Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo (2090 Views)

Fresh Revelation On Why Tinubu Made Gbajabiamila CoS - Daily Sun / Tinubu's Political Son Claims Nigeria Must Divide If Tinubu Does Not Win (pics) / NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by Honbright(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2020
By Tunde Olorungbotemi

Apostle Samuel Mosopefoluwa the president of Citadel Of Restoration And Power Int'l Ministry Has revealed that Nigeria may divide if Care isn't taken thereby calling on Christians all over the country to pray for peace And unity For Nigeria to make a headway, VOICEAIRMEDIA reports.

Apsotle Samuel Made this revelation Known to VAM correspondent on Wednesday.

He said:

"While praying during my personal retreat, sudden the Lord open my eyes and I saw a very great wind blowing on Nigeria flag and suddenly the flag was torn. Let's pray because I see a great secret that will be reveal that will lead to crisis which will eventually lead to division in Nigeria.

Let's pray that innocent lives will not be slaughtered and also pray for the vice president of Federal Republic of Nigeria that the Lord shall give him grace to escape all the plot of the wicked against him and he will fulfill the agenda of heaven."

Read More here:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/05/nigeria-will-divide-if-ondo-pastor.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by donbachi(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2020
"Great wind blowing nigeria flag and suddenly the flag was torn".. who cares if na thunder fire the flag.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by AhoadaRivers: 7:25am On May 29, 2020
Fake yoruba pastor seeking attention.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by edoairways: 7:27am On May 29, 2020
Are the Nigerians even ready?
Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by chatinent: 7:27am On May 29, 2020
These pastorpreneurs are at it again, seeking the vulnerable.
Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by FRESHG(m): 7:34am On May 29, 2020
god OF MEN
Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by angelEmade: 7:39am On May 29, 2020
long overdue

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by gasparpisciotta: 7:43am On May 29, 2020
If you could not predict corona pandemic, then I will advise you keep your dream to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:46am On May 29, 2020
Apostle Samuel Mosopefoluwa the president of Citadel Of Restoration And Power Int'l Ministry Has revealed that Nigeria may divide if Care isn't taken thereby calling on Christians all over the country to pray for peace And unity For Nigeria

Let it divide... pastorpreneur.
Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by RoyalBlu(f): 7:52am On May 29, 2020
All sentiments aside,

Why is the VP not at the forefront of things

Is he okay?
Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2020
grin grin grin awon oje pastor. U hail ooo
Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by landforeast(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2020
RoyalBlu:
All sentiments aside,

Why is the VP not at the forefront of things

Is he okay?

Me I have been thinking about it
Lets forget about this Virtual meeting of a thing
Can't he also address the press and maintain Social Distancing.

This Country is something else
Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by Lyydia(f): 8:13am On May 29, 2020
Pastor keu, I hail o grin
Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by tsspsolutions: 8:17am On May 29, 2020
Honbright:
By Tunde Olorungbotemi

Apostle Samuel Mosopefoluwa the president of Citadel Of Restoration And Power Int'l Ministry Has revealed that Nigeria may divide if Care isn't taken thereby calling on Christians all over the country to pray for peace And unity For Nigeria to make a headway, VOICEAIRMEDIA reports.

Apsotle Samuel Made this revelation Known to VAM correspondent on Wednesday.

He said:

"While praying during my personal retreat, sudden the Lord open my eyes and I saw a very great wind blowing on Nigeria flag and suddenly the flag was torn. Let's pray because I see a great secret that will be reveal that will lead to crisis which will eventually lead to division in Nigeria.

Let's pray that innocent lives will not be slaughtered and also pray for the vice president of Federal Republic of Nigeria that the Lord shall give him grace to escape all the plot of the wicked against him and he will fulfill the agenda of heaven."

Read More here:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/05/nigeria-will-divide-if-ondo-pastor.html

Innocent people die every day in Nigeria. Any revelation of Nigeria's break up is actually a good omen. We need to pray for fulfillment of your revelation. The price we pay to keep Nigeria one is too high without any corresponding benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by DaInferno(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2020
Nigeria will divide so as e be now, we dey intact? mad o!
Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by mrvitalis(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2020
Only an idiot would pray for the unity of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by slivertongue: 8:44am On May 29, 2020
is Nigeria united
Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by Koko1119: 9:44am On May 29, 2020
Abeg make we seprate.
Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by Collyweed: 10:01am On May 29, 2020
I go like go this kind church because na weed them go they use do holy communion.
Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by orisa37: 10:59am On May 29, 2020
"We pray that Osinbajo will fulfill the agenda of heaven.".IJN NAME AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!
Re: Nigeria Will Divide If., Lagos Pastor Releases Fresh Revelation On Yemi Osinbajo by Emekankwoka(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2020
To say the whole truth i will not pray for Nigeria anymore. All we need now is Biafra.

(1) (Reply)

Billion Dollar Singapore Firm To Establish An Ocean Terminal In Akwa Ibom / Edo: Wike Sent To Isolation Camp For 14 Days / 70% Of Nigerian Youths May Soon Become Ex-convicts, Says EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.