Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Mtn Paygo: Make Calls At N12/min - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Paygo: Make Calls At N12/min (1006 Views)

Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends / MTN PayGo? / What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Paygo: Make Calls At N12/min by chidike(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2011
So just like the rest of you, i woke up this morning to find out that my Happy Link balance has changed to Paygo and also noticed that you can make calls at N12 per minute to 4 mtn numbers, one international number and one number from another network. Did i mention that i also have 899 free sms. Whats mtn up to? Why can't they just make this N12 thing to all networks, haba. I'm sure in the next few days they'll tell us wats it's about.
Re: Mtn Paygo: Make Calls At N12/min by blackboy12(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2011
Guy no be lie u talk. infact i have already registered 4 numbers i call often on MTN and one other from Airtel including a US number and to be honest, the calls were charged at 20kobo/sec. e be like sey MTN don dey better small small. at least they took a turn for the better this time around. wink

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E72 Delayed Response / Mtn Presents Cash Prize To Airplane Winner On Sunday Dec 2nd 2012 / Download Ipolice Nigeria Mobile App For Blackberry & Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.