Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) (68498 Views)

Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri / Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Oxtertee(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2020
2nd pix is SUB swimming pool.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by mechanics(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2020
My dad's Alma mater in those days.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by uuzba(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Well structured
Yet not one single student can comprehend that they should use a bicycle to move about such a large campus.
Students still trek under hot sun, from one lecture to the other, or cry because they don't own a car to flex on campus.
When will students learn to solve simple problems at all?
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by greypencils: 9:30pm On May 29, 2020
IFEBARBIE:
bros, cool down grin grin grin... That was a shot from way back, probably 60s. You can as well post current ones
Haha...you be Bellite?
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by midehill(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2020
Columba90:
At least, give keys/legends for the pics.
Pic 1 Main Gate

Pic 2 SUB, with swimming pool in the middle, green in colour

Pic 3 Faculty of Arts building with Department of Music and KDL showing on the sides.

Pic 4 Admin Block and the Clock Tower

Pic 5 SUB Foyer

Greatest uite,i sight u..m also a uite
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by DimFemmy(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2020
Greatest katangite!!!
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by letitrainnow(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2020
Really nice view
cool
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:43pm On May 29, 2020
Nltaliban:
Check out drone pictures of the university of Ibadan, the First and the best.

Important to note that the university of Ibadan; founded 1948 leads not only in age but also academically. The great citadel was the only Nigerian university rated as of the world's first 300 by Times Higher Education in 2020
My alma mater grin
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 29, 2020
The premiere of higher learning in West Africa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by mcjokee: 9:48pm On May 29, 2020
RHAPSODYIDRIS:
This is my Alma Mata... Proudly a Mellanbite
Na my person b this o....Mellanby hall, hall of great men!!!
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by mcjokee: 9:48pm On May 29, 2020
RHAPSODYIDRIS:
This is my Alma Mata... Proudly a Mellanbite
Na my person b this o....Mellanby hall, hall of great men!!!

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by chibike69: 9:49pm On May 29, 2020
Rgade:

Plans are well underway.
Na from SUB we go start cheesy

lol

make una start from Eni-njoku
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by babtoundey(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2020
pDudd:
That's my Alma Mata
Greatest Kutites.
My brother. Great man salutes great man Once a kutite...
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by mcjokee: 10:00pm On May 29, 2020
RHAPSODYIDRIS:
This is my Alma Mata...
Proudly a Mellanbite
greypencils:
Mediocrity is not the function of the University but the terrible government-created economic environment and the lack of investment in the educational sector. As at now, Universities like U.I simply provide students that are fed directly to ivy league schools and the global workforce in general. Believe it or not, some first class graduates are given direct PhD scholarships to Oxford and Cambridge. Lots of my friends get Master scholarships to Harvard, John Hopkins and the likes. Most serious Uites, especially those in STEM don't even look for jobs anymore. Get your 2:1, fish for yourself a scholarship and you are good.
RHAPSODYIDRIS:
This is my Alma Mata...
Proudly a Mellanbite

This is absolutely true bro.. five years after grad all my guys are world wide, more than 65% of the class are already in ivy league schools in US, UK, Japan etc for their masters or PhD. imagine the brain drain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by bobolizim(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2020
Columba90:
At least, give keys/legends for the pics.
Pic 1 Main Gate

Pic 2 SUB, with swimming pool in the middle, green in colour

Pic 3 Faculty of Arts building with Department of Music and KDL showing on the sides.

Pic 4 Admin Block and the Clock Tower

Pic 5 SUB Foyer
For pic 4. It’s admin block and the Ivory tower. It’s not called the clock tower. I finished from UI by the way.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by mannobi(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2020
The Premier University. Proudly uite. Zikism our pride. RECTE SAPERE FONS
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by subcbouy: 10:25pm On May 29, 2020
The first drone shows "eruku arena"
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Proudlytips: 10:26pm On May 29, 2020
Really
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by MuttleyLaff: 10:26pm On May 29, 2020
popweezy:
Nice one sha...

By the way who picmixed this photo

I no sure say the pesin go make heaven o
You didn't have to perpetuate this immorality by repeating that idiocy here nah.

If I am right, the person made fun off there in that pic, is the current president of Ghana and someone's dad, uncle, brother or son angry angry angry

donnie:
This is very wrong. If whites do this to us, should we also do this to ourselves, the original pure humans
You just always have to switch everything round and take a swipe at whites for every woe, misfortune, suffering, wretchedness et cetera of the black race sha

Every human being, whether shades of black, white or reddish brown skin came from the first man, Adam, whose name Adam, in Hebrew means, reddish brown clay earth

donnie:
BTW, my dad went to this school. He told me of how they gave them chicken for lunch.
This went on into the 80s - mid 80s nah, so nothing remarkable in having chicken for lunch.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by ADMAF(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2020
dulux07:
Hyping mediocrity lipsrsealed. Universities that are not even top 10 in africa. undecided. Despite Nigeria claiming giant of africa, and having vast resources

UI and Covenant are the only Nigerian Unis in the top 10 in Africa. Always crosscheck your facts before coming to disgrace your self on nairaland.
FYI, UI even ranks higher than any Ghanian Uni on times higher education ranking, which by the way is the most prestigious world ranking for Universities.

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by oneman2k7: 10:37pm On May 29, 2020
show lautech own
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 29, 2020
bobolizim:

For pic 4. It’s admin block and the Ivory tower. It’s not called the clock tower. I finished from UI by the way.

True.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Anfield247(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2020
Queenserah26:
Beautiful kiss
Queen sarah, I want to follow you up on facebook.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by TMKsouth: 10:43pm On May 29, 2020
Akube1z:

PS. South African universities tops the top ten universities in Africa. A university in Morroco is the first university in the world, Ui first in west Africa..

South african was developed by the whites they benefited from the aparthy system and good government.

BULL.

This worshipping of white people should stop. Here is the BRAND NEW University of Mpumalanga in South Africa - built by blacks.

Copy dulux07

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by sulaak(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2020
1stola:
Yes!

This is an institution!
See structures cool
See tarred roads cool
See organisations cool

Unlike that forest called UNILORIN
(BETTER BY far NONSENSE) grin

Forest is better than building. Africans must be the only race cutting their trees
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2020
My exact thought too

1stola:
Yes!

This is an institution!
See structures cool
See tarred roads cool
See organisations cool

Unlike that forest called UNILORIN
(BETTER BY far NONSENSE) grin
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 29, 2020
babtoundey:

My brother. Great man salutes great man
Once a kutite...

Always a Kutite.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Okeychuks123: 10:51pm On May 29, 2020
My alma mata.. greatest zikite, greatest baluba republic.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Daddyboy21: 10:52pm On May 29, 2020
AllenSpencer:
From top, you will think its a university, while it's actually a marketplace on ground.

This are one of the facilities that could have been converted and used as a cattle ranch to stop the farmers/herdsmen conflict
walahi this yaro did not graduate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:54pm On May 29, 2020
pDudd:
That's my Alma Mata

Greatest Kutites.

Sorry which of the KUTITES?
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 29, 2020
SheikhMuniru:

Sorry which of the KUTITES?

Unibadan.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Okeychuks123: 11:00pm On May 29, 2020
Oh my alma mater..greatest zikite.. of the greatest baluba republic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.