Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Have You Made Mistake In The Past That You Regret Till Today ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Made Mistake In The Past That You Regret Till Today ? (229 Views)

What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / I Made Mistake Of $2billion For Second Niger Bridge – VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Made Mistake In The Past That You Regret Till Today ? by darhray(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2020
i meet a girl around 2017, we dated for 6month and along the line she got pregnant and asked her to abort it because heaven knows i can’t let a innocent baby suffer in this world, even me self never dey chop wella. till today i regret it because i felt i did something bad, we broke up but we still good friends till now.

Share your experience!!!
Re: Have You Made Mistake In The Past That You Regret Till Today ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2020
back when i was young dumb and full of cuum, i fukced my best friend's girlfriend, and this babe and i carried this shiit going on for a few months. when he found out, he was walking around looking for me with a knife for weeks. that motherfukcer was ready to kill me if he had caught me... and i probably deserved it too.

1 Like

Re: Have You Made Mistake In The Past That You Regret Till Today ? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 28, 2020
darhray:
i meet a girl around 2017, we dated for 6month and along the line she got pregnant and asked her to abort it because heaven knows i can’t let a innocent baby suffer in this world, even me self never dey chop wella. till today i regret it because i felt i did something bad, we broke up but we still good friends till now.

Share your experience!!!

In the past 24 hours, I regret not being bold enough to tell a friend I wanted her off as a Director in our company.
Re: Have You Made Mistake In The Past That You Regret Till Today ? by darhray(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2020
shii going to hurt that dude
MrBrownJay1:
back when i was young dumb and full of cuum, i fukced my best friend's girlfriend, and this babe and i carried this shiit going on for a few months. when he found out, he was walking around looking for me with a knife for weeks. that motherfukcer was ready to kill me if he had caught me... and i probably deserved it too.
Re: Have You Made Mistake In The Past That You Regret Till Today ? by darhray(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2020
delete fear be bold
iamadonis2:

In the past 24 hours, I regret not being bold enough to tell a friend I wanted her off as a Director in our company.
Re: Have You Made Mistake In The Past That You Regret Till Today ? by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 28, 2020
darhray:
delete fear be bold

Me and this Girl go way back. Way back. Taking her off now seems like a classic move a disloyal person would make.
Re: Have You Made Mistake In The Past That You Regret Till Today ? by ModestGal(f): 10:07pm On May 28, 2020
Nope

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Sunday, May 31st, 2020 / FG Threatens Another Ban On Worship Centres / 2020 Prophecies May Still Come To Pass Only If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.