Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want (1977 Views)

This Is What My House Help Did To Me / My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! / What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by kokooro(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2011
Abeg, this is trying to tear a family apart. Wife wants a male help while hubby won't hear any of it.
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2011
Lol . . . someone doesn't trust her husband! cheesy cheesy
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by r231(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2011
female is better grin grin grin

grown and ripe grin grin
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2011
^^^ shocked shocked shocked

How r u? How's the married life coming along? wink wink
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by r231(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2011
^^^hahahahaha

fine o, i am still somewhere around your territory resting grin grin
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2011
^^^ Good for you . . cool cool cheesy

Meanwhile your siggy needs to be updated. wink wink
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by ifyalways(f): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2011
koko_oro:

Abeg, this is trying to tear a family apart. Wife wants a male help while hubby won't hear any of it.
Stay without help then as u both don't trust urselves.jeez
Besides,i know your idea of help is a teen that wud act as cook,laundry-man,cleaner,gardner,driver,child-minder,messenger all for a paltry sum . . .child abuse.You guys shld do it all urself .
Ehen,I thought your wife is staying at Abuja with her beloved FG appointment?oooh I see,she dont wanna leave u all alone with a female help.Una don settle dat issue  If she don't play her part as wife and mother,def. another woman wud.
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2011
//
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2011
None thank you very much. I will try and do my house work myself.
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by Outstrip(f): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2011
It does not really matter to me as long as nobody sleeps in my house. Come in a few hours a week do your work and then leave us in peace undecided
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by geegee(f): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2011
Its not about trust here btwn spouse? I'm more concern about d children? I have a four yrs old daughter I can't imagine leaving her wit a male house help? Even d female as parents we oath to be very careful. I knw I have a fantastic relationship wit my daughter whereby God forbid if anything like an abuse of any sort she will tell me. I'd rather it doesn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by Busybody2(f): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2011
@ TOPIC

Hmmm, you are scared of people abusing and violating your own children, your flesh and blood, yet feel no remorse in equally employing children barely in their teens as slaves to do your dirty bidding, which again, equally constitute abuse of a minor, ONLY IN NIGERIA undecided
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by kokooro(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2011

Ehen,I thought your wife is staying at Abuja with her beloved FG appointment?oooh I see,she dont wanna leave u all alone with a female help.Una don settle dat issue  If she don't play her part as wife and mother,def. another woman wud.
@ifyalways shocked angry: what gives you such an idea. Well, howz ur family. grin grin
issues like this just make me wonder if couples ever really think it will be all rosy all way through. shocked
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by kokooro(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2011
Hmmm, you are scared of people abusing and violating your own children, your flesh and blood, yet feel no remorse in equally employing children barely in their teens as slaves to do your dirty bidding, which again, equally constitute abuse of a minor, ONLY IN NIGERIA
shocked
I hate to say this, I am not in any way in support of using a child as slave for another child. However, I have seen situations where a house help was made a member of the family, she just couldn't leave after the expiration of her term. The question is what makes some house help-Oga relationship so divine while some others aren't.
Human beings from eternity have been known to take advantage of one another. Some people just need all the help they can get. Same goes for both the helper and the helped. grin grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by iice(f): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
Male. I grew up with male helps.
Only my nanny was female. Once my parents tried female, but the whole spending too much time, making up the face/gossiping/making coo coo eyes was too much.
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2011
Get a 50yr old Grandmother
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by plappville(f): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2011
dayokanu:

Get a 50yr old Grandmother

With the way they over use house help in Nigeria, a 50yrs old woman will be of no help to them.
That's why they always like using kids and teens.
chaircover:

How about them cleaning up after their own mess and go to the market themselves to buy their own food and cook it their own-selves.

Much cheaper and less stressful option all round

How would they? Money dey trow away like pure water, so let them buy wahala with their money, not too long they will cry of what house help is doing in their house as if househelp blow wistle call them at the first place. Lazy generation!
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by sleekflexy(f): 12:03am On Jan 23, 2011
It is better to get someone who only comes to clean without living in the house.
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by desthan(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2011
A full grown busty sexy chick + some good buttocks would be my pick. . . . .

Don't give a monkey azz what the world thinks, we are talking about house help here dammit, they should come fully equipped and off course with all the accessories too and besides, its my house, kapesh cool
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by naijafrend: 12:20am On Jan 27, 2011
@Topic
If you must have a house help and since there is seed of distrust amongst the couple, it is best to decide the gender based on who spends more time with the help. As in, if the husband spends more time at home, it is better to get a male help and vice versa.
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by rasputinn(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
I love my nairaland sisters,some thread topics really have a way of bringing out the W-O-M-A-N in them
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by rasputinn(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2011
naijafrend:

@Topic
If you must have a house help and since there is seed of distrust amongst the couple, it is best to decide the gender based on who spends more time with the help. As in, if the husband spends more time at home, it is better to get a male help and vice versa.

Fa fa fa foul
That logic doesn't always work.Have you not seen/heard of married men/women with children who're attracted to their own sexI used to know one very highly placed Schlumberger manager like that in Warri
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by naijafrend: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2011
rasputinn:

Fa fa fa foul
That logic doesn't always work.Have you not seen/heard of married men/women with children who're attracted to their own sexI used to know one very highly placed Schlumberger manager like that in Warri

grin grin grin
Hire a male and female help, both of them would get busy with each other !!!

On a serious note, a man who has to cheat WILL cheat, female househelp or no female househelp.
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by patwhizkid(f): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2011
None abeg tongue

desthan:

A full grown busty sexy chick + some good buttocks would be my pick. . . . .

Don't give a monkey azz what the world thinks, we are talking about house help here dammit, they should come fully equipped and off course with all the accessories too and besides, its my house, kapesh cool

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by fatpitan: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2011
God help us women, i wish we can cope without them. Even if you trust ur husband do u trust them. most of them are already sexually active if ur husband don't look at them, they seduce ur husband if you allow them & ur children is another issue they either molest them or corrupt them.
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by rasputinn(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2011
fatpitan:

God help us women, i wish we can cope without them. Even if you trust your husband do u trust them. most of them are already sexually active if your husband don't look at them, they seduce your husband if you allow them & your children is another issue they either molest them or corrupt them.

Wahala dey

But there're steps to be taken to forestall all that abnormal stuff
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by Angolobabe(f): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2011
Old woman better pass lipsrsealed but when i was growing up we had both male and females adult maids but the females didnt last long but the male did smiley

Well ,i prefer a male helper some are very hard working and u dont have to worry about him snatching ur man tongue ,the best way is to do all house chores ursef,hubby should help out too.
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by zayhal(f): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2011
fatpitan:

God help us women, i wish we can cope without them. Even if you trust your husband do u trust them. most of them are already sexually active if your husband don't look at them, they seduce your husband if you allow them & your children is another issue they either molest them or corrupt them.

very true. Theere's always something to worry about. The best is to do without them. Use the money U'll pay a househelp to get the necessary gadgets e.g dishwasher, washing machine etc. Or get someone who'll come in twice/thrice in a week to work and leave.
Re: Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2011
We wouldn't employ house helps of any gender. Why would we exploit others, when we can do our own cooking and cleaning? I especially abhor the Nigerian-style of house helps, who are in most cases treated no better than dirt or slaves.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave Or Stay? / Burn That Abdomen Fat Now / Is It Ok To Be 100% Transparent In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.