Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

If You Didn't Go To An Higher Institution But Have Made It Big, Share Your Story - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Didn't Go To An Higher Institution But Have Made It Big, Share Your Story (381 Views)

Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? / Can I Cancel My Resignation In A Federal Government Institution? / Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Didn't Go To An Higher Institution But Have Made It Big, Share Your Story by wizdammy1(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2020
Many of us could not afford going to a university or a polytechnic but are living fine today with an educated mind.

Some have made it big, made millions of Nairas without stepping their foot in an higher institution.
If you are one of those, kindly share your story
Re: If You Didn't Go To An Higher Institution But Have Made It Big, Share Your Story by dimexy247(m): 2:41pm On May 29, 2020
I went, I saw and I conquer

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Go To An Higher Institution But Have Made It Big, Share Your Story by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 29, 2020
Including those who went to higher institution but didn't end up benefiting directly from their years there.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Go To An Higher Institution But Have Made It Big, Share Your Story by HotPoundedYam(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2020
85percent of Nigerians should realize the bitter truth; Your certificate alone can't feed you

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Go To An Higher Institution But Have Made It Big, Share Your Story by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:21pm On May 29, 2020
I didn't attend any and I don't look it today. To God be the Glory...

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Go To An Higher Institution But Have Made It Big, Share Your Story by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 29, 2020
To anyone who might visit or comment on this thread, before you get carried away or become emotional with different stories you might see here, never forget majority of them are 'Twitter stories', especially with the crop of talented liars this forum is blessed with.
As you would have expected in a thread like this, no one would want to be left behind, everyone out there would want to have a story to tell too.

Before i go, condering the fact that most higher institutions in Nigeria are great avenues where outdated education is administered, it wont be inappropraite to say, most Nigerians didn't go to higher institutions.

Cool thread. Mods should move this thread to FP.
Let the Twitter stories start rolling in.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Didn't Go To An Higher Institution But Have Made It Big, Share Your Story by heryourdayji: 3:29pm On May 29, 2020
Skills is better than certificate Anytime Anyday that's why I sell hundreds of Easy-to-follow Video courses on various in-demand skills such as Data Science, Graphic Design, Copywriting, Whatsapp Automation, How to Build Restaurant Management Systems, Forex Trading & Binary, Creative Writing, 3D modeling and animation, Machine learning, Video Editing, Guitar &Piano Mastery, CyberSecurity, Ethical Hacking, Programming, Software testing, Mobile App dev't, Building IOT devices, Wordpress Mastery, e.t.c For full list of courses and pricing, kindly Whatsapp me on 234-806, 49432-97.. So many people who are graduate today have nothing to show for it. Education is not School. We all need to build ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Building A Team Of Creative !!!! / Jim Ovia: From A Clerk To Founder Of Nigeria’s Most Profitable Bank(zenith Bank) / hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.