Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Toast - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Toast (20042 Views)

She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused / How Do Married Men Toast Married Women / Help: Toast Words On Wedding Invitation Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Toast by Dereformer(m): 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2011
I WILL GET MARRIED IN 6 WEEKS TIME. I WANT A SENTENCE OR PHRASE OR CLAUSE THAT BEST DESCRIBE MY LOVE FOR MY WOMAN. THIS WILL BE PRINTED ON MY WEDDING CARD AS TOAST. PLEASE LET THE REAL LOVE LANGUAGES FLOW.

IF YOURS IS SELECTED, YOU WIN MTN RECHARGE OF N1,500.00 ONLY. THANKS
Re: My Toast by nana(f): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2011
So,u dont even know what u feel for ur woman? *SMH*
Re: My Toast by pslm23(f): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2011
Pick from any of these:

1. Our love may be like the ebb and tide of the ocean, but it will always flow
2. Through the good and bad, I want you to always know that I will be by your side
3. I pledge my all to you
4. Together, our love will grow into a bond too strong to break
5. Together, we will be better than we could be alone.
6. Together, we will share our love with the world.
7. May we grow old on one pillow

And finally,

To my wife, my bride, my joy
May your joys be as deep as the Ocean, and your troubles as light as its foam.
May we never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten.
A thing of beauty is a joy forever. Here's to you, my beautiful bride.
May our children be blessed with rich parents
Here's to my bride: she knows everything about me, yet loves me just the same

1 Like

Re: My Toast by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2011
//
Re: My Toast by pslm23(f): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2011
chaircover:

@psalm good ones are you a poet by any chance. If you had been a man you would have toasted all the girls on your street finish grin

But that one about pillow e get as e be o! you know our people, dem go say na curse you dey curse dem. . . . . we fit afford buy one pillow each now wink grin

Madam cc, i do not consider myself a poet oh! I am a romantic at heart and have actually penned a few romantic poems. I just closed my eyes and thought about what i would like my man to say to me not just in a toast but everyday.

The one about the pillow is funny grin My husband actually used that line on me when he proposed and I still remember my reaction. I said "tufiakwa" (meaning God forbid) and then asked him if he's trying to say he intends to buy only one pillow for us. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Toast by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2011
Dereformer:

I WILL GET MARRIED IN 6 WEEKS TIME. I WANT A SENTENCE OR PHRASE OR CLAUSE THAT BEST DESCRIBE MY LOVE FOR MY WOMAN. THIS WILL BE PRINTED ON MY WEDDING CARD AS TOAST. PLEASE LET THE REAL LOVE LANGUAGES FLOW.

IF YOURS IS SELECTED, YOU WIN MTN RECHARGE OF N1,500.00 ONLY. THANKS

you are stupid

you mean you dont know how you feel about her or what she means to you ?

or

you want help in how to put the words in a fine touching way
Re: My Toast by Outstrip(f): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2011
YOU, MY LOVE ARE THE ONLY SUGAR IN MY TEA. That will warm any womans heart. Trust me.
Re: My Toast by Dereformer(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2011
Thanks a lot pslm 23
you have just won MTN recharge of N1,500.00

The line that caught my attention so much is line 5

let me have ur email address so i can send the recharge pin to you.
Re: My Toast by malibu10: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2011
Dereformer:

Thanks a lot pslm 23

let me have your email address so i can send the recharge pin to you.
Re: My Toast by pslm23(f): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
Dereformer:

Thanks a lot pslm 23

let me have your email address so i can send the recharge pin to you.

I'm glad you found something u cld use from my write-ups. I can't really use that MTN recharge card since I live in the US, so if you don't mind, I'd like to gift it to my brother in Nigeria. Here's my email : winrow245@msn.com
Re: My Toast by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^ Gotcha!  wink  wink  wink

Don't know why people need more than one account for sef  undecided
Re: My Toast by moochy11: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
Ujujoan:

Re: My Toast by pslm23(f): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2011
Ujujoan:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI Ms. "gotcha", a few months ago I was banned for something so silly and i had to create a second profile so I could communicate with those moderators that banned me so they could reverse it which they did. My husband now uses the new profile I had created and I happened to be signed into  it this morning when I responded to Dereformer, I caught the mistake, deleted my response and re-posted it using my real NL username.
So, if your statement was meant to say I'm doing something illegal, please stop!
Re: My Toast by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2011
^^^ Ouch!

I wasn't trying to 'out' you or anything . . . I just talking. Anyways, whatever works for your lady . . . undecided

(1) (Reply)

Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex / Is It Ethical To Spy If You Think Your Spouse Is Cheating? / South African Father Backing His Son To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.