Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo (65260 Views)

7 Armed Robbers In Ondo Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by donbenz(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2020
If na imam now y’all fools will be here commenting and insulting Islam. Come and see your God being hang to death. Useless people!
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by jerryfemi88: 12:06pm On May 30, 2020
godkiller:
God have mercy.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
08059709977 learning d production is my concern
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Dreason(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2020
no need to check names, am not suprised, it from that tribe and region. the curse that alafin of oyo placed on them before carwordly killing himself is still very stronge. hope they wont take his skull after hanging him. dis matter tuff o
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Rok01: 12:07pm On May 30, 2020
Many fake pastors in the world. Who is to be trusted again
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by apexx1763: 12:07pm On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 291031[/color]
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by StubbornGENIUS: 12:10pm On May 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
KOWALOLE wan mine skull, skull mining gone very wrong
grin grin grin grin cheesy : Lol. so they are still mining skulls in the west
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by EmperorGodswill: 12:10pm On May 30, 2020
godkiller:
God have mercy.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

to learn 07061306244
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by EmperorGodswill: 12:11pm On May 30, 2020
godkiller:
God have mercy.

God bless Nigeria.

to learn 07061306244
i reside at umuahia Abia State
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by yusluvad(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2020
He's is truly a man of God ?
I mean is he really choosing ?
Well, he's going to face his maker alone. All man for himself that day...
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by porthouse7(f): 12:14pm On May 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
wetin u gain
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by stanikechi: 12:21pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=godkiller post=90111894]God have mercy.

God bless Nigeria.

[ To learn: 08035402745
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by dalass(f): 12:21pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=TheRealProphet post=90110274]

Source-https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/court-sentences-pastor-to-death-for-murder/ [/quote

Murdered a thief angry]
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by SarkinYarki: 12:23pm On May 30, 2020
How do you go and hunt for frogs in another man's fish pond ..he should have just called the police to arrest them but it's certain they came to hunt his catfish not frogs
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Fragility6: 12:24pm On May 30, 2020
[s][/s]
post=90118944:
....so says the Holy Book.
End of thread.

Thumbs up to the mod that did a good job to those tribalistic bigots above!
Slow and steady, the forum will get there.

#YouDidYourPart
[s][/s]
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Amdoyin(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2020
Kingpele:
Anger issues, it is obvious he never intended to kill him but to teach him a lesson... So that others might stay clear of his property but now he went overboard, now he had to pay for his carelessness, never react while still angry, u might ruin your life permanently RIP to the dead and RIP in advance for the convict
. I think the story turned around against the convict, how can they hunt for frog near a fish pond, probably he wants to steal the fish and got caught which must have happening concurrently. All the same, its anger issue.
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2020
godkiller:
God have mercy.

God bless Nigeria.

Is the training free of charge??
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by itsIYKE(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2020
porthouse7:
wetin u gain
grin
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by porthouse7(f): 12:42pm On May 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
grin
try and be tolerant
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by joefelin2345: 12:48pm On May 30, 2020
Let be reasonable pls. Though the trial details were not stated except that the dead person & his friends went to the pastor's fish pond to hunt for frog (Ikonko in Yoruba language). I guest the fish pond must have been the Earthen type otherwise known as Dark sea as it is very difficult to ascertain the number of fries that might remain from time to time from the no. of fingerlings that might have been put their by the owner. The question then is ..did they get the Pastor's permission before going into his fish pond? How are we sure that they not go there with hooks to be removing his fish one by one? I once planted sugarcane a 2- plot of marshy land. To my greatest surprise everything were stolen by children from the neighborhood. I am sure their parents must have been seeing them eaten sugarcane without asking them the source. If I caught one or two & dealt with them, people will say that I am wicked and even become unnecessary moralist. A thief is a thief let's admit. The Pastor must been loosing a lot if money from his investment in Fishery project given the very high cost fish meals in the country. I think he should appeal the judgement. Have a great day.
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by itsIYKE(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2020
porthouse7:
try and be tolerant
They started it, we finish it
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Fortune109: 12:54pm On May 30, 2020
itsIYKE:

I hope you know this is classically beautiful...

Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by itsIYKE(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2020
Fortune109:

I hope you know this is classically beautiful...
its a shitty mess
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Malawian(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2020
I think i remeber this story years back, so it was still in court all this while? Nigeria sef. But which one be death by hanging? when are we leaving the dark ages in this country sef?
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Fortune109: 1:02pm On May 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
its a shitty mess

Mumu! It tells a History of a thriving city when your forbearers were still jungles dwellers
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by femoral16: 1:02pm On May 30, 2020
godkiller:
God have mercy.

God bless Nigeria.
I wish to learn add me on 09078382277
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Frosh5431: 1:05pm On May 30, 2020
see below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / Bernadette, Gildas Tohouo's Wife Murder Update: Why We Killed Her - Suspect / Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.