Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why Are Some Families Like This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Families Like This? (2072 Views)

Some Families Are Really Suffering This Period / Why Are Some Families So Divided And What Can I Do To Unite Mine? / Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Families Like This? by ednut1(m): 6:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Me at 19 would never have moved out. That grand ma for don collect beatings for my hand. People should get a will and stop it is not my portion talks
Re: Why Are Some Families Like This? by frozen70(f): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Notyamate:
There is this woman in my compound who is a widow. She moved in with her two children some months after her husband demise. Although I don't really know her story but I heard her mother-in-law (husband mother) chased her and the children out of their house in the notion that she killed her son.

Since she moved in this woman and her two children have been living from hand to mouth. Her first born, a 19 years old boy was given admission to Fuoye last year and it was a miracle he didn't missed the deadline for tuition payment. Before his admission this boy has been working as a salesboy so he was able to contribute some money towards his tuition, also with the help of his boss and some other good Samaritans.

When this boy told his father's family about his admission, they were just making promises upon promises and in the end none of them contribute a dime to his admission.

This Corona period has been hard for them as this woman couldn't go to work, she works as a food seller in a secondary school. Her 16 years old daughter wrote UTME this year. The girl has been working at a filling station to help her mother during this lockdown.

Few days ago someone told this woman that her husband's family have been selling his properties, that some days ago they sold a landed property worth 500,000 and have shared the money among themselves. And to think this woman has been sitting at home for almost three months without a kobo in her account and here are the families selling her dead husband's properties without her knowledge.

This woman is a very nice person. In fact, she's one of the nicest person I've ever met and I still don't understand why her husband's families are treating her like this.

Some of our neighbors here are trying to get a lawyer for her but she's scared these people are going to harm her children (spiritually).

She should report their cases to God and those involved will receive their punishment live on earth
Re: Why Are Some Families Like This? by HoliMaree: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
johnkey:
I'm sorry to say but that 19 y|o boy is a fool, even at 16 you can never try this with me and my immediate family. Mtchew

Hahaha u better wise up bro no be by smoking cigar. People wey fit be your papa don die from struggling property with village people.

Mr OP, act like mumu, face front. Continue struggling, until God raise you and your family up
Re: Why Are Some Families Like This? by johnkey: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2020
HoliMaree:

Hahaha u better wise up bro no be by smoking cigar. People wey fit be your papa don die from struggling property with village people.

Mr OP, act like mumu, face front. Continue struggling, until God raise you and your family up
I don't smoke cigarettes lol
Re: Why Are Some Families Like This? by Gloriagee(f): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2020
Well she should support anyone that gets her a lawyer to fight for her. As per spiritual attack or not, they are gonna attack her either way n God will definitely protect the widows and fatherless n she can always step up her prayer life. She owes her kids a better life for Chrissakes . Her 16 years old girl working at a Nig filing station could be exposed to all manners of sexual predators but it's understandable if there's no alternative option.

Notyamate:
There is this woman in my compound who is a widow. She moved in with her two children some months after her husband demise. Although I don't really know her story but I heard her mother-in-law (husband mother) chased her and the children out of their house in the notion that she killed her son.

Since she moved in this woman and her two children have been living from hand to mouth. Her first born, a 19 years old boy was given admission to Fuoye last year and it was a miracle he didn't missed the deadline for tuition payment. Before his admission this boy has been working as a salesboy so he was able to contribute some money towards his tuition, also with the help of his boss and some other good Samaritans.

When this boy told his father's family about his admission, they were just making promises upon promises and in the end none of them contribute a dime to his admission.

This Corona period has been hard for them as this woman couldn't go to work, she works as a food seller in a secondary school. Her 16 years old daughter wrote UTME this year. The girl has been working at a filling station to help her mother during this lockdown.

Few days ago someone told this woman that her husband's family have been selling his properties, that some days ago they sold a landed property worth 500,000 and have shared the money among themselves. And to think this woman has been sitting at home for almost three months without a kobo in her account and here are the families selling her dead husband's properties without her knowledge.

This woman is a very nice person. In fact, she's one of the nicest person I've ever met and I still don't understand why her husband's families are treating her like this.

Some of our neighbors here are trying to get a lawyer for her but she's scared these people are going to harm her children (spiritually).

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Families Like This? by Gloriagee(f): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2020
Niceness should not equal being a doormat n for some reason in this country, people like to abuse niceness so she should grow a spine.

Notyamate:

Re: Why Are Some Families Like This? by tunjilee003: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
the man caused all these, he should have carried his nuclear family along but he failed to do so..if the man willed his property the woman can sue their asses to court..
Re: Why Are Some Families Like This? by Corporate2020: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
The thing is becoming norm. Though, it cant happen to an educated woman, she will sue their ass to court.

Yoruba gods including Sango, Ogun, Oya, Osun, Obatala and Esu Odara are not educated ooo, if you go to Court, the gods will settle it out of Court.

Today's wives get married to a man raised by a family, they then do their best to circle out the man's family. They say "it's me and my husband'. These wives bring their own siblings to live with them sometimes on a permanent basis, but when husband's family comes to visit once in a while, you see these wives sending the family away with their(wives) body language. So, the husband's family too stays away.

When the husband passes away, then it's time for revenge. If the wife wants to prove to be educated and takes legal action, then the husband's family will go diabolical. Yoruba gods no dey obey Court judgement. Many wives have lost their lives as a result of locking horns with husband's family
Re: Why Are Some Families Like This? by FlordFlorez(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Corporate2020:

Yoruba gods including Sango, Ogun, Oya, Osun, Obatala and Esu Odara are not educated ooo, if you go to Court, the gods will settle it out of Court.
lolz!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide / Having Serious Problems With My Late Husband's Family. / Am Seriously Contemplating Divorcing My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.