no go ever come out lailai, if dem no find find the cure to Corona!
But for wia, na aproko be dem way.
Boys for dat matter!

Inside life tongue cheesy tongue
Abokina, wetin come do ur own leg, u no fit drop ur suya go find cure abi this cor no consign u?

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by cuteeme: 6:37pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=Roman7 post=90068222][/quote]
You that u r a youth, what have u done for ur country ooo, leave us let us talk, all work n no play

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by cuteeme: 6:38pm On May 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol forget. If you watched him well, he had that tendency to beat up a woman in real life. Forget about what u saw on BBN. He knows he's on cam so he has to behave.

And forget what both of them are saying, if he truly beats her up, she won't tell the world, she'll rather cover up for him. I'm pretty sure that boy dey beat that girl. His physique and muscles no fit waste and be dormant like that, he gotta look for something to expel a little energy on.
Please where are you, i want to buy a drink

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by cuteeme: 6:39pm On May 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol forget. If you watched him well, he had that tendency to beat up a woman in real life. Forget about what u saw on BBN. He knows he's on cam so he has to behave.

And forget what both of them are saying, if he truly beats her up, she won't tell the world, she'll rather cover up for him. I'm pretty sure that boy dey beat that girl. His physique and muscles no fit waste and be dormant like that, he gotta look for something to expel a little energy on.
Please where are you, i want to buy you a drink

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by cuteeme: 6:51pm On May 29, 2020
OKTolu:
All these celebrities can form fake life,the black eye maybe as a result of beating she recently receive from teddy a, your guess maybe as good as mine .Don't be too quick to believe everything you see on social media
That tribalistic lounloyo was now saying that its not beating, that its stress of childbirth... Indeed to give black eye?, which kain pikin she born wey she get black eye?, but if na chioma or bianca's case now olunloyo go say na true say their husband beat am, say them even fight for street sef...

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by cuteeme: 7:00pm On May 29, 2020
Munzy14:

Ok so what happrned in the toilet?
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Munzy14(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2020
cuteeme:
Ok so what happrned in the toilet?
U really didn't understand the angle I am coming from.
As for the toilet clip, sex is natural..

1 Like

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by julieean: 9:19pm On May 29, 2020
Enwhen:

Very yeye youths , they are killing their fellow Nigerians in Kaduna and Sokoto , but the yeye youth are trending Korean BamBam's thinking it's nigeria's
guy calm down
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Enwhen(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2020
julieean:
guy calm down

You calm down , my blood no hot ...wetin concerned una with Korean dancer BamBam ?
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Roman7(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2020
cuteeme:

You that u r a youth, what have u done for ur country ooo, leave us let us talk, all work n no play

man, na person comment oh, I been dey try ask d person d same question way u ask me so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. / Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup / Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.