Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment (433 Views)

Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank / Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb / Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by Nobody: 11:14am On May 29, 2020
President Buhari is the best President since Independence. Facts speak for themselves.

Recognition of June 12 as Democracy Day

Recognition of Chief MKO Abiola with GCFR

Lagos Ibadan Expressway-On going

Lagos -Ibadan Railway-Completed

Second Niger Bridge-On Going

Zungeru Hydro Power Plant-Ongoing

Roads projects in all the 36 states of the Federation

Abuja-Kaduna Railway-Completed

Abuja Metro Rail line from Airport to Abuja City Centre-Completed

New Federal Govt Housing Estates in 34 States plus FCT- 90% Completed

Abuja New Airport Terminal Completed

Portharcourt International Airport Terminal-Completed

Kano Airport Terminal -On-going

Abuja Airport Runways-Completed in record time

Lagos Airport International Terminal-Almost Completed

Enugu Airport Terminal-Ongoing

Enugu Airport Runway-Ongoing

Kaduna-Kano Road-On going

Apapa -Oworo-Toll Gate Road-On going

Onitsha-Enugu Expressway-Ongoing

Bonny Island Link Road and Bridge 34 km-On-going

Lokoja-Kabba Road- Completed

Loko- Eweto Bridge- Almost Completed

Rice Revolution- Targets Achieved

Retired Bifrans Soldiers and Police Paid for the First Time

Retired Nigeria Airways Paid for the First Time

Recovery of Looted funds for the First Time

Roads Projects shared equally among the six geopolitical zones

Opening of Eastern Ports

Conditional Cash Transfer-First since Independence

School Feeding Programme-On Going

TSA-Implemented

BVN-Implemented

IPPIS-Implemented

Whistleblowing policy-Implemented

Financial Autonomy of State Judiciary

Financial Autonomy of State Legislature

Financial Autonomy of Local Govt

Executive Order 6 Of 2018 On The Preservation Of Assets Connected With Serious Corruption And Other Relevant Offences

Executive Order No.8 Mandating Nigerians With Foreign Assets To Pay Tax

Executive Order 007, private companies to fund road projects

EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 3: - Timely Submission of annual budgetary estimates by all statutory and non-statutory agencies, including companies owned by the Federal Government.

EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 5: - For Planning and Execution of Projects, Promotion of Nigerian Content in Contracts and Science, Engineering and Technology.

EXECUTIVE ORDER No.4: - On the Voluntary Assets and Income Declaration Scheme [VAIDS]

EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 2: - Promotion of local content in public procurement by the Federal Government.

EXECUTIVE ORDER NO.1 : - on the Promotion of Transparency and Efficiency in the Business Environment

Establishment of Six Federal Colleges of Education

Establishment of Nigeria Army University, Biu

Establishment of Nigeria Transport University

Establishment of Nigerian Airforce University

Establishment of 12 research ‘centres of excellence’ in Nigerian universities

Construction of Internal Roads of Federal Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education

Establishment of Off-grid Power for Federal Universities and Teaching Hospitals-Ongoing

Maritime University in Delta State which took off in 2018.

OgoniCleanup commenced in January 2019

Deep offshore Act

Ajaokuta- Itakpe-Warri Railway - Completed

Drastically winning the war against Boko Haram

Equipping our military... never seen since Independence

Six modular refineries :the refineries are located in six states in the Niger Delta: Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Bayelsa and Cross River.

Anchor Borrowers Programs for Farmers

Bailout of State Governments

Paris Club Refunds

Take off Development Bank of Nigeria

Presidential Fertilizer Initiative

Take off of Siemens Electricity Road Map

.....Many more

You add yours or disagree.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by donbachi(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2020
And u want to make heaven.
Re: President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by Nobody: 11:26am On May 29, 2020
donbachi:
And u want to make heaven.
Confirm or Disagree... brother
Re: President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by AroOkigbo(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2020
Too many "ongoing". . and how have these positively affected the common citizens?
Re: President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 29, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Too many "ongoing". . and how have these positively affected the common citizens?
Development projects take longer periods to achieve
Re: President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by JAMO84: 12:23pm On May 29, 2020
myboy2111:

Confirm or Disagree... brother
If you tell someone that 4+4 is 8 and he refused and say it's 9, you cannot help the person o, just ignore all of them
Re: President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by dropurluv(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2020
myboy2111:

are you saying they can't be fast tracked... if China could build a model hospital in less than 14/days then I don't see the excuse here... it's not rocket science my brother.
Re: President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2020
Like President like supporters.

Very dumb people

You want us to make similar list about OBJ and GEJ?

Maybe that will make your zombie eyes clear and then you have some sense?

I never see!
Re: President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 29, 2020
[[s]quote author=PresidentAtiku post=90085487]Like President like supporters.

Very dumb people

I never see![/quote][/s]

"He who throws dirt always loses ground." --Unknown
Re: President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 29, 2020
Ok no wahala.

Mr poster or o.p
may you and your family be like nigeria under buhari administration.

no good health.
no good security.
no quality education..
Re: President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 29, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Ok no wahala.

Mr poster or o.p
may you and your family be like nigeria under buhari administration.

no good health.
no good security.
no quality education..

Amen

Buhari regime is Alpha and Omega of your problems and Nigeria problems?
Re: President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 29, 2020
myboy2111:

Amen
And so shall it be.grin
Please when was the last time you had stable electricity in your village?
Re: President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by SarkinYarki: 3:26pm On May 29, 2020
Shameless OP ..Over how much ?
Re: President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by mrvitalis(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2020
myboy2111:

Did u tell that to Jonathan too ? Most of these project were on going as at 2015
Re: President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by realcoach: 3:38pm On May 29, 2020
Most of these projects were started by the GEJ administration. So let's give him that. He did not abandon ongoing projects.
He also tried in the area of power supply. Outside that nothing else.
Re: President Buhari 5 Years In Office: My Personal Assessment by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2020
myboy2111:
[[s]quote author=PresidentAtiku post=90085487]Like President like supporters.

Very dumb people

I never see![/s]

"He who throws dirt always loses ground." --Unknown
gerrarahia

(1) (Reply)

University of Ibadan Confirms Obaseki Certificate Authenticity / What Is Going On In APC, Acting Like Biafra. / Re: Opunimi Akinkugbe: Ondo Amb Position To Rivers- The Hypocrisy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.