Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? (15537 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Nobody: 8:23am On May 31, 2020
Judas betrayed Jesus to fulfill the scripture, me question is what happens to him?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by LordIsaac(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2020
EdEdEddy:
Judas betrayed Jesus to fulfill the scripture, me question is what happens to him ?
I've often thought about it too... Christ has pronounced woe already on the man by whom he would be betrayed and told Judas too along with the twelve. However, I wouldn't know the fate of the soldiers who were commanded to do so and of Caesar who never intended to be party to the evil.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by zionmde: 8:39am On May 31, 2020
Everyone has a choice set before him. And are accountable for the choices they make
Even Jesus himself as a man had a choice to fulfill his purpose or not
Judas was used by the devil because he was already s greedy fellow and was stealing from the purse

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Jestin: 9:44am On May 31, 2020
Guilty conscience killed the idiot

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by bazzyblings: 9:44am On May 31, 2020
shocked
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:44am On May 31, 2020
Romans 12:19

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Exodus 14:14 

The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

Proverbs 29:11 

A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

Isaiah 48:22 

“There is no peace,” says the Lord, “for the wicked.”

James 1:19-20 

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

Ephesians 4:31-32 

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

1 Peter 3:8-18 

Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind. Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing. For “Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit; let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it. For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” ...

1 Timothy 5:8 
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Ephesians 4:29 
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Ephesians 6:12 
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

1 Corinthians 15:33 

Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”

Matthew 5:38-39 

“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Matthew 5:43-48 

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? ...

Revelation 21:8 

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Matthew 7:12 

“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Psalm 27:1-14 

Of David. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When evildoers assail me to eat up my flesh, my adversaries and foes, it is they who stumble and fall. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident. One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple. For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock. ...

Proverbs 25:26 

Like a muddied spring or a polluted fountain is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked.

John 14:15 

“If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

Romans 13:4 

For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.

Ephesians 4:26 

Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger,

John 14:26 

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

Psalm 37:2 
For they will soon fade like the grass and wither like the green herb.

Luke 10:27 

And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”

Leviticus 19:18 
You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

John 3:16 
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Proverbs 15:1 
A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Olarewaju89:

Nice job
God bless you.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2020
Yoruba would say

Omo Ina ni a fi n wo Ina

Na child of destruction we dey take check destruction

O deep gan

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by philiancoop(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2020
Well focus on yourself first
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by EternalBeing: 9:45am On May 31, 2020
Those of them that ask God for forgiveness went to Heaven, those that were too proud to, endup in Hell. Peter fulfilled Scripture by denying JESUS Christ, not once, not twice, but 3 solid times but was still wisely humble enough to ask his CREATOR for forgiveness. David killed another man and took his wife, but was still wisely humble enough to crumble before his MAKER and weep pleading for forgiveness.

YAHWEH our CRETAOR would always have Mercy on genuinely repent souls and gift us with eternal Life.

Falling and evil deeds does not really determine the end of Man. It is senseless foolish Pride that makes some Men too proud to crumble and weep for forgiveness before the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth that makes them end up in HellFire! Judas would have been in Heaven if he asked for forgiveness after betraying JESUS. Same Pride that made Satan to fall, made Judas Iscariot commit suicide. Many have not realized that it is Pride that leads to suicide. For you to Commit Suicide, you must have "A Whole Me!" mentality. It is a very satanic subconcious Pride that makes people commit suicide. Ok, you failed an exam, ridiculed by a situation, or grossly came short of an expectation, next thing is suiciders would weep and cry subconsciously thinking how can "A Whole Me!" bear this shame! The bitter truth is that the subsoncious mind of of suicidal person says "I am too Big to be insulted by this situation or to beg for forgiveness" Next is that he or she kills himeslef/herself, instead of humbling to plead for forgiveness and ask for another chance.

If you kill demonic Pride and imbibe Humility of JESUS Christ that made him to spend more time on His knees praying to YAHWEH than He spends in talking to men, suicide would be forever far from you. Accept JESUS Christ as your LORD and Saviour today, and pray that His HOLY SPIRIT should take permanent Control of the Source of your thoughts so that you shall discover the original glorious Purpose for which YAHWEH ALMIGHTY created you and fulfill it. God bless you!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by jazinogold(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2020
Dy drove evil spirit and died
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by kollinz1234(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2020
Even though there is punishment for it, there is also room for repentance. Peter would have be condemned if he had not shown genuine remorse after denying Christ, but for Judas, he showed remorse but failed to repent and ask for forgiveness. He also took his life which was an even bigger sin because he didn't create even a hair on his head, taking his own life gave him complete condemnation. Thus if u are found in the wrong point of prophecy, all u need do is ask for mercy because God is always willing to forgive us and clean us from all unrighteousness.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by jericco1(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2020
Goshen360
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by afroniger: 9:45am On May 31, 2020
Let's hear the interesting answers. Just like Judas and Peter were foretold to betray Jesus. What kind of game is 'God' playing with human beings? Why condemn someone that was setup by 'divine forces' beforehand to mess-up?

