Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,091 members, 7,845,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis (2294 Views)

British Troops Arrive In Estonia With Military Trucks And Tanks For Defence / South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) / City Of Minneapolis Reaches $27M Settlement With George Floyd's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by StagethemTVee: 4:21am On May 31, 2020
US Military Trucks Loaded with Soldiers arrive in a convoy to stop the riots and looting in Minneapolis which appears to be spiralling out of control. There has been reports of burning, looting, assault all over the city of Minneapolis with rioters protesting the murder of James Floyd by a Minneapolis police officer. The President of United States Donald Trump had promised to provide military support for the state if things are not brought under control by the Governor and Mayor.

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss4O63VER64

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:23am On May 31, 2020
If only one racist cop had allowed his "suspect" some air into his wind pipe, all these series of chain reactions wouldn't be.

Moral: Prevention is far far better than cure.

Meanwhile Donald racist Trump tweeted that the governor of Minneapolis has got the backing of the military. Adding that when the looting starts there will be shootings.

Are thinking what I'm thinking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by TheSourcerer: 4:32am On May 31, 2020
Shit just hit the fan

U. S coodinate urself na see as everyone dey look una , disappointed smh
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by kayusely70(m): 4:32am On May 31, 2020
The Culprits Must Be Prosecuted For Murder
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by VickyRotex(f): 4:41am On May 31, 2020
The media coverage is just so heartbreaking.
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by KellyGay(m): 4:49am On May 31, 2020
One won't believe that the United States can be brought down to this level. Just imagine what POWER can do.
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by Ekejoestar(m): 4:50am On May 31, 2020
Well am not bothered about the citizens because they equally have guns that can match the firepower of their millitary, if you shoot me i will shoot you. F**k Trump

2 Likes

Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by FlordFlorez(m): 5:10am On May 31, 2020
E don enter this way?
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by davillian(m): 5:39am On May 31, 2020
If its our own soldiers by now they would have jumped out of their vehicles
With koboko and be doing like people who sniffed coco pop...

3 Likes

Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by Nobody: 5:51am On May 31, 2020
If only these people can come and stop Boko Haram once and for all.

Also Stop the Kaduna, Sokoto and Katsina killings.

The army general is a woman begging Boko Haram to surrender to her body language.

Since she is afriad of killing or capturing sgekau.

1 Like

Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by yenereal(m): 6:35am On May 31, 2020
Problems everywhere
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by ednut1(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2020
Shoot all those looting shikena
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by Aphrygian(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2020
Naughtysite:
If only these people can come and stop Boko Haram once and for all.

Also Stop the Kaduna, Sokoto and Katsina killings.

The army general is a woman begging Boko Haram to surrender to her body language.

Since she is afriad of killing or capturing sgekau.
you don't no how armed some Americans are.

1 Like

Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by Techcrunchng(m): 7:52am On May 31, 2020
Ekejoestar:
Well am not bothered about the citizens because they equally have guns that can match the firepower of their millitary, if you shoot me i will shoot you. F**k Trump
like are you for real? Do you really know what's military grade weapons? And do you believe American civilians are allowed to attain such weapons? Dude civilians can never match the military firepower. The prayer is for things not to escalate as it would be homicide!

2 Likes

Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by gassbee: 8:34am On May 31, 2020
Ekejoestar:
bros how can u compare civilian guns to d fire power of d best military in d world, do u want the US army to carry out ethnic cleansing
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by Nobody: 9:59am On May 31, 2020
WHERE ARE THOSE NIGERIANS WHO LOVE LICKING AMERICA'S SH!T HOLE?!! grin
IT IS GETTING VERY DIRTY!
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by seunny4lif(m): 11:11am On May 31, 2020
The guy was saying the truth
60% of Americans have same weapons or better weapons than the military because you can buy any types of weapons
Same reason USA can’t enforce total lockdown of Covin19
My friends own some crazy weapons, I don’t even see with the USA military and they are legally owned
gassbee:
bros how can u compare civilian guns to d fire power of d best military in d world, do u want the US army to carry out ethnic cleansing
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by eunisam: 11:41am On May 31, 2020
#ICANTBREATH
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by eunisam: 11:46am On May 31, 2020
Will the military drop an atomic bomb when they get there?

