Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Nollywood Actor Ogungbe Welcomes New Baby With Second Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Ogungbe Welcomes New Baby With Second Wife (957 Views)

Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Ogungbe Welcomes New Baby With Second Wife by Amule5000us(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2020
By Taiwo Okanlawon

Popular Yoruba actor, Olusegun Akanni Ogungbe who is married to two sweethearts, has welcomed a new baby with his second wife, Wunmi Ajiboye.

The new baby is the second born of Ajiboye who is also a Nollywood actress to Ogungbe.

Ogungbe announced the birth of their newborn baby on his Instagram page on Saturday.

He wrote “How exciting I am, to have another bouncing baby boy to the Ogungbe’s family. I mean a double blessing happiness in my heart today. Guess what! “He is the spitting image of his father.”

Ogungbe is unique in many ways including marrying more than one wife just like his late uncle, one of the founding fathers of the Nigerian movie industry, Akin Ogungbe, who had 20 wives and 50 children.

He once revealed in an interview that contrary to the news that his two wives are not on good terms, his home is actually peaceful, and they are happily married.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Ogungbe Welcomes New Baby With Second Wife by Badmanlalajoshi(m): 9:51am On May 31, 2020
Re: Nollywood Actor Ogungbe Welcomes New Baby With Second Wife by Onyi22(f): 9:52am On May 31, 2020
Congratulations, may God bless and keep the child

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Ogungbe Welcomes New Baby With Second Wife by habsydiamond(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2020
all this pre pre pictures is turning Nigerians to something else... our culture no get all this nao.. when e start sef.... see belle like pesin wey drink meat water.. undecided congratulations anyways undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

9 Facts You Need To Know About Davido's New Baby Mama Who Chioma Is Angry With / Meet 3 Nigerian Billionaires That Went Bankrupt / Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae”; Shares Photos Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.