18 Likes

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by famousroland(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2020
My brother repent, fulfil the good part of the scripture not the bad ones....

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by seunak2016: 9:46am On May 31, 2020
hmm

PS: there is no mandatory scriptures saying accept Jesus on this thread now but if it's Friday on Muslim topics .....

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Blogfarms: 9:46am On May 31, 2020
Well I never got to interview them... Sad right?
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by sanemind2(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2020
Is that even possible?
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by NaijadrivaCars: 9:47am On May 31, 2020
God's ways are not man's ways.
God is unsearchable!

What if I open your eyes to know that Jesus came from the lineage of Boaz. That is not all, trace that lineage to David and tell me the wife via who Boaz came from. Oya carry ya Bible sharply.

M E A N W H I L E
He has been sending money from uk to his brother to build him a palatable 2 storey building... Na the matter we dey try settle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by reubenobi(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2020
It's only known by God
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Tome4real(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2020
dA bEST eVER!
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by lekki1444: 9:47am On May 31, 2020
EdEdEddy:
Judas betrayed Jesus to fulfill the scripture, me question is what happens to him?
well they said his guts was spilled at the potters field. Your gut is what processes your nourishment and so it is what leads to spiritual growth, meaning he is now spiritually stunted not only that he is in the potters field. a potter is a moulder of clay. and to mould a human is by affliction and suffering. so judas is somewhere now spiritually stunted and under affliction and suffering. he may be the mad man you saw at ojuelegba today
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by fiercehillz(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2020
This one go dey interesting o...However, we should always pray not to be pawn in this life o...

God have mercy.

Repentance is the key though...even God dey even use devil to fulfil certain purpose (correct me if I am wrong).

The question wey me wan ask na what if Devil repent today...weytin go xup?
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by drLammy(m): 9:48am On May 31, 2020
"For whoever escapes judgement on earth cannot be punished in the afterlives of peace. Therefore let them see to it that the trespassers of their laws are punished according to the earthly standard"
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Fearcom(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2020
EdEdEddy:

Judas laid the foundation to be used by the devil by being a thief. The love of money is the root of all evil. He sold his master for 30 silver coins

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Missyajoke(f): 9:51am On May 31, 2020
The thing is that if such a person gives his life to Christ such a person will be saved. Let me ask you a question what about ritualist, arm robbers who give their life to christ after all the evil they've commited. Our God is a merciful God ready to forgive. God accepts people the way they are as long as they seek him. Behold all old things have passed away all things have become new.

6 Likes

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by 1stola: 9:52am On May 31, 2020
cheesy
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by cjfbn: 9:53am On May 31, 2020
EternalBeing:
Those of them that ask God for forgiveness went to Heaven, those that were too proud to endup in Hell. Peter fulfilled Scripture by denying JESUS Christ, not once not twice, but 3 good times but was still wisely humble enough to ask his CREATOR for forgiveness. David killed another man and took his wife, but was still wisely humble enough to crumble before his MAKER and weep pleading for forgiveness.
Wrong.
Doing wrong and asking for forgiveness is not a token to heaven. I cannot rape girls and ask for forgiveness before I die and go to heaven.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by Kemimarch16(f): 9:53am On May 31, 2020
I was told that he was fed by birds
Re: What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? by seproperties(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2020
zionmde:
Everyone has a choice set before him. And are accountable for the choices they make
Even Jesus himself as a man had a choice to fulfill his purpose or not
Judas was used by the devil because he was already s greedy fellow and was stealing from the purse
. This does not yet answer the question, The whole thing looks funny Joor ,We should stop hiding under Choice ,Let's face the truth ,The Scripture must be fullfilled that is the truth ,Choice or no Choice those that did evil Performed a great function of Fulfilling the Scripture ,what happens to them

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Six Kinds Of People You Will Find In A Church In Naija / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / Why Do People Get Scared Of Ember Months

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.