1 Like

Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by doggedfighter(f): 11:49am On May 31, 2020
Hope the shooting won't start

1 Like

Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by zeenaman: 11:51am On May 31, 2020
davillian:
If its our own soldiers by now they would have jumped out of their vehicles
With koboko and be doing like people who sniffed coco pop...
Do you still regard USA as your role model after this? It's time we let go of this inferiority complex and stop the baseless comparison with the USA. Let's embrace our own culture and civilisation

2 Likes

Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by davillian(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2020
zeenaman:

Do you still regard USA as your role model after this? It's time we let go of this inferiority complex and stop the baseless comparison with the USA. Let's embrace our own culture and civilisation
Sorry man Nigerian police do the worst
You dare not come close with a camera phone
You would get shot at or your phone gets damaged....
I no wan just talk
I know ive seen them do to suspects and innocent people...
Including , robbery, theft, and murder....
I'm usually around them most times and when they are you hear lots of dirty shits.....

1 Like

Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by Olominira(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2020
davillian:

I no wan just talk
I'm usually around them most times and when they are you hear lots of dirty shits.....
The United States of America is not only a big shithole, but a bad example. For a nation that criticize and condemn everyone for the similar acts. A nation that constantly promote democracy and demonise other forms of govt. A nation that has never been invaded or manipulated for several decades by external powers, a so called first world nation with solid and working institutions.

Isn't Rwanda that had genocide in 90s better than this after all? Or can you compare this to same first world we have in South Korea, Japan, Singapore? For US govt still killing people because of skin colour in 2020, it's disgusting, shameful and very unfortunate.

Comparison of situation with Nigeria shows US institutions are useless. Afterall, Nigeria has never claim to be human right champion or critize others in things like things
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by Lamasta(m): 3:28pm On May 31, 2020
Too much distraction for Trump government
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by Nostradamus: 3:31pm On May 31, 2020
Nigerians have no business with this.afterall,fsars has been fishing out the same treatment to nigerians.
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by Nostradamus: 3:36pm On May 31, 2020
davillian:

I no wan just talk
you're right!!

I'm just annoyed how nigerian media carry this matter put for head.

Policemen here have killed a lot of youths with no media coverage but now that's it made headlines in America,nigerian media is thrown into a frenzy.

We close eye to our defect but opened all our senses to America's defect.
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by Olominira(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2020
Nostradamus:
you're right!!

Policemen here have killed a lot of youths with no media coverage but now that's it made headlines in America,nigerian media is thrown into a frenzy.

The United States of America is not only a big shithole, but a bad example. For a nation that criticize and condemn everyone for the similar acts. A nation that constantly promote democracy and demonise other forms of govt. A nation that has never been invaded or manipulated for several decades by external powers, a so called first world nation with solid and working institutions.

Isn't Rwanda that had genocide in 90s better than this after all? Or can you compare this to same first world we have in South Korea, Japan, Singapore? For US govt still killing people because of skin colour in 2020, it's disgusting, shameful and very unfortunate.

Comparison of situation with Nigeria shows US institutions are useless. Afterall, Nigeria has never claim to be human right champion or critize others in things like things
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by davillian(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2020
Nostradamus:
you're right!!

Nigerians won't even come out to protest murder of a fellow Nigerian.....
But I'm the US what's wrong is wrong regardless to whom it happened to

1 Like

Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by osamz007: 8:02pm On May 31, 2020
seunny4lif:
The guy was saying the truth
60% of Americans have same weapons or better weapons than the military because you can buy any types of weapons
Same reason USA can’t enforce total lockdown of Covin19
My friends own some crazy weapons, I don’t even see with the USA military and they are legally owned

You can't still compare that with their military bro
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by seunny4lif(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2020
Yes, we know
USA war will be within herself just like all kingdoms
osamz007:

You can't still compare that with their military bro
Re: US Military Trucks Loaded With Soldiers Moving In To Stop Riots In Minneapolis by joshjc(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2020
Had it been it's Africa or Asia or south America this protest was happening,they would have issued travel restrictions and sanctions the security operatives claiming human rights abuses,and call for regime change

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Has Already Begun Construction Of "The Line” / Us Muslim Tv Boss 'beheaded Wife' / Family Incest Now Encouraged At School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.