Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,067 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo (65262 Views)

7 Armed Robbers In Ondo Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by ThatFairGuy: 1:05pm On May 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
KOWALOLE wan mine skull, skull mining gone very wrong
Those brick houses in picture are over 50yrs. THEN, YOUR PEOPLE ARE STILL STAYING UNDER HUT. This shows we're not mate when it comes to CIVILIZATION

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2020
Is he really a pastor or just a nickname?

Don’t stay broke.
Contact me to learn the following at a cheap rate.
- Logo design
- Text & Video Animation
- 3D Carton

You can also get video tutorial for:
Website development (HTML, CSS, Java Script)
Programming (Java).

We also have special indicators for Crash and boom indices.
With this you can know the entry/entry points for a trade session.

Don’t stay broke, in this age and times.

Check my signature for contact.
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Kay25(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
What a tragedy!So many fake pastors these days
read the details before u comment
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by MummyIMadeIt: 1:11pm On May 30, 2020
Has Reverend King been executed yet?
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Love48(f): 1:13pm On May 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by StubbornGENIUS: 1:13pm On May 30, 2020
Kay25:

read the details before u comment
A deep cut injury inflicted with a cutlass by a pastor which led to death.Please what am i missing?
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Kogbaski: 1:16pm On May 30, 2020
omo this pouvoir 3 camera makes sense o
Dangrace01:
Nawa oh.

I have a burning question as a man of God is the picture below good for you. Someone on nairaland contacted me to ask. I guess he dosent want his congregation to feel intimidated.

Check profile for more and leave your thoughts
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by just2endowed: 1:21pm On May 30, 2020
Kingpele:
Anger issues, it is obvious he never intended to kill him but to teach him a lesson... So that others might stay clear of his property but now he went overboard, now he had to pay for his carelessness, never react while still angry, u might ruin your life permanently RIP to the dead and RIP in advance for the convict

That's 3rd degree murder.
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by MadeINchenzen2: 1:23pm On May 30, 2020
Shanklee:
Baba sef book space grin
I am just tryin' it out. I see a lot of people doing it... Want to know how it feelsgrin
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Encyclopedia1: 1:25pm On May 30, 2020
All of them fake Pastors. Tif Tif, kill kill, lier lier, oole ole!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by chaze99: 1:28pm On May 30, 2020
godkiller:
God have mercy.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

Lagos
learn solar panel installation
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by MrPRevailer(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
there's literally no black men on the ship , so how are gonna be saved?

Thank you. grin

"In Christ, there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all." Colossians 3:11
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by YoungAncient1: 1:30pm On May 30, 2020
Why don't we see live pictures from court sessions in Nigerian courts
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by TheSourcerer: 1:32pm On May 30, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Thank you. grin

"In Christ, there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all." Colossians 3:11
I'm talking about this picture of the Ark , why were no black people saved along the Arabs/whites
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by EkopSparoAyara(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2020
godkiller:
God have mercy.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

I would love to learn..
Calabar, Cross River State..
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by TUANKU(m): 1:42pm On May 30, 2020
godkiller:
God have mercy.

God bless Nigeria.
Abuja
Interested in learning.
Thanks.
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by brainfordetails: 1:42pm On May 30, 2020
Afonja Pastor!!! angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by gwama: 1:51pm On May 30, 2020
Don' say pastor, it is a ritualiste angry angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by samdaisi: 1:54pm On May 30, 2020
God saves these people that committed covid 19 offence that they are not from River State since they don't have house to bulldoze he would has ordered them to be killed by hanging
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:57pm On May 30, 2020
godkiller:
God have mercy.

God bless Nigeria.

I am a professional solar engineer I would like to volunteer to train students

Ogun state
O7089962470
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Kay25(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
A deep cut injury inflicted with a cutlass by a pastor which led to death.Please what am i missing?
was it ritual killings?what surrounded the case?they came hunting in the man's pond?what would you do?
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Augustenite(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2020
godkiller:
God have mercy.

God bless Nigeria.

Man, na you suppose drop your Watsapp number. So that people can be able to contact you their. Or you create a trend for people to comment with their number.
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by piehorse: 2:05pm On May 30, 2020
godkiller:
God have mercy.

God bless Nigeria.

Lagos
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by StubbornGENIUS: 2:08pm On May 30, 2020
Kay25:

was it ritual killings?what surrounded the case?they came hunting in the man's pond?what would you do?
A real pastor would never resort to violence
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2020
godkiller:
God have mercy.

God bless Nigeria.

I want to learn...08054981243...Alimosho, Lagos.
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by godkiller(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Lagos....I have interest to volunteer.

OK please drop your whatsapp number, God bless you.
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by godkiller(m): 2:19pm On May 30, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

Is the training free of charge??

Yes it ia free of chart, drop your whatsapp number.
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by Kay25(m): 2:21pm On May 30, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
A real pastor would never resort to violence
rightly said But an intruder into my property as a farmer not a pastor I did challenge such with what I have..If it was other way round and they who entered unlawfully escaped what will hAve happened it's just unfortunate the culprit died in his hand and the law doesn't consider sentiments or feelings the evidence is the deal.
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by StubbornGENIUS: 2:28pm On May 30, 2020
Kay25:

rightly said But an intruder into my property as a farmer not a pastor I did challenge such with what I have..If it was other way round and they who entered unlawfully escaped what will hAve happened it's just unfortunate the culprit died in his hand and the law doesn't consider sentiments or feelings the evidence is the deal.
Yes the law has no room for petty feelings and sentiments.I don't understand why you are rooting for a killer! SMH
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by oluwableskay(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2020
sevo:
Why the emphasis on attaching "pastor" to his name?
because he is a pastor,pastor indaboski
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:59pm On May 30, 2020
afonjizee pastor! sad
Re: Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo by EkopSparoAyara(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2020
godkiller:

Yes it ia free of chart, drop your whatsapp number.
08117137741 Calabar.. Cross River State..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / Bernadette, Gildas Tohouo's Wife Murder Update: Why We Killed Her - Suspect / Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.